• 11(current)
Important Skinners: Please test PR13754
(2018-07-17, 07:08)ksooo Wrote: Should be fixed with https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/pull/14191 

Fixed. Thanks

scott s.
@ksooo Just came across another one that was working prior build (2018/04/08) isn't working now.

I'm using the following condition in a list to display an equaliser image on the currently playing album -

code:
String.IsEqual(MusicPlayer.Album,ListItem.Album)

Before -

Now -

@ksooo:

Ok I have another one for you.

Prior to PR13754, for content Musicvideos, when you play a playlist in party mode, Player.FolderPath returned the path to the currently playing musicvideo file.  Now it returns videodb://musicvideo/titles.  Playing a playlist "normally" still returns the path correctly.

update:  also checked Player.Filenameandpath and same problem.

scott s.
(2018-07-28, 23:05)scott967 Wrote: @ksooo:

Prior to PR13754, for content Musicvideos, when you play a playlist in party mode, Player.FolderPath returned the path to the currently playing musicvideo file.  Now it returns videodb://musicvideo/titles.  Playing a playlist "normally" still returns the path correctly.

scott s.

@scott967 could you give thsi testbuild a try and report back? => http://mirrors.kodi.tv/test-builds/windo...th-x64.exe
This should fix the problems above.
(2018-07-29, 13:47)ksooo Wrote:

scott s.

@scott967 could you give thsi testbuild a try and report back? => http://mirrors.kodi.tv/test-builds/windo...th-x64.exe
It's closer.  Now Player.FolderPath and Player.Filenameandpath return the same results in party mode and "non-party" mode, but Player.FolderPath is wrong, in that it is returning the whole filenameandpath, not just the path (on windows at least the path is always ended with backslash: previously of the form c:\musicvideosource\artist\album\).

scott s.
(2018-07-30, 01:07)scott967 Wrote:
(2018-07-29, 13:47)ksooo Wrote:

scott s.

It's closer.  Now Player.FolderPath and Player.Filenameandpath return the same results in party mode and "non-party" mode, but Player.FolderPath is wrong, in that it is returning the whole filenameandpath, not just the path (on windows at least the path is always ended with backslash: previously of the form c:\musicvideosource\artist\album\).

scott s.
Stupid mistake on my end. Here is a new testbuild: http://mirrors.kodi.tv/test-builds/windo...th-x64.exe
Does this fix your issues?
(2018-07-30, 13:38)ksooo Wrote: Stupid mistake on my end. Here is a new testbuild: http://mirrors.kodi.tv/test-builds/windo...th-x64.exe

Looks good. I tested on local media of different types and works on regular play and party mode songs / musicvideos.

scott s.
(2018-07-31, 13:37)scott967 Wrote:
(2018-07-30, 13:38)ksooo Wrote: Stupid mistake on my end. Here is a new testbuild: http://mirrors.kodi.tv/test-builds/windo...th-x64.exe

Looks good. I tested on local media of different types and works on regular play and party mode songs / musicvideos.

scott s.

Thanks.
Does anybody have still a nightly before this was merged?
I'm having problems with the code from below and I have the feeling that this is maybe related to this PR -> "String.IsEqual(ListItem.Label,Container(50).ListItem.SortLetter)" always returns true.

Code:

<itemlayout height="35" width="45">
                        <control type="textbox">
                            <width>40</width>
                            <height>40</height>
                            <font>JumpToLetter</font>
                            <align>left</align>
                            <aligny>center</aligny>
                            <textcolor>text_sublabel</textcolor>
                            <label>$INFO[ListItem.Label]</label>
                            <visible>String.IsEmpty(ListItem.Property(NotAvailable))</visible>
                        </control>
                        <control type="textbox">
                            <width>40</width>
                            <height>40</height>
                            <align>center</align>
                            <aligny>center</aligny>
                            <textcolor>text_sublabel</textcolor>
                            <visible>String.IsEmpty(ListItem.Property(NotAvailable)) + !String.IsEqual(ListItem.Label,Container(50).ListItem.SortLetter)</visible>
                        </control>
                        <control type="textbox">
                            <width>40</width>
                            <height>40</height>
                            <align>center</align>
                            <aligny>center</aligny>
                            <textcolor>disabled</textcolor>
                            <visible>!String.IsEmpty(ListItem.Property(NotAvailable)) + !String.IsEqual(ListItem.Label,Container(50).ListItem.SortLetter)</visible>
                        </control>
                        <control type="textbox">
                            <width>40</width>
                            <height>40</height>
                            <align>center</align>
                            <aligny>center</aligny>
                            <textcolor>white</textcolor>
                            <visible>String.IsEqual(ListItem.Label,Container(50).ListItem.SortLetter)</visible>
                        </control>
                    </itemlayout>

All jump-to-letter items are white instead, but this should only be the case if the sortletter is equal to the letter of that additional list inside of myvideonav. 
Maybe someone can confirm that this is related to this PR. 
To reproduce simply use my Embuary skin and go to the movie listings with the active poster/wide layout. 

Main: Lancool II Mesh  - Ryzen 9 5900x - MSI x570 Unify - Zotac RTX 3080 AMP HOLO - 32GB Trident Z Neo 3600 CL16 -  EVO 960 M.2 250GB / EVO 940 250GB / MX100 512GB /  Crucial P1 2TB / WD Blue 3D Nand 2TB 
Sound: Saxx AS30 DSP - Beyer Dynamic Custom One Pro 
TV: Nvidia Shield 2019 Pro- Adalight 114x LEDs - Sony 65XG9505 - Kodi / Emby - Yamaha RX-V683 - Heco Victa 700/101/251a + Dynavoice Magic FX-4
Server: i3 Skylake - 8GB - OMV4 - 22TB Storage
http://ftp.igh.cnrs.fr/pub/xbmc/xbmc/nig...er-x64.exe
@Hitcher 

Thanks.

@ksooo @ronie 

With the build provided by Hitcher it's working so it should be another issue with this PR.
Main: Lancool II Mesh  - Ryzen 9 5900x - MSI x570 Unify - Zotac RTX 3080 AMP HOLO - 32GB Trident Z Neo 3600 CL16 -  EVO 960 M.2 250GB / EVO 940 250GB / MX100 512GB /  Crucial P1 2TB / WD Blue 3D Nand 2TB 
TV: Nvidia Shield 2019 Pro- Adalight 114x LEDs - Sony 65XG9505 - Kodi / Emby - Yamaha RX-V683 - Heco Victa 700/101/251a + Dynavoice Magic FX-4
> To reproduce simply use my Embuary skin and go to the movie listings with the active poster/wide layout.

I would, but where do I get a zip that can be installed on Leia.  When trying to install latest version from kodi beta emby repo I only get an installation error.
(2018-08-28, 20:58)ksooo Wrote: > To reproduce simply use my Embuary skin and go to the movie listings with the active poster/wide layout.

I would, but where do I get a zip that can be installed on Leia.  When trying to install latest version from kodi beta emby repo I only get an installation error.
 nvm, the version contained in your repo works.
@sualfred can you give this test build a try and report back? It should fix your issue with not working String.IsEqual(ListItem.Label,Container(50).ListItem.SortLetter).

=> http://mirrors.kodi.tv/test-builds/windo...al-x64.exe
@ksooo 

Yep, solved. Thanks!
  • 11(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Skinners: Please test PR137540