Release Bello 7 for Leia 18.x
Bello 7 for Leia 18.xx

watch gallery

Legal
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License. Excerpt: "NonCommercial — you may not rip-off, copy, modify or use this work or any part of it in any way for commercial purposes." Any redistribution of this software (or modifications / derivatives of it) must include the original license files and an unmodified copy of this README file. You cannot remove me, the original author, from the provider-name field in the addon.xml file.

Image Image Image Image Image

IMPORTANT LEGAL NOTICE
BELLO 7 IS STRICTLY FOR PERSONAL OR HOUSEHOLD USE. THEREFORE YOU MAY NOT RIPP-OFF, COPY, MODIFY OR USE THIS WORK OR ANY PART OF IT IN ANY WAY FOR COMMERCIAL OR BUSINESS PURPOSES. THIS ALSO APPLIES TO ALL KODI BOX SELLERS. YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO SELL PRODUCTS WITH BELLO 7 PRE-INSTALLED WITHOUT MY PRIOR WRITTEN CONSENT!.

PLEASE RESPECT DEVELOPER'S WORK!!!

About
This is the 7th generation of Bello for Kodi Home Theater Software.

Install
Bello 7 is available through Kodi official repo. Please refer to this page for instructions. Do not install the skin from GitHub. I will not provide support for that. Use only the official version from Kodi official repo. Before using Bello 7 i strongly recommend that you read the README file first.

Translations
Currently Bello is available in English, Greek and (soon) in Italian language. Obviously it needs a lot of translations so if you want to help on translating Bello in your native language sing up to Transifex and join the translation team. If your language is not added, PM me and i will add it.

Credits
First of all, to my donors group for their appreciation to this skin, to all addons developers used in this skin and of course, to Kodi/XBMC Team for creating and developing this beautiful piece of software.

Show your appreciation
Even though i always enjoy working on Bello, thousands of hours of work have gone into it's development and testing. If you enjoying using this work and you want to show your appreciation and at the same time give me some motivation to continue... PLEASE MAKE A DONATION!!!.

Any donation it's greatly appreciated!!!

Enjoy!
Nice. I always liked the Bello skin.
i was thinking to you.
you know i'm here if you need me!
The more skins available on Leia the better and Bello has some unique features that make it one of my favourites.
wow, this is great
INTEL: Celeron - UHD 610 | KODI: 18.3
Can I make 2 small requests?

Can you consider adding, for the next iteration, Banner View in TV Shows that actually displays more than 1 banner?

It's much more useful and pretty all around, specially for people like me who have 800+ TV Shows.
You could keep the existing banner view (that shows one big banner + info) and add a wider view as well, would be awesome.

Example (doesn't have to have THESE much banners displaying, of course) just a general idea of how it could look with more than 1 banner displaying:
(taken from my Emby server "banner view))

Or a more practical example of what I'm suggesting (Taken from Aeon Nox):

Something inbetween these 2 ideas, for example? I'll leave it to your creative thinking.

And also, could you include pulse animation (or at least an option to enable it) in the main menu? 

Thanks for version 6, it's my skin still Smile
Those views are far for Bello style and look. Sorry but.... no.
As for the pulse animation, that's an.... ancient history for me (and Bello) and i will not include it to any of the future versions of Bello.

Cheers
Nessus
(2018-09-30, 20:10)nessus Wrote: Those views are far for Bello style and look. Sorry but.... no.
As for the pulse animation, that's an.... ancient history for me (and Bello) and i will not include it to any of the future versions of Bello.

Cheers
Nessus
No problem, it's a creative prerrogative you've got every right to think like that.

Anyway, does that mean that you're thinking about still only including the same banner view currently on version 6 then? Rolleyes

Regarding the pulse, fair enough (I'm aware it's an old request). No problem.

Cheers
Hi. When will come Bello 7 ?
Cant wait  ;-)
(2018-09-30, 20:10)nessus Wrote: Those views are far for Bello style and look. Sorry but.... no.

Cheers
Nessus
 After further thinking, why not include the pulse animation as an option toggle? No modding would be needed if you made such adoption.
You already have some toggles in the Skin option, why not add a much requested one? Makes sense to me and would make several users happy IMO.

Regarding the banner view, I didn't post those screens as nothing but an example.

I think variety in showing banners would be good and I just asked if you could consider something in between not ACTUALLY similar.
You're very creative so why not include an extra banner view that complies with your idea of Bello context?

Specially because since the current view makes banners individual and very big, they pixalate alot and looks kinda far from the whole (excellent) Bello experience in my opinion. 

I have Emby and the banners are of a very good resolution (760*140) but banner view in Bello pixelates them alot and it looks kinda off from the rest.

Or just the same view but showing 3 banners in a vertical row instead of 1 big and pixelated one?

While we're on that matter, regarding the "3D Wall" is there any possibility of that Wall view navigation to be "free" (like thumbnail view) and not only limited to horizontal scrolling? I've never seen anyone implement such idea, is it a KODI limitation? It's not a request but rather curiosity (despite I personally think it would feel awesome).

It's like "whoa!" when you enter such view, but then "meh" since you're limited to left and right scrolling. 
So basically you see covers of movies that you cannot imediatelly place the cursor over since you have to press right 10 times. meh
@djhifi
1. Pulse animation
Why should i code something that i don't like even as an option ?. Like i said this is ancient history for Bello and me. Furthermore, the home screen has different style, look and functionality. So, for the last time the answer is no.

2. Banners View
So, you want met go back 4-5 years to my developing history and do again something like this....?
... sorry but no. The current Banners view in Bello it's fine and how i like it.

3. Wall view navigation
AFAIK not possible but even if it was it will need the double the code and will be really hard to navigate to some elements accessible on the edges (options menu, scroll bars etc).

@Dirk1972 
It will come.... when will come(!) but for sure not before Kodi Leia final release.

Funny Fact: The 2-3 years that i've stopped developing of Bello i was getting dozens of mail from users of this community that were willing to pay for a new version of Bello and as soon i've release it to the public, i got only one donation!!! (thanks a lot @Ribero). The same thing happens now. I am getting mails and PMs asking me for a new version, but i am sure that after Bello 7 will be out and free those messages will be history.  It's strange how the free software logic works.
So, guys you understand why i say so many no's to your requests. It's because i am keep developing Bello JUST FOR MY SELF and then... simply i am sharing it. No other motivations.

Cheers
Nessus
Hi Nessus and once again thanks for sharing your work!

I am sure that people have lost the link that allows them to demonstrate their support in a concrete way. I don't see any other reason!  Blush
As a reminder: https://www.paypal.me/Nessus

Giving some bucks for Nessus does not (unfortunately) aim to make him rich. It's just a way to thank him for a skin that I personally use every day.

For the sake of precision, this message is a totally personal initiative with no other objective than to support a much appreciated sharing process! (I do not receive any commission on donations Big Grin )
MacMini (end 2014) - Core i7 3Ghz - 16Gb - Intel Iris 1536Mb
macOS 10.12.6
Kodi 17 + Testing Kodi 18b3

This is great news nessus, thank you for sharing this great skin. I would just like to add that it is only bello that i use and without it veiwing media would be very dull indeed.

It's disappointing to see that a community complaining about somthing that is free. People go out of there way to create somthing special for us all to enjoy, and People think its ok to complain......
Dont get me wrong, i love the pulse bar and i would love the banner list as mentioned above (my favoure media portal skin had it and it was superb) but to be honest im just glad bello is still around.

so my adviice is, like it.. or move on.

I personly like the way bello has gone and if i didnt, I defernally wouldnt nag the devolper whos shares it for free.

Looking forward to this update and thank you for sharing Nod
(2018-10-13, 15:07)Duce Wrote: This is great news nessus, thank you for sharing this great skin. I would just like to add that it is only bello that i use and without it veiwing media would be very dull indeed.

It's disappointing to see that a community complaining about somthing that is free. People go out of there way to create somthing special for us all to enjoy, and People think its ok to complain......
Dont get me wrong, i love the pulse bar and i would love the banner list as mentioned above (my favoure media portal skin had it and it was superb) but to be honest im just glad bello is still around.

so my adviice is, like it.. or move on.

I personly like the way bello has gone and if i didnt, I defernally wouldnt nag the devolper whos shares it for free.

Looking forward to this update and thank you for sharing Nod

Complaining? You seem to have missed my point. Furthermore there is a "feature request" thread. Great way to make your first post...
(2018-10-13, 10:53)nessus Wrote: @djhifi
1. Pulse animation
Why should i code something that i don't like even as an option ?. Like i said this is ancient history for Bello and me. Furthermore, the home screen has different style, look and functionality. So, for the last time the answer is no.

2. Banners View
So, you want met go back 4-5 years to my developing history and do again something like this....?
... sorry but no. The current Banners view in Bello it's fine and how i like it.

3. Wall view navigation
AFAIK not possible but even if it was it will need the double the code and will be really hard to navigate to some elements accessible on the edges (options menu, scroll bars etc).

@Dirk1972 
It will come.... when will come(!) but for sure not before Kodi Leia final release.

Funny Fact: The 2-3 years that i've stopped developing of Bello i was getting dozens of mail from users of this community that were willing to pay for a new version of Bello and as soon i've release it to the public, i got only one donation!!! (thanks a lot @Ribero). The same thing happens now. I am getting mails and PMs asking me for a new version, but i am sure that after Bello 7 will be out and free those messages will be history.  It's strange how the free software logic works.
So, guys you understand why i say so many no's to your requests. It's because i am keep developing Bello JUST FOR MY SELF and then... simply i am sharing it. No other motivations.

Cheers
Nessus
 Maybe you need to revamp this section? There are skins actually getting massive development and donations out there. And interactions. I don't know but maybe create a way to test beta version by donating would make a proper interaction with the community? Wouldnt be the first nor last time some skin did that. Aeon has thousands of users and they all pay for beta.

PS: im also willing to pay

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Bello 7 for Leia 18.x1