•   
  • 33(current)
Release Chorus - A Web UI
hi folks

is there a way to browse pictures in chorus? in the "browser" section, i only have "video" and "audio" sub-sections,
and if i choose video, then only the video files are shown. no jpgs or other pics format.

maybe is this possible through any add-on?
Hi All,
Love the interface, and I have a question.

As there is the possibility to choose the Icon: “action favorite” in the menu “General”-“Main Nav”, when adding a new entry.
I wonder if it is possible to get my favorites in the menu column to work.
I saved my favourites.xml in the “Userdata”-folder on my RPi. In Kodi itself, the favourites work just fine.
Tried several pointing Url’s in the webinterface like Userdata/favourites; favourites...
Nothing worked so far.

Help is high appreciated.

Cheers
Nachtlaubfrosch
@Nachtlaubfrosch
Yeah, that's would be great!

Send with much love & Android.
RPi3 | RPi4 | LibreElec Kodi
(2017-06-25, 12:20)maaaatteo Wrote: is there a way to browse pictures in chorus? in the "browser" section, i only have "video" and "audio" sub-sections,
and if i choose video, then only the video files are shown. no jpgs or other pics format.
maybe is this possible through any add-on?
 Hi, I like to vote for that "picture browsing feature", too. And by the way, how do I add an add-on? Question seems funny, but i did not find any possibility in Chorus to add add-ons. There are 7 german mediastorages already installed and "My OSMC", but no possiblity to add whatever addon. I'm not sure what I should look for. And also I did not find any "Update"-Button for Chorus itself or the underlying system. There is only an on-off-switch for "Auto-Update Addons". Where can I get help for those newby-stuff?

Besides those minorys: Chorus works stable, fast and looks good...thanks a lot !
Hi,
I just tested Chorus today and its really nice.

How can I add / remove a Movie to the Kodi favorites?

Did not find a way to do this. 
You can add something like "Action Favorites" to the Main menu, but this does nothing (I recognized).

Thanks
I have exactly the same question - i cannot access my favourites from webinterface
maybe URL is needed to add in action favorites?
Change to Arch but it was a poor Interface. Chorus default again but no Webb Interface at all.
Hello,
is it possible to edit a file, to see the COVER instead of the FANART?

Thanks
(2018-01-20, 21:59)xbozzo Wrote: How can I add / remove a Movie to the Kodi favorites?

Did not find a way to do this. 
You can add something like "Action Favorites" to the Main menu, but this does nothing (I recognized).

*bump* :-)
  •   
  • 33(current)

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 4.7 Average

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Chorus - A Web UI4.710