Release Kodi v17.6 final: The very last

We are happy and sad at same time to announce that this will be the last v17.x release.
When we say very last this, of course, only means for the v17 "Krypton" series as we are
steadily heading towards the new v18 series called "Leia".

Read more
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Looking forward to v.18 Leia release.  THANK YOU ALL for continuing to donate your time and skills providing such a premium software!
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus
DIY HOME THEATER WIND EFFECT

W11 Pro 24H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 22 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W
Leia is still in the development stage, isn't it?
Yes, it is still in Alpha stage
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
looking forward to Leia  17.6 never worked for me
IS there any plan to support 4K HDR 10 windows in Leia
When KODI 18 final version is expected
Hello mbas68

What is the reason for reporting your post? Do not abuse the Reporting system.

(2018-01-01, 15:00)mbas68 Wrote: When KODI 18 final version is expected
When it is ready. There is no date.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
I am using jarvis 16.1 it working perfectly. but no audio pass-through of 7.1 audios. I updated to kripton 17.6. No pass-through option for dts (not showing) only dolby enabled receiver
most of the videos stucking (stop play, stop play like) no proper sync with audio. some time no video, but sound coming.

If provide any audio/video codec update for 16.1 better. like 4k, 7.1 (dts-X, dolby-atmos, other 7.1 audios like aac). please anybody suggest or help
To all fellow kodi supporters
😆😊😊😊😊😊😊😊.😉☺☺☺☺☺☺ 

Thankyou
I've seen several items on YouTube regarding Kodi 18.  Is there an official Kodi 18 version out as of now?  Where would I go to download it?.  Thank you.
(2018-06-28, 20:23)JERZEE GAL Wrote: Is there an official Kodi 18 version out as of now?  Where would I go to download it?. 

News: https://kodi.tv/article/kodi-v18-leia-alpha-2

Downloads: https://kodi.tv/download
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge please click the 'Thumb Up - Like' button to show me your appreciation :)
For YouTube questions see the official thread here.
hi there, anybody knows why Kodi 18 hasn't been released by now?

and no, I don't want to some arrogant comments like it will be ready when it's ready. 

Mostly the new version comes out at/after Christmas. So why the huge delay?
@3000

https://kodi.tv/article/kodi-v18-leia-alpha-2
My Signature
Yeah, this is frustrating and I have to say I never really understood the Kodi release cycles.

But I also have to say, Kodi 17 just works™, so kudos to the team for that (especially with the shit storm that happens with all the Kodi pirate boxes all around).

Will love you guys forever for all the tremendous work!

-j

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi v17.6 final: The very last2