• 25(current)
Release Google Drive for KODI
Hello cGuzzman, I also noted that the plugin treats the srt subtitles as another strm, and that creates a duplicate of the elements in the library. Also, updated to Leia and watched status works just fine, but still no resume. I guess it's a Kodi problem then
@famulor there is no limit. The only way I can think of right now to help you is that you identify the movie that is not detected, then make sure it has the proper name folder name and/or filename in your cloud drive, then check if the folder and strm file was properly exported in your local folder.
@tremocoivo @Xaviero  is the subtitle file a zip file? or which extension it has?
All my subtitles has a ".srt" extension and no issues.
(2018-08-24, 17:02)cguZZMan Wrote: @tremocoivo @Xaviero  is the subtitle file a zip file? or which extension it has?
All my subtitles has a ".srt" extension and no issues.
 Hi:
I just happened the same with 3 movies that I added yesterday. Before (three and two days ago) I scanned everything without duplicates, but since yesterday (a few hours ago) that has happened, it is not only with the .srt, but also with the "poster.jpg" files. Basically, from today, if my folder has 3 files: (video, subs and poster.jpg) appear in the library 3 repeated covers.
I will continue doing some tests.
-----------
UPDATE: After deactivating the option "Check updates in the cloud" of the plugin I returned to generate the STRM of the folders, although the option of "UPDATE LIBRARY" of the plugin was active the duplicates were not eliminated, but when you clicked it the message appeared of "This file is no longer available, do you want to delete it from the library?" Clicking on "YES" solved the issue. My question is if this is due to the plugin with your option "Check updates in the cloud". This because I just activated it yesterday and this "false duplicated" happened.
@tremocoivo @Xaviero @Neo13 I found the issue in the common module and it's fixed. I just updated my repository.
Please make sure you have the latest version (1.2.2). 

One way to check the version of the common module is:
Settings > System settings > Addons (make sure you have the "Advanced" or "Expert" view mode) > Running

You should see "Cloud Drive Common Module" there with version 1.2.2.
Another new version is in the repository.
Now you can save .strm files in your cloud drive and the addon will export them directly without changing the content, so you can use it to play a video or audio from another addon or url.

This is the idea from @jherrerob :
(2018-01-24, 20:22)jherrerob Wrote: Hi.

I intend to create .strm files with video addons inside Kodi.
The idea is to save these .strm in Google Drive to access them from different devices (as a backup of my video library).
Does this addon help me do this? I will be able to visualize video files only saving in .strm files previously created by me in Kodi?
The idea is not to save video files in google Drive because they take up a lot of space.

Regards!
(2018-08-24, 21:04)cguZZMan Wrote: @tremocoivo @Xaviero @Neo13 I found the issue in the common module and it's fixed. I just updated my repository.
Please make sure you have the latest version (1.2.2). 

One way to check the version of the common module is:
Settings > System settings > Addons (make sure you have the "Advanced" or "Expert" view mode) > Running

You should see "Cloud Drive Common Module" there with version 1.2.2.
 Hi, after update "cloud Drive common Module" to 1.2.3, but issue not fix. 
screen here
@tremocoivo I forgot to say that the library must be cleaned up first. Kodi doesn't remove items from the library if you just delete them from the disk.
So, remove the source pointing to your strm files. It will ask you if you if you want to remove all items within the path from your library. Say yes.
Remove your strm folder from your local disk.
Run a manual export of your cloud folder so your strm folder is recreated again.
Then just add the folder to your library.
Let me know

If still doesn't work, send me your debug log file.
Do I have my strm files on my device or in the cloud?
Same enroll error 

Your code is invalid. Make sure you entered the code displayed in Kodi and you're in the same network as your kodi device.
@keithcq71 folders and strm files are exported to your device.

Did you make sure you are in the correct URL?  https://drive-login.herokuapp.com/
Send me your debug log file and the screenshot of the error where the URL address can be seen.
ok .Ill try it again
Ot worked that time . So automatic strm creation works?
I have over 23 team drives but the addon only shows 10
@keithcq71 I updated the addon to fix the team drive list. Make sure you have the latest version 1.2.5 and then add your account again.
  • 25(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Google Drive for KODI7