• 13(current)
Mod Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019)
Just converted my regular Titan skin to Modded ones.  Can't wait for the next revision with all the new features.

I using my laptop as the test platform.
(2018-08-20, 04:22)rflores2323 Wrote: Using this mod on Leia alpha 3. Have some things coming up that need fixes that I have run into..

1. Netflix view shows two layers of posters one on top of the other. Instead of one horizontal view.

2. Cannot get to information view from context menu.

3. On the OSD menu I am not getting any artwork. No posters, cd art, logo etc... I am only getting the playback menu when I pause or play. I can't get into information view to try to download artwork.

Thank you for updating this skin and keeping it alive. This skin is awesome and my family appreciates the time and work you put into it this mod.

Thanks
 i can also confirm it shows two layers of posters one on top of the other. Instead of one horizontal view. Poster Row works well though..
Learn to enjoy every minute of your life. Be happy now. Don't wait for something outside of yourself to make you happy in the future. Think how really precious is the time you have to spend, whether it's at work or with your family. Every minute should be enjoyed and savored.
(2018-08-20, 18:12)Kryptobuild Wrote:
(2018-08-20, 04:22)rflores2323 Wrote: Using this mod on Leia alpha 3. Have some things coming up that need fixes that I have run into..

1. Netflix view shows two layers of posters one on top of the other. Instead of one horizontal view.

2. Cannot get to information view from context menu.

3. On the OSD menu I am not getting any artwork. No posters, cd art, logo etc... I am only getting the playback menu when I pause or play. I can't get into information view to try to download artwork.

Thank you for updating this skin and keeping it alive. This skin is awesome and my family appreciates the time and work you put into it this mod.

Thanks
 i can also confirm it shows two layers of posters one on top of the other. Instead of one horizontal view. Poster Row works well though.. 
Do you mean non-fixed layout (2 rows of posters ?), when yes it'll be dont happen in next release.

if you switch to fixed layout it should look like that.
Skins |  Titan M O D   •   S W A N (WIP)
I am running with Leia Alpha 3 on a Ubuntu 64bit box so if you want some testing done I would be available for that. What I can say at the moment is that the whenver I want to switch to a horizontal menu layout Kodi will either CTD or freeze completetly. The Netflix views can be selected as well as the Windows 10 view. The horizontal menu layout will crash as well.

https://pastebin.com/r636F9d3 for the swtich to horizontal menu layout
AMD Ryzen 5 2700 | Asus ROG Strix B350 ITX | Geforce RTX 2060 
Ubuntu 22.04 LTS | Kernel 6.1 | Nvidia blob drivers | Kodi v20
(2018-08-21, 11:00)Juppstein Wrote: I am running with Leia Alpha 3 on a Ubuntu 64bit box so if you want some testing done I would be available for that. What I can say at the moment is that the whenver I want to switch to a horizontal menu layout Kodi will either CTD or freeze completetly. The Netflix views can be selected as well as the Windows 10 view. The horizontal menu layout will crash as well.

And if you manage to get a horizontal view, you can't go back.
Its a bug in the skinhelper script, i think.
I found an other one.
I use estuary.mod and its possible to blend out the main menu while looking at widgets.
In titan this seems to happens too, but the menu is visible and the first widget is "under" the menu.
Both skins use the skinhelper script.
And user is able to share settings with compatible skins. I disabled the function, but.. seems not to work.
Odroid-N2 CoreElec Kodi 19 with Aeon MQ 8 Mod
Synology DS 218+ (nfs) with Syno-MariaDB 10
(2018-08-21, 11:00)Juppstein Wrote: I am running with Leia Alpha 3 on a Ubuntu 64bit box so if you want some testing done I would be available for that. What I can say at the moment is that the whenver I want to switch to a horizontal menu layout Kodi will either CTD or freeze completetly. The Netflix views can be selected as well as the Windows 10 view. The horizontal menu layout will crash as well.

Yepp. Me too .sometimes its random NOT crashung, i experianced the crash if the home has submenu (tiles/horiz./vertical) but didnt could locate it.
But after r3start its used the choosen main. I can lookup the skinsetting.xml to set it up by edit the file
Sorry, need to tease...working on new viewtype for TV Shows
The tease was worth it for seeing good ole Leschs Kosmos alone Big Grin
AMD Ryzen 5 2700 | Asus ROG Strix B350 ITX | Geforce RTX 2060 
Ubuntu 22.04 LTS | Kernel 6.1 | Nvidia blob drivers | Kodi v20
(2018-08-21, 11:53)Gothico Wrote:

And if you manage to get a horizontal view, you can't go back.
Its a bug in the skinhelper script, i think.
I found an other one.
I use estuary.mod and its possible to blend out the main menu while looking at widgets.
In titan this seems to happens too, but the menu is visible and the first widget is "under" the menu.
Both skins use the skinhelper script.
And user is able to share settings with compatible skins. I disabled the function, but.. seems not to work. 

That the widget is behind main is maybe intended by titan default. Its not relatet to skinhelper.i didnt like that too,so I add a slide animation to avoid the overlay.

add this to netflixhome.xml, in (include netflix2) under the  <control type="group" id="9000"> tag

xml:

<animation time="300" effect="slide" start="0" end="400" reversible="true" easing="inout" condition="[ControlGroup(9001).HasFocus() + window.isactive(home)] | ControlGroup(300).HasFocus() | String.IsEqual(Window(Home).Property(ShowViewSubMenu),show) | Control.HasFocus(300)">Conditional</animation>                                                                                                           
(2018-04-19, 16:34)mardukL Wrote: Update to Leia Mod
- adjust Video Info for TV shows and Movies seperate
- add TMdb and Tvdb Ratings with Images for Video Info and Footer

Screens
 Hey dude.. Another quick question.. How do we get this skin to load faster on xbox.. the skin loads sluggishly on xbox, is there anyway to speed up the gui a bit? don't get me wrong.. it runs fast as anything on my PC.. but xbox... rather slow..
Learn to enjoy every minute of your life. Be happy now. Don't wait for something outside of yourself to make you happy in the future. Think how really precious is the time you have to spend, whether it's at work or with your family. Every minute should be enjoyed and savored.
(2018-08-21, 16:26)Juppstein Wrote: The tease was worth it for seeing good ole Leschs Kosmos alone Big Grin

Yeah, also dont forget "frag den lesch"

Some progress. Hope to release end of next week....
(2018-08-23, 18:53)Kryptobuild Wrote:

Screens
 Hey dude.. Another quick question.. How do we get this skin to load faster on xbox.. the skin loads sluggishly on xbox, is there anyway to speed up the gui a bit? don't get me wrong.. it runs fast as anything on my PC.. but xbox... rather slow.. 
 Hi. I, sorry but  cant help by that question.
(2018-08-25, 12:38)mardukL Wrote:
(2018-08-23, 18:53)Kryptobuild Wrote:

Screens
 Hi. I, sorry but  cant help by that question.   
That's fair enough, i will try to address the situation myself, i did with the Bello 6th skin.. made that Leia version work properly also the MQ6 Leia as well. On to another problem at hand with this Skin when i access this setting:

The entire thing crashes and goes back to my desktop.  After a few tries it finally works and stick's. But if you could fix it where it don't crash when you change themes , that would be awesome,  i have multiple skins and non crash. So before anyone say's its the build.. its not.  Smile
Hi markduhl - are you still making updates to your Titan Mod for Krypton? Or are you focusing on updating your mod for only for Leia moving forward?
(2018-08-26, 23:15)rhoop206 Wrote: Hi markduhl - are you still making updates to your Titan Mod for Krypton? Or are you focusing on updating your mod for only for Leia moving forward?

Hi. I was planning to have an stable update this or next week for leia. And will make that version also available for krypton. But im very busy with work and family right now.
  • 13(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019)15