• 64(current)
Release PS Vue
@gr8hayz5 usually adding another PVR client add-on and Kodi will load both into the tvguide. They both have to be enabled.
Snoopyjoe,

I am testing out this test epg service with Kodi 18 Alpha 2.

Just messing around and it seems to run okay...fills in EPG and plays the channel when selected.

However...the EPG is off by an hour (everything showing an hour early in the EPG...10pm programs in the 9pm slot)...any way to change?
@wagman67 you can adjust the time offset in the simple IPTV pvr add-on settings.
I am hoping there is help for a total novice, I am using a Amazon FireTv with KODI loaded on it, had the PSVue Addon loaded and working.  I was trying to load the EPG service that eracknaphobia posted but it fails when I enable it an I see it show 404 error.  I am not sure how to PM directly on here so I did mange to get the log file but not sure how to send it without just pasting the whole thing in here which I can do just not sure it is allowed.  Also after did the EPG I can no longer get PSVue to open with the same errors that michaeljc70 posted about date, if I go into the addon and click logout it throws errors and I do not see a userdata folder to delete the settings.xml as posted by snoopyjoe
Any help would be greatly appreciated and how to resolve my issues or get you the log to see what the issue might be
Update 2018.7.13 Released
- Fix Export Date Bug

@michaeljc70  @rswanson10  This should fix the errors you were getting.
@eracknaphobia 
Sorry but how do I get that release installed on my FireTv I do not see a zip file for that release date in your repo

Thank you so much!
I want to thank you guys for all your help. I have been able to work with the psvue and epg addons well on my main computer, and now working towards other computers at home.

A couple of questions I have: right now I am on Kodi 17.6 (Krypton), and the new branch is for 18 (Leia), I am not sure in github, how to find the earlier version of Psvue epg build (the one on my main computer is (2018.4.18)?

Also, between working on the program, if I shut the computer down for a day or two, when I turn it back on the epg program does not pull the program guides. Wasn't sure if there was a quick fix. (e.g. I forget if build on start is recommended or not).

Another minor question, my psvue has hbo & cinemax, and the guides have not loaded for a week or so.
(2018-07-11, 22:20)snoopyjoe Wrote: @gr8hayz5 usually adding another PVR client add-on and Kodi will load both into the tvguide. They both have to be enabled.
 yeah, I ended up using TV Mosaic along side simple client. It's ok, I just hate having to keep my computer running. I know that doesnt make sense to a lot of people, but I run Kodi on my android TV, and something like TV Mosaic or next pvr runs on a laptop, so I have to leave the backend/server running on the laptop and match the IP address on the addon to the laptop for it to run in kodi on my Android TV. If i ever turn my laptop off I will lose the channels coming from that pvr client.
(2018-07-11, 02:17)jamieb122 Wrote: @coremailrx8 

Sorry, my wife had a baby so my time has been pretty strapped...whats the issue you are having with the TVHeadend stuff?
 Congrats on the baby and thanks for getting back to me. I had the same issue Mike Freeman was having, where the autoscan failed no matter what I did. Curiously, there was only one channel that would scan correctly. At any rate, Snoopyjoe changed the original code, so the playlist links to the PSVue addon, instead of an http server, which works a lot better, less than 2 second channel switching, full inputstream support, etc. Additionally, every time it plays, it updates the cookie/auth in settings, just like if you were watching using the addon. Of course, all these using PVR IPTV simple. I would still like to use the Pi + TV headend as backend PVR, but I wasn't able to make TV Headend read a local m3u file that plays the links from PSVUE addon (so link being plugin?/ , instead of being 127.0.0.0:54321 server). Thanks!!!
Working on trying out the epg service on an RPi3 running latest LibreELEC Milhouse build (0717)...

Can access PSVue video just fine from PSVue addon. Can also access the Next Airings as well.

Enabling the PSVue EPG service gives a 404 error - and no epg file gets generated.

Here is the log output:

Code:
17:03:32.536 T:1395635056   ERROR: /storage/.kodi/addons/script.module.urllib3/lib/urllib3/connectionpool.py:858: InsecureRequestWarning: Unverified HTTPS request is being made. Adding certificate verification is strongly advised. See: https://urllib3.readthedocs.io/en/latest...l-warnings
                                              InsecureRequestWarning)
17:03:38.456 T:1395635056   ERROR: Previous line repeats 2 times.
17:03:38.456 T:1395635056  NOTICE: PS Vue EPG Update Check. Last Update: 07/17/2018 17:03:32

This may be an LE specific issue - but I saw other 404 posts earlier and didn't see that there was a resolution.

Happy to test any suggestions.
Current Kodi addon projects: zap2epg, sd4tvh and tvh2kodi (tvh config from inside Kodi)
Testing ATSC single and dual tuners on RPi3 and the occasional s905 box
If you like my work you can buy me a coffee!
I was not able to load the Update 2018.7.13 version that @eracknaphobia put out without a zip file.  I was able to get it to work finally using the PSVue 3.24 version but had to use the EPG service release 2018.4.7.1 as the newer ones would not work, they were not creating the epg.xml.   I have one thing I cannot figure out if there is a setting I am missing or if it is a fix that was corrected in a new version but my guid does to seem to populate for more than a half of day and some channels are spotty
Whoops, my bad. Version 2018.7.13 should be available now.
Thumbs Up 
@eracknaphobia No worries, I greatly appreciate your help updated to PSVue version 2018.7.13 and epg service version 2018.4.18 and all looks great!

Again Thank You!
Trying to use this for the first time and getting Error Code 1012.  I've seen people say its from a zipcode mismatch or logging in other than home location or logging in behind a VPN.  None of those apply to me.  This is on an Nvidia Shield TV and I can still log in to the Official PS Vue app on this Shield (along with two others in my home) and my PC/mobile phones with no issuie.

Anyway to get around this Error 1012?
@drewdenman, if you signed up for psvue on a different network that you're trying to login to then you'll also get that error. You'll have to chat or call Sony to have them reset your home ip and zip code.
  • 64(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PS Vue6