• 14(current)
Release Google Drive for KODI
@cguZZMan thank you!! The plugin is awesome Smile
It seems to be working now
Congratulations on the addon! It works perfectly in my android box.
I do not know if it has something to do with the kodi or the addon.
   However, when I am playing a movie, it does not display the movie cover or any info when I pause the movie.
    Would you have a chance to change that? to bring all the information about the movie, during playback?

I already added the movie to the library. Displays all information in the library. But during playback there is no information.
The only problem I have with this add-on is create .strm file (max 100 folders within the main folder)
@iorifly I'll check if that's something about the addon.

@KingKaka Is the normal listing displaying all the files? I'll check the exporting issue you reported.
Couldn’t get this plugin to work for me 
getting when try to put the code i get from kodi.
Quote:Your code is invalid. Make sure you entered the code displayed in Kodi and you're in the same network as your kodi device.
Browsers used
Firefox ( didn’t work)
Chrome ( didn’t work)
(2018-06-22, 16:16)cguZZMan Wrote: @iorifly I'll check if that's something about the addon.

@KingKaka Is the normal listing displaying all the files? I'll check the exporting issue you reported.
 Thank you !!!
I hope you have understood what is happening.
(2018-06-22, 16:16)cguZZMan Wrote: @iorifly I'll check if that's something about the addon.

Yes. I have 100+ folders within 1 main folder. I will send my log when I get home tonight. If I add localhost:port#/source, I have access to all folders. Just the .srtm file creation. Log: https://paste.kodi.tv/eniricavev

Thank you so much. One of the best kodi add-on.

Any time frame on the automatic .strm file update?
(2018-06-22, 17:36)FevLoad Wrote: Couldn’t get this plugin to work for me 
getting when try to put the code i get from kodi.
Quote:Your code is invalid. Make sure you entered the code displayed in Kodi and you're in the same network as your kodi device.
Browsers used
Firefox ( didn’t work)
Chrome ( didn’t work)
I had the same problem before. Make sure you follow the URL from kodi. I noticed that the URL change kodi-login.herokuapp.com or drive-login.herokuapp.com
(2018-06-20, 23:36)iorifly Wrote: I do not know if it has something to do with the kodi or the addon.
   However, when I am playing a movie, it does not display the movie cover or any info when I pause the movie.
    Would you have a chance to change that? to bring all the information about the movie, during playback?

I already added the movie to the library. Displays all information in the library. But during playback there is no information.
 Update to Leia. I had the same issue in Krypton, but it seems to be fixed on Leia nightlies.
Only resume points seem to not be working.
Unfortunately I can not update a lot of things on the basis of the kodi version. My kodi is 17.6
(2018-06-23, 16:19)iorifly Wrote: Unfortunately I can not update a lot of things on the basis of the kodi version. My kodi is 17.6
 You are right, it's not always easy to update to non stable versions.
I was just letting you know that this is not an addon issue, this is a kodi issue and kodi developers have it fixed on Leia.
I keep getting “unknown error: cannot concatenate ‘str’ and ‘NoneType’ objects Please try again” whenever I try to play a video I would appreciate any help please note that I’m not an expert but not a novice either thanks
(2018-06-23, 21:05)Bilbo310 Wrote: I keep getting “unknown error: cannot concatenate ‘str’ and ‘NoneType’ objects Please try again” whenever I try to play a video I would appreciate any help please note that I’m not an expert but not a novice either thanks
 Have you updated your addon yet?
  • 14(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Google Drive for KODI7