TVDB API Changes- v3.0.7
@scudlee

Not sure if you have seen this or if you have to make any changes, but looks like some more changes to the TVDB API coming up... https://forums.thetvdb.com/viewtopic.php...82#p135182

--- NOTICE ---
If you are having problems scraping TV Shows, then scroll down to Post #9 for a fix. If you update and still cannot scrape, post a full log.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
@olympia

Are you able to look at this issue, or contact @scudlee?

I was hoping he would have seen my post earlier, but he has not logged on for two weeks.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Pull request(s) sent.
Great. Thanks @scudlee
My Signature
@scudlee Thank you! PR just been just pushed with fix added to the search results as well. Cheers!
Sorry for my newb question, but how long does it usually take to get the update from the kodi repository?
From the Kodi Repository it can take upto 24hours once it has been built

It can become available in the mirrors for manual download in 3-4 hours.

I will post here when I notice it is available.
My Signature
Thanks for the update! It works now but as expected information retrieval is a bit sluggish.
Notice:

metadata.tvdb.com v3.0.7 is now available.

You can...

1. Wait upto 24 hours for your repository and add-on to update automatically, assuming you have not disabled these settings
2. Force a repository update from the left sideblade menu and select Check for updates. You may need to wait until the update reaches the servers in your part of the world. Add-ons>My Add-ons>Left Sideblade Menu
3. Download and install from zip here... http://mirrors.kodi.tv/addons/krypton/me....tvdb.com/
My Signature
I've been trying for last couple of hours to add a new show and it didn't work Sad

Thank you so much for the update! Just installed the zip file and everything is working as it should!  Big Grin
For some reason I can´t scrape The Simpsons and Big Bang Therory.

I have worked my collection, made every season to a mkv and named them The Simpsons E01E01.mkv etc. etc.
They appear in the file list with an "ok"-mark but doesn´t show up in the TV-show library.

I run W1064bit, Kodi Krypton and uses the built-in TVDB scraper.

I tried to make a log but it wouldn't quit work for me - i´ll keep trying Smile
EDIT: I did make a log .. But its huge. Do you want me to paste the entire log in to this thread? I can´t find a attach-icon ...

Can someone help me and tell what I´m doing wrong?
This should fix it... https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2752541
My Signature
Strangly enough it was set to update automatically but it didnt.
I installed the 3.0.7 manually from a zip-file.

And it solved the problem.

I just wonder why it didn´t update the scraber by it self?
I am guessing bad timing.

The scraper was released yesterday, it can take up to 24 hours to populate in the repository, and your Kodi's daily check did not find the new scraper as it probably hadn't arrived, but wait another day for the next daily check and you would have had it.
My Signature
I guess so.

But thanx for your help Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TVDB API Changes- v3.0.70