• 258(current)
v18 LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0)
Try forcing an add-on update: Settings > Addons, then from the blade menu: Check for updates
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
(2018-07-01, 19:38)Milhouse Wrote: Try forcing an add-on update: Settings > Addons, then from the blade menu: Check for updates

Didnt help
Not sure, it just looks like either a Kodi bug, or a problem with the Kodi mirrors.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
Manually tested and mirrors url works fine.
Someone else had a similar problem a few weeks ago, https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2734217, no idea if they ever resolved it, either they're still on #0415, stopped using these builds or the problem went away. There haven't been any significant changes to the Kodi addon system for several weeks. If it were a core problem with these builds you'd expect more people to have the issue, but when it's only a small number of people that experience these issues it seems more likely to be a network, caching, or even isp issue.

I've just tried a "clean" .kodi with #0630 and successfully installed plugin.video.youtube from the Kodi repository.
after upgrading from 627 to 630 I am getting blank screen either when playing a video or stopping video to go back to kodi.
happens every other time.
nothing in logs but here it is https://paste.ubuntu.com/p/tKf3gK3SfS/

edit - tried 628 and 629 same issue
New LibreELEC.tv Leia build #0701: Generic
(Supercedes previous build)

SHA256 Checksum: fc94fd7a0c829ba61fc78fa4f5d855b2fc65b9d90e4d1aae58823f7befed9ccd (Generic)

text:
# uname -a
Linux NUC 4.17.3 #1 SMP Sun Jul 1 21:12:34 BST 2018 x86_64 GNU/Linux

# lsb_release
LibreELEC (Milhouse): devel-20180701210317-#0701-g3e3cc3d [Build #0701]

# Kodi version
(18.0-ALPHA3 Git:95de5f5). Platform: Linux x86 64-bit

Based on tip of LibreELEC.tv master (3e3cc3d, changelog) and tip of XBMC master (17459bb, changelog) with the following modifications: Build Highlights:
  1. Revert dash, fix package cache
Build Details:
  1. XBMC:
    • VideoPlayer: handle tempo and realtime dynamically (PR:14134, 2 commits, 11 files changed)
    • allow selecting resolutions with non standard aspect ratio (PR:14132, 1 commit, 5 files changed)
  2. Additional commits/pull requests/changes not yet merged upstream:
    • Added: [env] PR:2808 (perma): Revert "dash: add package, configure as CONFIG_SHELL"
    • Added: [env] PR:2809 (perma): config/functions: store package caches in build dir
(2018-07-01, 11:49)Jezze Wrote: Is anything new about that subtitle problem?

Not yet.
(2018-07-01, 23:20)Nekromantik Wrote: after upgrading from 627 to 630 I am getting blank screen either when playing a video or stopping video to go back to kodi.

Not seeing an obvious reason why #0628 would have a problem (note that LibreELEC hasn't yet bumped to ffmpeg 4.0.1-Leia-Alpha3-1, and there's nothing in #0628 that seems dependent on this new ffmpeg).

Can you provide a debug log (wiki) from #0701 that includes the blank screen issue? Also, the output from journalctl -a | pastebinit for the same period might be useful.
(2018-07-01, 11:31)Milhouse Wrote:
(2018-06-30, 03:41)phunkyfish Wrote:  @Milhouse should I be getting a J5005 unit or would a J4005 be sufficient?

I can't in good conscience recommend buying anything from Intel right now as all recent hardware generations have potentially major problems of one kind or another (it just seems to be pot luck if you're affected or not), may not do 4K (older but more reliable generations), or won't ever do HDR (including the latest generations, even once the software side of things is fixed).

I can't recommend Nvidia either, given the uncertainty over long term Kodi support.

This leaves only AMD, either a discrete GPU or Ryzen+Vega APU, which as far as I'm aware seems to be working quite well, with few if any problems, without all the workarounds, kludges and fixes that Intel needs.

So if you're dead set on investing a significant sum of money on x86 hardware, I'd be looking at AMD.

Thanks for the advice!
Maintainer of Enigma2 PVR addon: repo, docschangelog
How to create a full debug: here
Hi again milhouse. I have an Intel NUC BOXNUC6CAYH and I'm having problems with the wired lan and the HDMI. The wired lan did't run now. When I started the Intel NUC, it usually not catch the image. I have to force to stop and then run again. I hope that you could help me.
(2018-07-02, 08:05)ripoyet Wrote: Hi again milhouse. I have an Intel NUC BOXNUC6CAYH and I'm having problems with the wired lan and the HDMI. The wired lan did't run now. When I started the Intel NUC, it usually not catch the image. I have to force to stop and then run again. I hope that you could help me.

Try LibreELEC 8.2.5, is that working better?
http://ix.io/1fHK
This is my kodi log. I'll try to install 8.2.5 libreelec to know if it's better. All was running ok for one day, but now, a lot of problems. I'll tell you if it's ok with 8.2.5 libreelec. Thanks.
Hi again milhouse. I always connect my Intel NUC with the wired lan through a PLC (TL-PA9020P). It didn't connect with the wired lan and I have moved the Intel NUC next to the router, I connected it direct to the router by the wired lan, and I didn't have any issue. Now I connect through the PLC, and it's all correct. I don't understand why, but all is running well.
(2018-07-02, 01:16)Milhouse Wrote:
(2018-07-01, 23:20)Nekromantik Wrote: after upgrading from 627 to 630 I am getting blank screen either when playing a video or stopping video to go back to kodi.

Not seeing an obvious reason why #0628 would have a problem (note that LibreELEC hasn't yet bumped to ffmpeg 4.0.1-Leia-Alpha3-1, and there's nothing in #0628 that seems dependent on this new ffmpeg).

Can you provide a debug log (wiki) from #0701 that includes the blank screen issue? Also, the output from journalctl -a | pastebinit for the same period might be useful. 
Here you go: https://paste.ubuntu.com/p/QgrCQZ7zh2/
This time pressing stop after black screen does not fix the issue I had to reboot to bring display back.
  • 258(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0)24