• 276(current)
v18 LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0)
log file
https://paste.kodi.tv/azotakecav.

806b is working properly, the STRM file in favorites plays properly.

thanks you for the very quick response
(2018-08-07, 01:57)wallacebw Wrote: log file
https://paste.kodi.tv/azotakecav.

806b is working properly, the STRM file in favorites plays properly.

thanks you for the very quick response

Thanks, I've left a comment on the PR.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
New LibreELEC.tv Leia build #0807: Generic
(Supercedes previous build)

SHA256 Checksum: 492967af5e86e69ed9c93ef8692225262e933e888504f13d5127aa1d4b1e03f9 (Generic)

text:
# uname -a
Linux NUC 4.17.13 #1 SMP Tue Aug 7 21:04:34 BST 2018 x86_64 GNU/Linux

# lsb_release
LibreELEC (Milhouse): devel-20180807210315-#0807-g31c86ba [Build #0807]

# Kodi version
(18.0-BETA1 Git:269a24c). Platform: Linux x86 64-bit

Based on tip of LibreELEC.tv master (31c86ba, changelog) and tip of XBMC master (164db1c, changelog) with the following modifications: Build Highlights:
  1. Re-enable updated DVB addons (crazycat, hauppauge etc.)
  2. Drop PR14271 Bluray chunked read - causes regression
Build Details:
  1. LibreELEC.tv:
    • create_addon: two improvments (PR:2868, 2 commits, 1 file changed)
  2. XBMC:
    • posix: smb - set chunk size to 64k, fixes ECONNABORT (PR:14272, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
    • added: mappable action for toggling video streams (PR:14259, 1 commit, 5 files changed)
    • [Music]Fix export album folder naming and overwrite of single file output (PR:14257, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
    • VideoPlayer/Amlogic: fix for VC1 seek (PR:14262, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
    • VideoPlayer/Amlogic: bugfix for InstanceGuard locked (PR:14269, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
    • update splash to v18.0 beta (PR:14275, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
    • Coverity fixes (PR:14273, 1 commit, 4 files changed)
  3. Additional commits/pull requests/changes not yet merged upstream:
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
@fritsch 

Any news about this ticket: https://trac.kodi.tv/ticket/17871
No - no time on my side. I think it's faster if you would try to fix it. Thanks in advance.
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.
Hi Milhouse,

I just want to let you know that my tv cards driver does still not load even though you added the dvb drivers back in the last build. Not sure if I should still have to wait for the 4.18.x kernel as you said before. Should it work already?

I am also experiencing another error on my LibreELEC installlation. I have some videos on my samba server and want to add the movies to show up in Kodi. When I am using the Add video function everything works fine first, I can select the folders I want to add in the add video source window without problems. I can open the network share and see the subfolders it contains and add it but after a few seconds I cannot access it anymore and get the error "Operation not permitted". Even though I restart the system I keep getting the same error until I do a soft reset of my Kodi settings. Then however I experience the same again...access for a few seconds until it shows the error message again when trying to access. I am using the same configuration on my Odroid CoreELEC setup with access to the same server without any problems. NFS works but I would prefer to use Samba (Please ignore the NFS error in the log, I was about to add a NFS share there but stopped it). Did anyone here experience the same issues?
Here is the log: http://paste.kodi.tv/axiseqikod

Cheers,
Bugg
(2018-08-08, 22:46)Bugg Wrote: Hi Milhouse,

I just want to let you know that my tv cards driver does still not load even though you added the dvb drivers back in the last build. Not sure if I should still have to wait for the 4.18.x kernel as you said before. Should it work already?

Did you enable "DVB drivers for TBS (CrazyCat)" (Addons > Services) and reboot?

Can you upload the logfile zip.

(2018-08-08, 22:46)Bugg Wrote: I am also experiencing another error on my LibreELEC installlation. I have some videos on my samba server and want to add the movies to show up in Kodi. When I am using the Add video function everything works fine first, I can select the folders I want to add in the add video source window without problems. I can open the network share and see the subfolders it contains and add it but after a few seconds I cannot access it anymore and get the error "Operation not permitted". Even though I restart the system I keep getting the same error until I do a soft reset of my Kodi settings. Then however I experience the same again...access for a few seconds until it shows the error message again when trying to access. I am using the same configuration on my Odroid CoreELEC setup with access to the same server without any problems. NFS works but I would prefer to use Samba (Please ignore the NFS error in the log, I was about to add a NFS share there but stopped it). Did anyone here experience the same issues?
Here is the log: http://paste.kodi.tv/axiseqikod

Cheers,
Bugg

Please start a new thread on the LibreELEC forum, or post in one of the many existing Samba threads that mention "Operation not permitted" - there's a ton of posts addressing various Samba issues and how to solve them. I can't give you specifics as you haven't said anything about your Samba server (the OS name or version, or even version of Samba if it is actually Samba and not Windows ie. SMB which is not strictly "Samba"). Do make sure you've done the usual which is (if it's Windows) add a machine account, and if it's Samba then enable SMB3 as server max protocol.
New LibreELEC.tv Leia build #0808: Generic
(Supercedes previous build)

SHA256 Checksum: 5f58e331d9d68199219c12201990700bdda30b7b048043942aeea7fbe639e949 (Generic)

text:
# uname -a
Linux NUC 4.17.13 #1 SMP Wed Aug 8 22:34:26 BST 2018 x86_64 GNU/Linux

# lsb_release
LibreELEC (Milhouse): devel-20180808223307-#0808-g5be1d55 [Build #0808]

# Kodi version
(18.0-BETA1 Git:269a24c). Platform: Linux x86 64-bit

Based on tip of LibreELEC.tv master (5be1d55, changelog) and tip of XBMC master (f25baa5, changelog) with the following modifications: Build Highlights:
  1. intel-ucode: update to intel-ucode-20180807
  2. VideoPlayer: do not reset interlaced (fixes software decode flickering)
  3. VideoPlayer: blurays - do not read chunked in open_stream path
  4. Various other VideoPlayer and resolution fixes
Build Details:
  1. LibreELEC.tv:
    • pulseaudio: update to v12.2 / drop unneeded patches (PR:2858, 2 commits, 3 files changed)
  2. XBMC:
    • cleanup resolutions, drop resoltion info < RES_WINDOW (PR:14264, 1 commit, 7 files changed)
    • [VideoDatabase] Improved speed of CVideoDatabase::GetEpisodeId: Only (PR:14267, 1 commit, 2 files changed)
    • Add default member initialization to code guide lines (PR:14274, 1 commit, 2 files changed)
    • VideoPlayer: do not reset interlaced (PR:14276, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
    • [windows] windowing: fix resetting calibration settings. (PR:14279, 1 commit, 2 files changed)
    • [addons] Update XSD schemas (PR:14237, 20 commits, 14 files changed)
    • VideoPlayer: WinRenderer - add smooth motion (PR:14278, 1 commit, 2 files changed)
    • Fix two skin-related crashes (PR:13151, 2 commits, 2 files changed)
    • [docs] Documentation fixes for built-in functions (PR:14265, 1 commit, 5 files changed)
  3. inputstream.adaptive:
    • [MPD] Fix live streams with missing timeshiftbuffer length (93efb20)
    • Version bump 2.2.25 (6bf7802)
  4. pvr.mythtv:
    • SeekRecordedStream: handle special flag SEEK_POSSIBLE (3bc66ce)
    • fix seeking ahead: PVR API needs zero when seeking beyond the end (e980f24)
    • bump version 5.8.2 (4e9d782)
    • update readme (e61f47c)
  5. Additional commits/pull requests/changes not yet merged upstream:
    • Updated: [env] PR:2838 (perma): linux (Generic): update to linux-4.17.13
    • Added: [pkg] PR:14277 (perma): VideoPlayer: blurays - do not read chunked in open_stream path
Thanks for the quick reply!
I did a hard reset now and it works now. Now NFS does not work anymore... Weird but I do not need it anyway. If samba stops working again I will post in one of the threads you mentioned. Thanks!

The Crazycat DVB drivers are not available to download. I installed all available repositories but do not see them. In LibreELEC 8.2.5 it worked without the need to install these drivers manually, I guess they were installed automatically then. When testing some older repositories I did see them in the list though. But now I cannot find them in any repository.
(2018-08-09, 00:16)Bugg Wrote: The Crazycat DVB drivers are not available to download. I installed all available repositories but do not see them. In LibreELEC 8.2.5 it worked without the need to install these drivers manually, I guess they were installed automatically then. When testing some older repositories I did see them in the list though. But now I cannot find them in any repository.

There's nothing to download - they're included in the build.

Go to Settings > Add-ons > My add-ons > Services then enable DVB drivers for TBS (CrazyCat) and reboot.

(2018-08-09, 00:31)Milhouse Wrote:
(2018-08-09, 00:16)Bugg Wrote: The Crazycat DVB drivers are not available to download. I installed all available repositories but do not see them. In LibreELEC 8.2.5 it worked without the need to install these drivers manually, I guess they were installed automatically then. When testing some older repositories I did see them in the list though. But now I cannot find them in any repository.

There's nothing to download - they're included in the build.

Go to Settings > Add-ons > My add-ons > Services then enable DVB drivers for TBS (CrazyCat) and reboot.

...my bad. I expected to have to download them so I did not find them in the repository of course.
I activated and everything works perfect again!

Thank you!
Hi,

i need to install latest libreelec in my nuc7pjyh but i can not boot from 8.2;
How can I install directly the latest version?
Sorry for grammatical errors, use an online translator
(2018-08-09, 18:37)Rumpelstiltskin Wrote: Hi,

i need to install latest libreelec in my nuc7pjyh but i can not boot from 8.2;
How can I install directly the latest version?
 libreelec-leia-v8-90-003
What’s the different between this builds and 8.90.003 alpha?
(2018-08-09, 21:00)Pienoet Wrote: What’s the different between this builds and 8.90.003 alpha?

Not so much at this point in time, however 8.90.003 is still using kernel 4.17.6 (not 4.17.14 as in #0809, and missing latest intel microcode), older glibc-2.27, and slightly older Kodi (18 Alpha 3) from 9 days ago.

Basically, 8.90.003 is based on what is merged in LE master and Kodi master as of 9 days ago, while these builds are based on the latest source code from LE master and Kodi master (18 Beta 1), plus some yet-to-be merged changes (ie. kernel/glibc/Kodi updates).
  • 276(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0)24