• 83(current)
EMINENCE 2 MOD (REVIVED)
@Dabyz28 The main reason why this would happen is if you have set content type preferences in some add-ons. They can reset skin settings and other preferences and cause much confusion.
Eminence 2 MOD, Revived & Improved

If you've found me helpful, eh, maybe press the Like button? If you like, you can click here for donations. :)
(2018-08-31, 22:59)Alanon Wrote: @Dabyz28 The main reason why this would happen is if you have set content type preferences in some add-ons. They can reset skin settings and other preferences and cause much confusion.

Ok thank you very very very much for the reply. There is some way that this can be fixed that happens to me, or on the contrary i forget to fi x it?
Than you again and i ask again forgiveness for my bad english
(2018-08-31, 23:25)Dabyz28 Wrote: Ok thank you very very very much for the reply. There is some way that this can be fixed that happens to me, or on the contrary i forget to fi x it?
Than you again and i ask again forgiveness for my bad english

Well, if you indeed use add-ons, then you have to find which one is to blame, and then reset those settings. If there are no ways to do this inside the add-ons, then you have to delete and reinstall them for everything to reset. After that, the view settings in the skin should work properly.

If you've found me helpful, eh, maybe press the Like button? If you like, you can click here for donations. :)
(2018-08-31, 22:29)Alanon Wrote:  I've been trying to reproduce the issue but failed, except for that very first time. I've tried dozens of combinations, including various viewtypes and skin settings, none of which caused the bug. Your logs are identical to mine as they were that first time, and seem to show a hang in the closing process. At this point, I have no idea why it would cause a bottleneck.

The only advice I can offer at this point is generic, in hopes that the problem might present itself in greater detail. Perhaps you could try to run Kodi as an Administrator, or in win 7 compatibility mode? I have no idea if Windows 7 might be the root of any incompatiblilty, but I'll try to get access to a device with Win 7 and test it out. 

Eh so weird. My UAC is OFF so yes im running kodi as admin.
Anyway there's 2nd video. This time I waited for the video to end.
Look, artworks are not loading. Maybe it's a clue.
On default Estuary skin and Estuary Mod everything works fine.

Also on my TV BOX with CoreELEC 8.95.1 got the same problem.

I don't know maybe it's just me... would be great if someone else could check this out.
Hi Bro. Is it possible?. Can I Light up a background. and Change Font "Titile TvShows" This Skin. I want to Display Thai Language Thankyou.

Hi .....Is it possible? Can i Change opacity of Background .I want to Light up and Change "Title TV Shows"  Font This ViewType . I want to Thai Language Display. Thank you.

any idea why "show movie as background" stopped working for me out of the blue?
When you first open Kodi running this skin...how do you change that background? Thank you.
@kunjoke The background tint setting is located in Skin Settings - Backgrounds - Background colour and opacity. There you can set it as light or as dark as you desire, but the effect will be applied across the entire skin. As far as fonts go, in the Netflix view, the title is displayed as a logo. If the logo is missing, you should be able to see a plain text title. I'm not sure that the fonts that are included in the skin support Thai, which might be a reason why you don't see anything? There used to be a "fake logo" backend for the Netflix view that I deactivated, I'll re-enable it and update the skin today, then you might see some change in the behaviour. 

@mystik If you mean the default Kodi splash screen, that's not a part of the skin. If you mean the skins default background, just change the fallback image (Skin Settings - Backgrounds - Fanart fallback image). Another way of changing the background is to go to the main menu settings and change the background images for the menu entries. 

@ido_ I have received some reports on this issue, but that's another one that I just haven't been able to reproduce. The logs I've received so far don't give any clues as to why this happens, and I haven't been able to see a pattern. I know that I haven't changed anything in the way the whole thing works, so I'm just stumped. Every once in a while I try something out, or look into other skins to see how they implement the feature, but nothing so far has given me any clue as to what's wrong. All the more so since I can't reproduce it. Have you noticed any changes at all? Any particular update that broke it for you?

(2018-09-08, 13:03)Alanon Wrote: @mystik If you mean the default Kodi splash screen, that's not a part of the skin. If you mean the skins default background, just change the fallback image (Skin Settings - Backgrounds - Fanart fallback image). Another way of changing the background is to go to the main menu settings and change the background images for the menu entries. 
I wondered if it was the fanart one, but I thought that one would be grabbed only when the skin tries to get fanart, and there is none.  Thanks for the info.  Now for my request, then.  Big Grin  

Could you support the ability for a path there, and then switch between all the images in that path?
(2018-09-08, 14:40)mystik Wrote: I wondered if it was the fanart one, but I thought that one would be grabbed only when the skin tries to get fanart, and there is none.  Thanks for the info.  Now for my request, then.  Big Grin  

Could you support the ability for a path there, and then switch between all the images in that path? 

In practice, it's more like the background is always presumed, but pretty much any other kind of user-set background (menu, fanart, etc.) will override it.
The path thing should be easy enough to implement. I'll include it in the next update. Wink

(2018-09-09, 01:10)Alanon Wrote:
(2018-09-08, 14:40)mystik Wrote: I wondered if it was the fanart one, but I thought that one would be grabbed only when the skin tries to get fanart, and there is none.  Thanks for the info.  Now for my request, then.  Big Grin  

In practice, it's more like the background is always presumed, but pretty much any other kind of user-set background (menu, fanart, etc.) will override it.
The path thing should be easy enough to implement. I'll include it in the next update. Wink 
Thanks!
I dont think its an update in the skin because my repository didnt seem to update the skin.
maybe it was an update in one of the dependencies.... hard to say.
Could you add an option for extra padding like in the original eminence 2 skin (for fans of eminnce old skin) i quite dont like it when everything is directly attached to the screen edges Smile

(2018-09-11, 17:48)ido_ Wrote: I dont think its an update in the skin because my repository didnt seem to update the skin.
maybe it was an update in one of the dependencies.... hard to say.
 I can add another update for something I noticed today, when I play a video from the PVR client (vbox) I can see the video in the background. but if I play internet TV stream or a video from the library I see the fanart of the video
  • 83(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
EMINENCE 2 MOD (REVIVED)21