• 11(current)
Mod Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019)
(2018-08-03, 07:24)cartman.dos Wrote:
(2018-08-02, 07:39)UbuntuUser Wrote:
(2018-08-02, 06:45)cartman.dos Wrote:  ok. Then i need some info, which kodi u use? titan beta? which skin theme u use?
looking at the leia's code. It still have this feature and is set up so that only if no icon is found, it will be replaced with a text.  
Kodi 17.6, Titan 3.7.56, Titan Tiles (1 row of large tiles)

I have icons for all my channels I see them in channels just not in recordings or timers, and they were there in both those spots under Kodi 15.  
Ok, so since I can't really test pvr atm. But i looked at the xmls of the closest ver i could find (3.7.59).
The footer includes pvr content in the following cases:
Code:
<!-- PVR Content --> <include condition="Window.IsActive(tvchannels) | Window.IsActive(tvguide) | Window.IsActive(tvrecordings) | Window.IsActive(tvtimers) | Window.IsActive(tvsearch)">FooterContentPVR</include>

in "MyPVRTimers.xml"
the controls include 
Code:
<!--Footer--> <include condition="!skin.hassetting(nofooterbar)">Footer</include>
thus should have the pvr content as well.

in "MyPVRRecordings.xml"
the footer is not included. you can try and add the line <!--footer--> from above, and see if u get different results.

lemme know if that helped... 
 No unfortunately that did not work. I believe I know what the problem is just not how to fix it. I believe the problem is this...

get_channellogo(channelname)

Returns the channellogo (if found) for the given channel name.
    Looks up kodi PVR addon first, and fallsback to the logo db.

The issue is my channel logo's are stored locally not on my backend, and in Kodi 15 there were xml files pointing them to the locally stored ones but in 17 that is not the case.
(2018-08-03, 09:03)UbuntuUser Wrote:
(2018-08-03, 07:24)cartman.dos Wrote:
(2018-08-02, 07:39)UbuntuUser Wrote: Kodi 17.6, Titan 3.7.56, Titan Tiles (1 row of large tiles)

I have icons for all my channels I see them in channels just not in recordings or timers, and they were there in both those spots under Kodi 15.  
Ok, so since I can't really test pvr atm. But i looked at the xmls of the closest ver i could find (3.7.59).
Code:
<!-- PVR Content --> <include condition="Window.IsActive(tvchannels) | Window.IsActive(tvguide) | Window.IsActive(tvrecordings) | Window.IsActive(tvtimers) | Window.IsActive(tvsearch)">FooterContentPVR</include>

in "MyPVRTimers.xml"
the controls include 
Code:
<!--Footer--> <include condition="!skin.hassetting(nofooterbar)">Footer</include>

in "MyPVRRecordings.xml"
the footer is not included. you can try and add the line <!--footer--> from above, and see if u get different results.

No unfortunately that did not work. I believe I know what the problem is just not how to fix it. I believe the problem is this...

The issue is my channel logo's are stored locally not on my backend, and in Kodi 15 there were xml files pointing them to the locally stored ones but in 17 that is not the case. 
 yeah, you could test each variable value/add new ones from here related to pvr (https://kodi.wiki/view/InfoLabels) (channellogo) to see if one works for u, u can add an empty conditioned value to test if all fails, eg, <value>IMAGEPATH</value>.
If it's not even in the db, then obviously kodi won't be able to get it with a native method but u can add the path manually, even in the skin - general idea, <value condition="String.IsEqual(CHANNEL_TITLE_VAR_IN_SKIN,CHANNEL_TITLE)>imagepath://CHANNELLOGO.PNG</value>
(2018-08-03, 10:23)cartman.dos Wrote:
(2018-08-03, 09:03)UbuntuUser Wrote:
(2018-08-03, 07:24)cartman.dos Wrote: Ok, so since I can't really test pvr atm. But i looked at the xmls of the closest ver i could find (3.7.59).
Code:

in "MyPVRTimers.xml"
the controls include 
Code:

in "MyPVRRecordings.xml"

yeah, you could test each variable value/add new ones from here related to pvr (https://kodi.wiki/view/InfoLabels) (channellogo) to see if one works for u, u can add an empty conditioned value to test if all fails, eg, <value>IMAGEPATH</value>.
If it's not even in the db, then obviously kodi won't be able to get it with a native method but u can add the path manually, even in the skin - general idea, <value condition="String.IsEqual(CHANNEL_TITLE_VAR_IN_SKIN,CHANNEL_TITLE)>imagepath://CHANNELLOGO.PNG</value> 
Ok I am sorry I am a bit lost now, if I am understanding you correctly.  You are saying use this (NPO 1 HD as example)...

<value condition="String.IsEqual(CHANNEL_TITLE_VAR_IN_SKIN,NPO 1 HD)>imagepath://NPO 1 HD.PNG</value>

The part I am not clear on is where does this go, what file?  Also what is CHANNEL_TITLE_VAR_IN_SKIN or how do I find it?

Thanks for the help.
(2018-08-03, 17:59)UbuntuUser Wrote:
(2018-08-03, 10:23)cartman.dos Wrote:
(2018-08-03, 09:03)UbuntuUser Wrote:  No unfortunately that did not work. I believe I know what the problem is just not how to fix it. I believe the problem is this...

Ok I am sorry I am a bit lost now, if I am understanding you correctly.  You are saying use this (NPO 1 HD as example)...

<value condition="String.IsEqual(CHANNEL_TITLE_VAR_IN_SKIN,NPO 1 HD)>imagepath://NPO 1 HD.PNG</value>

The part I am not clear on is where does this go, what file?  Also what is CHANNEL_TITLE_VAR_IN_SKIN or how do I find it?

Thanks for the help. 
Try the following:
(a) edit includesFooter.xml:
search for #id "44123", this control should show the logo in the footer.
dry-test: put some picture in the skin's media dir, and copy name+extension to the texture tag, eg 
Code:
<texture background="true">test.png</texture>
Run kodi and see if u see the image in pvr windows (and the window u wanted specifically)

(b) return the original texture in the above control and edit includesVariable.xml:
go to "<variable name="channellogo">"
add this line:
note the channel's name in the string.isequal param should be exactly as u see it in kodi, the png can have whatever name u want. as long as u give the correct path (or just name&extension if u put in under media dir in the skin's dir).
Code:
<value condition="String.IsEqual(ListItem.ChannelName,NPO 1 HD)">NPO_1_HD.PNG</value>
If it works, then u can add as many as u need for each channel, just change name &png path, and u're set.

not the most elegant solution, but a simple one.
(2018-08-06, 13:02)cartman.dos Wrote:
(2018-08-03, 17:59)UbuntuUser Wrote:
(2018-08-03, 10:23)cartman.dos Wrote:  yeah, you could test each variable value/add new ones from here related to pvr (https://kodi.wiki/view/InfoLabels) (channellogo) to see if one works for u, u can add an empty conditioned value to test if all fails, eg, <value>IMAGEPATH</value>.

Thanks for the help.  
Try the following:
(a) edit includesFooter.xml:
search for #id "44123", this control should show the logo in the footer.
dry-test: put some picture in the skin's media dir, and copy name+extension to the texture tag, eg 
Code:
<texture background="true">test.png</texture>
Run kodi and see if u see the image in pvr windows (and the window u wanted specifically)

(b) return the original texture in the above control and edit includesVariable.xml:
go to "<variable name="channellogo">"
add this line:
note the channel's name in the string.isequal param should be exactly as u see it in kodi, the png can have whatever name u want. as long as u give the correct path (or just name&extension if u put in under media dir in the skin's dir).
Code:
<value condition="String.IsEqual(ListItem.ChannelName,NPO 1 HD)">NPO_1_HD.PNG</value>
If it works, then u can add as many as u need for each channel, just change name &png path, and u're set.

not the most elegant solution, but a simple one. 
This works, thank you so much!!!  You are the Man!!!!
Thumbs Up 
I gave both of you guys a thumbs up because I have been wanting to know how to do this!  It is strange that by default Kodi or the skin doesn't always look for icons in the directory specified in the "Folder with channel icons" under Menu/OSD in the PVR & Live TV settings.

Thanks!
glad I could help guys, when we release the mod would be great to get ur feedback on pvr issues :]

In the meantime...

beside some other stuff.i got my hands on "Rating on Click" today...

:edit:
Skins |  Titan M O D   •   S W A N (WIP)
Dear @mardukL I was busy to make my own VideoInfoDialog.xml in the 'normal Titan skin'. Maybe you can help me out with one problem. How do you get the rating stars like left below in the footer into the VideoInfoDialog? I was able to get the number evantually but I coundn't get the stars.

(2018-08-11, 15:58)MovieMan123 Wrote: Dear @mardukL I was busy to make my own VideoInfoDialog.xml in the 'normal Titan skin'. Maybe you can help me out with one problem. How do you get the rating stars like left below in the footer into the VideoInfoDialog? I was able to get the number evantually but I coundn't get the stars.

The mod use an include now. Titan default look 2nd post in thar thread 😉 https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=330525
Thank you so much for your fast answer. My texture wasn't working. Little mistake. But now it works. Smile
I saw that the Change log includes version 18.1.3 for Leia version but there's only zip file for 18.1.2. Am I missing something?
your neighborhood beta tester
(2018-08-12, 23:00)supersmilers Wrote: I saw that the Change log includes version 18.1.3 for Leia version but there's only zip file for 18.1.2. Am I missing something?
Hi. No you miss nothing. The changelog depend to the update folder ( wich was planned to be v18.1.3 ) but its still in progress. Thats why there isnt a 18.1.3 installer/zip.

I switched files now to not be confusing.

beside that. We decide to give the mod an new id/new name, but that's another story. And it'll be clear if its released.
Such a shame as i really like this skin and want it to work with Leia. Tried this version and within 10 minutes trying to set things up like i have on previous setup had more crashes of Kodi than i have ever had in my time using Kodi. Is this due to just current issues with Alpha 3 or just still heavily in Beta ?
(2018-08-15, 06:48)ThatSlimGuy Wrote: Such a shame as i really like this skin and want it to work with Leia. Tried this version and within 10 minutes trying to set things up like i have on previous setup had more crashes of Kodi than i have ever had in my time using Kodi. Is this due to just current issues with Alpha 3 or just still heavily in Beta ?
It's true that titan is a relatively heavy skin, but even on low performance hardware I didn't encountered many crashes on Kodi Leia as you describe.
The current version in this thread shouldn't make much difference in this regard from the official beta from the repo. But it could maybe be helpful if u give some info about what hardware u run it on,  if u're using latest nightly and when exactly crashes tend to occur (or they're just random).
  • 11(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019)15