• 26(current)
Release Google Drive for KODI
OK thanks
My tv show shows by default still are not in order but no biggie. I see all my drives but unclear how to save strm
I can confirm that the auto strm creation works excellent, thanks a lot. Now I got one request, sometimes when I choose the original quality, it loads a 640x480 resolution for default, even if there are HD sources(720p or 1080p). Is there a way to always choose the highest quality?
I cleaned my library . I tried to create a strm for a folder and it gives me a error. Ive tried on a few other folders and it exports fine. Not sure why one will not. The location is the cguzz repo I created when I installed the addon . After exporting I have no idea how to add the strm I exported.
@Xaviero if you select the original quality, it should play the original quality. Send me your debug log file if that is not happening. If you always want the highest quality then you should disable the transcoding option. The original format will be played and that's the highest quality.

@keithcq71 If you get an error, always post your message with your debug log file. I can't help you without it.
Once a folder is exported, you add that folder to Kodi as you add any other folder to the library. Here is the wiki for that: https://kodi.wiki/view/Adding_video_sources
OK. I am not seeing a location where the strm are exported
(2018-08-25, 00:29)cguZZMan Wrote: Another new version is in the repository.
Now you can save .strm files in your cloud drive and the addon will export them directly without changing the content, so you can use it to play a video or audio from another addon or url.

This is the idea from @jherrerob :
(2018-01-24, 20:22)jherrerob Wrote: Hi.

I intend to create .strm files with video addons inside Kodi.
The idea is to save these .strm in Google Drive to access them from different devices (as a backup of my video library).
Does this addon help me do this? I will be able to visualize video files only saving in .strm files previously created by me in Kodi?
The idea is not to save video files in google Drive because they take up a lot of space.

Regards!
@cguZZMan how do you do this please? Does that mean I will not have to upload my library to the gdrive, just the .strm files?
(2018-08-25, 07:38)cguZZMan Wrote: @tremocoivo I forgot to say that the library must be cleaned up first. Kodi doesn't remove items from the library if you just delete them from the disk.
So, remove the source pointing to your strm files. It will ask you if you if you want to remove all items within the path from your library. Say yes.
Remove your strm folder from your local disk.
Run a manual export of your cloud folder so your strm folder is recreated again.
Then just add the folder to your library.
Let me know

If still doesn't work, send me your debug log file.

Thanks. It's working. Best addon for kodi.
(2018-08-26, 01:22)cguZZMan Wrote: @Xaviero if you select the original quality, it should play the original quality. Send me your debug log file if that is not happening. If you always want the highest quality then you should disable the transcoding option. The original format will be played and that's the highest quality.

@keithcq71 If you get an error, always post your message with your debug log file. I can't help you without it.
Once a folder is exported, you add that folder to Kodi as you add any other folder to the library. Here is the wiki for that: https://kodi.wiki/view/Adding_video_sources
 Oll do it on my pc. On 3 different devices all I get Your code is invalid. Make sure you entered the code displayed in Kodi and you're in the same network as your kodi device.
It may be network altering software causing the issue.
I was having connection issues until I dissbled my adblocker (Adguard)
@calisto This basically allows any strm file exported from your google drive to be played without the google drive addon being involved. It 'download' the content of the strm file and put it inside the strm file exported (instead of a play url to the addon) so kodi can process it and play whatever URL you have there.
I don't use it, but the guy I mentioned in the post needed it and that's what I came up with. You still need your videos somewhere so your strm can be point to it.
@keithcq71
(2018-08-25, 16:02)cguZZMan Wrote: @keithcq71 Did you make sure you are in the correct URL?  https://drive-login.herokuapp.com/
Send me your debug log file and the screenshot of the error where the URL address can be seen.

(2018-08-26, 01:22)cguZZMan Wrote: @keithcq71 If you get an error, always post your message with your debug log file. I can't help you without it.
Hello i deleted Sig-in Server adres
In settings Google Drive
Thank you
@ABAB the value is https://drive-login.herokuapp.com, or you can select the "Defaults" option to restore the value. This will also reset all your other configurations.
Thank you very much. Default option I did not find anywhere in Google Drive Kodi. I even uninstalled the application completely but it did not help.
  • 26(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Google Drive for KODI7