XBOX Kodi loses file path after each reboot!
Recently I star to use Kodi on my Xbox One and notes that everytime I restart console (or even Kodi App) the path for my files is completely missing as if I don't have my external USB drive attached on the console (but the library is build and external drive attached normaly). After each reboot I need to clean all my library and scrath everything again (movies, series, music).

All the metada scratched is still there after a reboot, so I think the problem is not the database, but when I try to play anything, Kodi gives me a message that the file can't be found (because it loses path info after each reboot). Oddly, when I try to play the same file from browsing it in the file manager, it plays fine.

Just to check, I try it on my other console and gives the same result!

Bellow is a picture of the message I see after attempting to play a file everytime I reboot the app or console:

I really love Kodi and everything it offers and I want to help find a fix for this issue.
Please, let me know how can I send log from my Xbox to help on that...

Thanks!
The addon log uploader is the easiest way to it.

Here is the link on the wiki page

https://kodi.wiki/view/Log_file/Easy
Server: Ubuntu Server 22TB HDD running SAMBA
Kodi: 4 Raspberry Pi 3 running Libreelec -  on the main PC - running Linux Mint
My Setup thread |
Thanks tjay260476

Can I just add the link to the log on my main post or I need to share it within a specific thread?!
Just add the link in this thread, and a Team Kodi member will be able to look at what the issue might be. Don’t worry about passwords etc in the log, as the log updater removes these for you.
Server: Ubuntu Server 22TB HDD running SAMBA
Kodi: 4 Raspberry Pi 3 running Libreelec -  on the main PC - running Linux Mint
My Setup thread |
First of all, sorry for the delay on posting the log link...
This Xbox is on my parents house (as multimidia device) and I come in home just once in a week.

The link for the log is:
https://paste.kodi.tv/asawewirid

The line where I reproduce the error is:
FILE::CWinLibraryFile::GetFile: unable to get file 'win-lib://removable/D/Filmes/A Quiet Place.mkv' with error Parâmetro incorreto.
22:01:28.204 T:4632   DEBUG: CGUIWindowVideoNav::OnClick called on 'videodb://movies/titles/2' but file doesn't exist

'Parâmetro incorreto' on the line above means 'wrong/bad parameter' in port-br that is the language I run Kodi (tried run on English but issue persist)

All movie files is on external usb drive and the movies play fine through 'file manager' but dont play on library (need to clear the entire library and run a new scratch on files every reboot to find the path again)!! The USB drive is always attached on same port and never removed even when Xbox is shutdown.

I'll be glad if someone can look at that I find a fix for this.
Thank you very much!
(2018-08-01, 21:04)afedchin Wrote: You have to re-add and re-scan the source. The latest update has changes in paths for removable drives and old pathes don't work anymore.
(2018-08-05, 11:07)Rechi Wrote:
(2018-08-01, 21:04)afedchin Wrote: You have to re-add and re-scan the source. The latest update has changes in paths for removable drives and old pathes don't work anymore.
 Well, like I said when I open the thread, I 'need' to re-add and re-scan the source 'everytime' I start Kodi on Xbox!
If I just need do it one more time, so all my problems are gone for good first time I re-add and re-scan the paths after install the new update!
Anyway, I'll try it one more time but I think it's not the solution since I do it once in a day...
If you still have to re add and re-scan every time then there is something else wrong, but having to do it once is expected after the last update.
(2018-08-06, 17:41)Rechi Wrote: If you still have to re add and re-scan every time then there is something else wrong, but having to do it once is expected after the last update.

Reichi, since you are Team-Kodi Member, can you check the log link posted on this thread and help me find a solution for this issue?!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi loses file path after each reboot!0