• 63(current)
Deprecated PS Vue
The dates are from Sony so usually there's nothing to fix that. Sony's API also uses utc time which has to be converted to your local time. After daylight savings and whatever time server Kodi gets it time from will determine what date is displayed. You could try adjusting the time in Kodi
(2018-06-27, 02:38)snoopyjoe Wrote: The dates are from Sony so usually there's nothing to fix that. Sony's API also uses utc time which has to be converted to your local time. After daylight savings and whatever time server Kodi gets it time from will determine what date is displayed. You could try adjusting the time in Kodi
 The Kodi time is correct so that isn't the issue.  Thanks for the response on the issue.
(2018-06-26, 21:17)amcfarla Wrote: I noticed an issue, or I have noticed it for a bit but haven't commented about it.  Looking at 'My Shows' when I go to a recording it appears the date is incorrect from the time it was recorded.  I am not sure if I have a setting incorrect but I am not able to find anything to fix this.  This is an example of one, this program was recorded on 6/25/18 but the date shows 6/24/18 looking at the date.  If someone knows how to fix this or if there is a fix would appreciate the knowledge.

I think the problem, as seen on that screenshot, is that you are trying to watch Fake News, that's why the time is off  Rofl
Hey @mikefreeman  were you ever able to solve the issue?

I installed it on raspberry Pi, and had the same issue of scans failing. There was only one channel that passed (it happened to be a blackout program). Is @jamieb122 still around?
Will not launch at all
keep getting error "could not retrieve grant code"
How can I fix this
On Nvidia Shield, Oreo, Kodi 18
Thanks Everyone
Now it says error 1012 the user has attempted to update their IP with a new device
Is there a fix for this problem
Nothing will lanch

Thanks
I got the same error and it was because I moved to a new address. I had to contact their support to get it squared away. Did you recently move or are you behind a VPN?
I may have found another bug, or at least an issue that is affecting me... I have the Addon set up to ask what profile you want to use each time, and it does, but when I switch profiles, it does not reload my shows or favorite channels, the selections in there remain the same no matter what. Perhaps just an issue with caching of some sort?
Update 2018.7.9 Released
- Export to Library Feature Added (Thanks snoopyjoe)
- Rename My Shows to My DVR

*Only in my repo for now. I will push to the kodi repo after it's been out for a while and found to be bug free
I am not sure if anyone else has tested this out, but I will be trying it out tonight on the Kodi 18 build that you mentioned. I will get back to you with feedback.

Thanks!!
(2018-06-25, 10:00)snoopyjoe Wrote: I made some modifications to the EPG service. This version does not use the webserver and port but plays the stream directly from the PSVue video addon. Tested on Kodi v18 build 6/20/18. A Kodi dev said that playing the stream in this fashion is new to Kodi v18 so it may not play in Kodi v17. I would recommend uninstalling and deleting your current EPG service and folder before testing this version. I'm hoping this fixes the xml and m3u files not being created.

Test EPG Service
 I am not sure if anyone else has tested this out, but I will be trying it out tonight on the Kodi 18 build that you mentioned. I will get back to you with feedback.

Thanks!!
I had not been getting updates automatically because I had made some of my own customizations.  Due to some system settings being reset, I did get the update from yesterday.  When I try to go to the addon, I get this error:

05:00:05.317 T:6356   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.ValueError'>
                                            Error Contents: time data '' does not match format '%Y-%m-%dT%H:%M:%S.%fZ'
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Users\Mike\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.psvue\main.py", line 1, in <module>
                                                from resources.lib.ps_vue import *
                                              File "C:\Users\Mike\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.psvue\resources\lib\ps_vue.py", line 781, in <module>
                                                EXPORT_DATE = string_to_date(ADDON.getSetting(id='last_export'), "%Y-%m-%dT%H:%M:%S.%fZ")
                                              File "C:\Users\Mike\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.psvue\resources\lib\ps_vue.py", line 641, in string_to_date
                                                date = datetime(*(time.strptime(str(string), date_format)[0:6]))
                                              File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Kodi\system\python\Lib\_strptime.py", line 478, in _strptime_time
                                                return _strptime(data_string, format)[0]
                                              File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Kodi\system\python\Lib\_strptime.py", line 332, in _strptime
                                                (data_string, format))
                                            ValueError: time data '' does not match format '%Y-%m-%dT%H:%M:%S.%fZ'
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--
(2018-06-25, 10:00)snoopyjoe Wrote: I made some modifications to the EPG service. This version does not use the webserver and port but plays the stream directly from the PSVue video addon. Tested on Kodi v18 build 6/20/18. A Kodi dev said that playing the stream in this fashion is new to Kodi v18 so it may not play in Kodi v17. I would recommend uninstalling and deleting your current EPG service and folder before testing this version. I'm hoping this fixes the xml and m3u files not being created.

Test EPG Service
 So I used the Test EPG service. I didn't get any errors. The EPG did not automatically load for me. I just had to go into the simple client settings and switch it from URL to File, after that the EPG populated. The best part is the channel changing time. There used to be about a 5-6 second delay between each channel change, now it is instant just like real TV.

I will definitely be using this version for now...All I need to figure out now is how to add channels from another service to the same guide, something like running 2 simple clients at once, I don't like using NextPVR because i have to leave my laptop running. But that is an issue for someone else to figure out lol.
@coremailrx8 

Sorry, my wife had a baby so my time has been pretty strapped...whats the issue you are having with the TVHeadend stuff?
@michaeljc70, logout from the psvue add-on settings and then delete the settings.xml file in the userdata folder. After that go back to the psvue add-on settings and setup the settings like you had before.

This will reset the default export date so that it can be read correctly.
  • 63(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PS Vue6