• 28(current)
Release Google Drive for KODI
Source mode doesn't assign the subtitles automatically as of now. I'm currently working on that. Will be done in very soon.
Subtitles works only in addon mode or with strm files. And you don't need to do anything if you rename a subtitle. It will get it automatically if it met the 2 conditions I explained before.
That would be great. Although I found that the strm files are extremely fast, I keep using the source mode for 2 reasons: 1. Kodi did not resume the movies/tv shows added to the library. 2. Trakt did not work for me with strm method.
Yea, I have those issues in the list. Will be addressed later.
Heart 
(2018-09-04, 21:55)cguZZMan Wrote: Yea, I have those issues in the list. Will be addressed later.
 Man, your'e the best!
Eres el mejor!

Gracias por el esfuerzo
I think you don't have to fully download encrypted content, the encryption decrypt is done on-the-fly.
I am kind a new to this cloud based storage, but getting more and more famiar (i do understan linux). Take a look at the gdrive implememtation of encryption.
As a reference, rclone encryption should be the aim, to be able to decode that with the password and password salt.
It would be certainly very useful, as encryption is always recommended, especially of putting content into cloud.

Your addon is really great, it works like a charm. I hope you will consider this option in near future. I'm here to test if needed.

Edit: to confirm, decrypt is done on-the-fly, no full download is required: Link. I guess gdrive implementation can serve as a reference?
@gurabli that sounds good then. Can you add an issue in the github page? So I can have it in the list. https://github.com/cguZZman/plugin.googledrive
I really enjoyed the updates. It was everything I expected !!! Congratulations!

But I have a problem that I believe goes beyond the addon.

The movies played by strm the kodi does not mark as film .... And I have some automations that execute when I watch movie. However, the kodi must identify that it is a movie ... not a generic video.
I haven't seen any property to set an item as movie or tvshow. The only content types available to set are audio, image or video. If you have more info, will be welcome.
Have you test that with strms from others addons?
Hi, I cannot open Google Photos folder, it gives me this: unknown error "title" pls try it again
https://paste.kodi.tv/yiwaharame
Raspberry 3, LibreELEC 8.2.5, addon version 1.2.4
(2018-08-27, 17:12)cguZZMan Wrote: @keithcq71
(2018-08-25, 16:02)cguZZMan Wrote: @keithcq71 Did you make sure you are in the correct URL?  https://drive-login.herokuapp.com/
Send me your debug log file and the screenshot of the error where the URL address can be seen.
(2018-08-26, 01:22)cguZZMan Wrote: @keithcq71 If you get an error, always post your message with your debug log file. I can't help you without it.
 My error is coming from the website. I will try it today
@viky808 thanks for the log. Issue has been identified and it's fixed. Will be included the next release.
@keithcq71 Yes, it's in the website. I need your debug log for when you selected the "Add an account..." and also I need the screenshot of the webpage where you are entering the code. Make sure the address bar is visible so the URL of the webpage can be seen.
New version 1.2.7 is in my repository.
  • Subtitles are automatically assigned in source mode (finally!).
  • Google Photos fix.
How to make subtitles load automatically? It's not working here, maybe I'm not doing properly. 

I'm using localhost:8587/source as a Web Server source. The .srt files are in the same folder and same name as movie. Something wrong?

(Yes, I'm using 1.2.7)
Please send me your debug log file. https://kodi.wiki/view/Log_file/Easy
  • 28(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Google Drive for KODI7