• 37(current)
v17 Artwork Beef - automatically add extended artwork
(2018-07-19, 00:23)rmrector Wrote:
Quote:is there a way to add TV posters from theMovieDB instead of Fanart.tv or tvdb? The reason I ask this is that it seems theMovieDB is the only source which has the TV posters with the Kodi recommended resolution (1000 x 1500) as per the Kodi artwork wiki. TVDB is 680 x 1000 and Fanart.tv is 1000 x 1426 (don't understand the logic behind 1426..).
No. Don't worry too much about the difference, as long as it is close to 2:3 it will be fine - skins and other interfaces are generally designed with this discrepancy in mind. I may add the option later, but don't hold your breath. 

Thanks mate for replying to my question.

How about obtaining the episode thumbnails from TMDB instead of TVDB? The difference in quality between the episode thumbs is quite significant on bigger or higher res screens. I would switch to TMDB for TV scraping but in my experience TVDB has better TV show metadata compared to TMDB and TMDB has better images. 

Cheers!
(2018-07-20, 17:43)monisriz Wrote: How about obtaining the episode thumbnails from TMDB instead of TVDB? The difference in quality between the episode thumbs is quite significant on bigger or higher res screens. I would switch to TMDB for TV scraping but in my experience TVDB has better TV show metadata compared to TMDB and TMDB has better images. 

Cheers! 

That will come at the same time as the other TV show artwork from TMDB. Artwork Beef can currently set the higher resolution episode images to episode 'fanart', though.
So with the old Artwork Downloader Addon I had it set so it would not replace any of the previous art that had been scraped already and to only add the Disc Art / Clear logo for movies and Clear Logo for TV Shows. When I add the Movies and TV Shows into my library I usually choose the background and poster art myself and most of the time the scraper does a good job anyway so I don't want Artwork beef to change that. In Artwork Downloader I could also manually set it to only scrape the TV show library or Movie library and turn everything else off. Is there  a way to do that for the Artwork Beef Addon? Basically when I use this addon I only want it adding the Disc Art / Clear logos for Movies / TV shows that do not have them already.
just for info, TheAudioDB now provides exclusively HTTPS links.

Not sure if anything needs updating, initial tests show artwork beef still does what it needs to do Smile
Is there a way to update all the missing music artwork? I've tried most processes but nothing seems to work.

On the artist page, using the context menu >> AB: Add missing artwork seems to work perfectly but its a lot to do manually Sad
@docwra
go ta addon and start Artwork beef (or hit "run" button)
you will have this list and hit first in list.

Finaly choose for which content you need missing Art
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
Thanks yes this is how I have tried, but it doesn't add anything new after the first run.

Only using the context menu on music artist items works as far as I can tell.
just try and mine MyMusic72.db have changes, new art from your theaudiodb.com
This proces working in background for me, i watched with url snooper what address addon is searching.And work well.

I watch log for this and have some error for redirection.Don't know what cosing this http or addon.(this adress doesent have art, dont know why addon search)
If change "media" to "www" all working...I have Image in browser.
Code:
ERROR: CCurlFile::Exists - Failed: Number of redirects hit maximum amount(47) for http://media.theaudiodb.com/images/media/artist/thumb/ruuvrq1503147194.jpg

XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
Yep there is no more media.theaudiodb.com URL. Its all https://www.theaudiodb.com now.

Most users will probably need to rescrape if they have those old URL's
I've now tested the feature to download artwork to local file system.

My kodi language is german.
All my fanarts are stored english.
In Artwork Beef i set "Override Image Language (Defaults to KODI Interface)" to EN (english)

It's downloading the english fanarts very well, but in case of no english fanart is found but an german fanart is aviable, it's downloading the german fanarts.
Is that a wanted "fallback" behavior? Is there a possibility to download fanarts only in the language set, everything else will be ignored?
This affects not only the download function, also the add from web services function.

Tested for movies and movie sets

Luckily I had made a backup before.

Thanks for reply

EDIT: Changed kodi language also to english, same behavior
@willburstyle06 Yes, Artwork Beef can be configured to only add a couple of artwork types for movies and TV shows.

@docwra The process Angelinas described works for me. I will need to see a debug log of the process to see what's going wrong. The artwork report may also have some useful info.

@"chrissix" Yes, that is by design. I figured an image in a language you can understand is better than an empty hole. I can probably add a switch for that, though.
Artwork Beef updated to 0.21.1.

TheAudioDB integration updated with HTTPS, fix the bug that displayed all / most music videos when listing unmatched music videos, and ensure filenames are unique when saving new fanart to "extrafanart".

I've also removed the animated artwork from the default "Additional art types for movies" setting, but it won't change previous installations (you'll need to do that yourself if you use animated artwork). It just conflicts with Skin Helper Service that does a bit more necessary setup for animated artwork.
(2018-08-01, 22:15)rmrector Wrote: @willburstyle06 Yes, Artwork Beef can be configured to only add a couple of artwork types for movies and TV shows.

@docwra The process Angelinas described works for me. I will need to see a debug log of the process to see what's going wrong. The artwork report may also have some useful info.

@"chrissix" Yes, that is by design. I figured an image in a language you can understand is better than an empty hole. I can probably add a switch for that, though.
That would be really amazing!
Some, especially if the library was designed from the very beginning with a language concept, prefer consistent language instead of mix up (even if it is a little less content) - purist way.
I am looking forward to your next update. thx
Hi

This is an amazing addon. Does it fully replace movie set automater?
Can I run the addon only for moviesets? Maybe there is a special konfiguration.
Otherwise it is not so funny to add fanart formovie sets (collection) one by one.
KODI 20 - LibreELEC 11

Intel NUC 4250U (Haswell) in Abel H2 chassis, Philips 55OLED804
Is there a setting to set the number of extrafanarts downloaded?  Thanks  Also, are you still considering not putting movieset art into separate folders when saving to a central folder?  Thanks again.
YOYIZDERZOMENEMOHOZEZAZEZDENDERIZHOZEZ
  • 37(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Artwork Beef - automatically add extended artwork5