• 7(current)
Mod Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019)
(2018-07-09, 22:36)zombieagain Wrote: Hi, I saw that this MOD added tmdb ratings for movies and tvdb ratings for shows, very nice! I did find an issue. When going to the list of the episodes for a show, the footer would erroneously show the tmdb icon (without any rating), instead of the tvdb rating, like in the shows list.
I fixed it in the IncludeFooter.xml modifying the visibility conditions:
for shows:
xml:
                <!-- TV SHOW IMDB & TVdb Rating-->
        <control type="group">
            <visible>!String.IsEmpty(Control.GetLabel(414783)) + !String.StartsWith(Control.GetLabel(414783),songrating) + Skin.HasSetting(IMDBRatingInFooter) + [String.IsEqual(ListItem.DBTYPE,tvshow) | String.IsEqual(ListItem.DBTYPE,episode)]</visible>

for movies:
xml:
        <!-- IMDB rating -->
        <control type="group">
            <visible>!String.IsEmpty(Control.GetLabel(414783)) + !String.StartsWith(Control.GetLabel(414783),songrating) + Skin.HasSetting(IMDBRatingInFooter) + !String.IsEqual(ListItem.DBTYPE,tvshow) + !String.IsEqual(ListItem.DBTYPE,episode)</
yepp, thanks, had done some updates yesterday to seperate TVDB/TMdb and IMdb, you can choose now via skinsetting. But its still in progress. BUT THANKS TO BRING THAT UP, I WILL RECHECK

https://streamable.com/atz6a
Skins |  Titan M O D   •   S W A N (WIP)
(2018-07-08, 02:11)zombieagain Wrote: Hi mardukl, thanks for the skin! I tried it yesterday and I have a couple of questions:
The vertical menu in the home window is very large, at least 50% more than the standard Titan. Is there a way to reduce it like in the original?
Also, can I disable the effect of the vertical menu disappearing when focusing on an item in a widget?
I looked at a few other skins in the of couple of days, but Titan is still the best to my eyes.
 Hi, again, that large Fontstyle is intended, im sorry i will not revert that or planning an setup in titan mod itself.
But you can do it manually.
 - incudes home vertical.xml

-    LINE: 216 (value -6)
     LINE :320 (value -28)
     LINE: 478 (value -2)
     LINE: 491 (value -12)
     LINE: 589 (value -2)
     LINE: 601 (value -2)

Quote:Also, can I disable the effect of the vertical menu disappearing when focusing on an item in a widget?
Sadly no, but it should be easier for you now, to just copy/paste/overwrite the default includeshomevertical from titan.leiabeta ;-)
Love the Titan skin mod. Sometimes little tweaks make all the difference. I have a couple of questions and I did read through the thread and didn't see them. If they are there and I missed it, sorry about that.

1. Is there a way to disable the UP arrow playing a trailer on the Netflix view? To get to the sidebar menu in the regular Titan Netflix view you have to press up arrow. In this one it seems I need to press up which starts the trailer then need to press up again to open the sidebar. Unless I am missing another way to open the sidebar
2. My OSD settings have Show infopanel on pause and seek set to yes but it only shows it when I pause. When I seek the video just skips ahead but no infopanel pops up to tell me how far I am skipping. It only works if I enable large onscreen playback and seek indicator. I prefer it to show the OSD so I can see where in the video I am.

Thanks for all the hard work
hello, there is way to have a cache file for logos, studios and other imdb ..... because I have trouble posting these logos, it is displayed slowly as if they were each time reloaded ?
(2018-07-10, 22:22)junitodx Wrote: Love the Titan skin mod. Sometimes little tweaks make all the difference. I have a couple of questions and I did read through the thread and didn't see them. If they are there and I missed it, sorry about that.

1. Is there a way to disable the UP arrow playing a trailer on the Netflix view? To get to the sidebar menu in the regular Titan Netflix view you have to press up arrow. In this one it seems I need to press up which starts the trailer then need to press up again to open the sidebar. Unless I am missing another way to open the sidebar
2. My OSD settings have Show infopanel on pause and seek set to yes but it only shows it when I pause. When I seek the video just skips ahead but no infopanel pops up to tell me how far I am skipping. It only works if I enable large onscreen playback and seek indicator. I prefer it to show the OSD so I can see where in the video I am.

1. is fixed in next update, you will be open to open side panel menu, tough the scrollbar, by click on down(previous was on up), you start trailer still on up.
2. i need more stuuf there , but i think it'll be fixed soon too
(2018-07-11, 10:57)professeur83 Wrote: hello, there is way to have a cache file for logos, studios and other imdb ..... because I have trouble posting these logos, it is displayed slowly as if they were each time reloaded ?

Its already used by cache, i notices white are loading faster than colored.

Maybe tweaking advanced settings can help, but unsure.

https://kodi.wiki/view/Advancedsettings.xml#cache
(2018-07-11, 10:59)mardukL Wrote:
(2018-07-10, 22:22)junitodx Wrote: Love the Titan skin mod. Sometimes little tweaks make all the difference. I have a couple of questions and I did read through the thread and didn't see them. If they are there and I missed it, sorry about that.

1. is fixed in next update, you will be open to open side panel menu, tough the scrollbar, by click on down(previous was on up), you start trailer still on up.
2. i need more stuuf there , but i think it'll be fixed soon too 
That's great to hear, thanks for the info. I look forward to your next mod update
shame for this logo story that is slowly showing up, because with another skin everything is going very fast Sad
(2018-07-11, 11:28)mardukL Wrote:
(2018-07-11, 10:57)professeur83 Wrote: hello, there is way to have a cache file for logos, studios and other imdb ..... because I have trouble posting these logos, it is displayed slowly as if they were each time reloaded ?

Its already used by cache, i notices white are loading faster than colored.

Maybe tweaking advanced settings can help, but unsure.

https://kodi.wiki/view/Advancedsettings.xml#cache 

ok thank you I'll watch this more ready
If I try to play a YouTube trailer (trailer not work) Kodi crash. I see list of YouTube trailer but when start Kodi crash.
(2018-07-11, 19:45)wsx1 Wrote: If I try to play a YouTube trailer (trailer not work) Kodi crash. I see list of YouTube trailer but when start Kodi crash.
 In your case, it is after dialog with youtube listing opened and then after you chose one, it crashed?
In any case, attach the logfile.

However, this shouldn't happen in the upcoming update since the play trailer method is changed and will now run trailer without dialog anyway.
(2018-07-11, 20:00)cartman.dos Wrote:
(2018-07-11, 19:45)wsx1 Wrote: If I try to play a YouTube trailer (trailer not work) Kodi crash. I see list of YouTube trailer but when start Kodi crash.
 In your case, it is after dialog with youtube listing opened and then after you chose one, it crashed?

However, this shouldn't happen in the upcoming update since the play trailer method is changed and will now run trailer without dialog anyway.

I try to attach log file but it's very difficult because I use it on Nvidia Shield.
(2018-07-11, 20:58)wsx1 Wrote:
(2018-07-11, 20:00)cartman.dos Wrote:

I try to attach log file but it's very difficult because I use it on Nvidia Shield. 
OK then you'll have to wait for the update, coming soon. In the meantime, you could try reinstalling/update the youtube addon. and which kodi you use? if leia, then update the latest nightly. i'm guessing the problem doesn't come from the skin helper service itself...

BTW, how's titan running on Nvidia Shield? and auto-trailers?
It's a relatively heavy skin, I tried running on mi-box3 (arm chipped tv android)  but it's too damn slow...
(2018-07-11, 21:34)cartman.dos Wrote:
(2018-07-11, 20:58)wsx1 Wrote:
(2018-07-11, 20:00)cartman.dos Wrote:  In your case, it is after dialog with youtube listing opened and then after you chose one, it crashed?

OK then you'll have to wait for the update, coming soon. In the meantime, you could try reinstalling/update the youtube addon. and which kodi you use? if leia, then update the latest nightly. i'm guessing the problem doesn't come from the skin helper service itself...

BTW, how's titan running on Nvidia Shield? and auto-trailers?
It's a relatively heavy skin, I tried running on mi-box3 (arm chipped tv android)  but it's too damn slow...

I use Kodi leila Alpha 2 for arm64 so I tre to update latest night as You suggest.
I try also to reinstall Youtube addon.
In Nvidia Shield Titan running very well. It's fast (Not in my previous h96+ box).
Auto trailers also not working (I don't know if I have to press some button in remote control)
If I can tomorrow made you a video for see how it work. Also in Android Tv new Kodi introduce Channel and support for Google assistant.
(2018-07-11, 20:00)cartman.dos Wrote: BTW, how's titan running on Nvidia Shield? and auto-trailers?

Btw, i start upgrade to leia yestetday on my hq10 pro ,arm7(x86,amlogic),2gb ram, android.
- Library (huge)loads a bit slow(2-3sec till show up after click)
- rarings/sh rating studio loads like default
- list.item(playtrailer,1) no issues (2-5 seconds, no local trailers stored)
- start youtube trailer (auto = mostly exactly 16 seconds )
- no crashes, thats what i fear most, on my phone leia crashes a lot

- regular problem of the himedia is video playbayk need tweaking trough the ^player->video(xbmc) settings^, to play "stutter/slow-mo"- free trailers i need codec + codec(surface) off, and other sync playback with monitor do the rest.
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019)15