• 427(current)
v18 LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 18.0)
Weekly Linux 4.19-rc3 build #0909x: RPi / RPi2

Packages disabled/not included:
text:

DVB Driver Addons (CrazyCat incompatible with 4.19-rc)
Known issues:
text:

RTL8188EU, RTL8192CU/DU/EU, RTL8812AU: driver changes untested

(This includes RPi POE support)
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
(2018-09-10, 17:28)frank74 Wrote: Hi Milhouse,

thanks for your response. I tested a lot of test builds during the last hours.
The followinf test scenarios:
- complete Network boot wir path to boot files and storage dir.
- clean storage dir only with advancedsettings.xml
- tested with complete redirect of masterprofile and redirect of special files in masterprofile
- the problem is only with sources.xml and passwords.xml. if both are not redirected it is working, a complete redirect of masterprofile is also not working.
- Same problem with smb and nfs redirect (nfs has no username/password for the protocol)

as I said, i made a lot of tests and I hope a made no mistake!

Up to 0326 is working and from 0327 its not working.

The obvious candidate in #0327 is the following:

(2018-03-27, 22:45)Milhouse Wrote: Build Details:
  1. XBMC:
    • [xbmc] fix credentials in an URL in case of VFS add-on. (PR:13680, 2 commits, 5 files changed)

This is quite a serious bug that will affect many that are using path substitution, I would imagine.

The next step would be to produce a simple test case and open an issue on trac.kodi.tv. And/or ping @afedchin.

Edit: I've pinged @afedchin, he'll try and have a look at it tomorrow which may avoid having to create a trac ticket.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
New LibreELEC.tv Leia build #0910: RPi / RPi2
(Supercedes previous build)

SHA256 Checksum: e5dbcd251f9a5caa04250024c51a7e561d1f2d822f2e70462c82f20bae83e3f3 (RPi)
SHA256 Checksum: 543dae835a015feb20fee50c9845df86fba081e01bf7d9d79a652cd93247723f (RPi2)

text:
# uname -a
Linux rpi512 4.18.7 #1 Mon Sep 10 21:22:18 BST 2018 armv6l GNU/Linux

# vcgencmd version
Sep 10 2018 17:31:37
Copyright © 2012 Broadcom
version 46671264d2e10a76c8071b7b084a5409b1afc2cc (clean) (release)

# lsb_release
LibreELEC (Milhouse): devel-20180910212043-#0910-g6ecbcd2 [Build #0910]

# Kodi version
(18.0-BETA3 Git:65fee74). Platform: Linux ARM 32-bit

Based on tip of LibreELEC.tv master (6ecbcd2, changelog) and tip of XBMC master (65fee74, changelog) with the following modifications: Build Highlights:
  1. New firmware (video_decode memory leak/mmal SBGGR16 encoding fixes)
  2. New 4.18.7 kernel (with RPi POE support)
  3. Include CServiceBroker pointer changes that were reverted in previous build
  4. input: libinput: add setting to allow changing keymap layout
    Quote:Go to Settings > System > Input > Keyboard layouts

This should now allow different physical keyboard layouts (English UK, German, AZERTY etc.) work correctly with Kodi (no reboot required).
Build Details:
  1. Firmware (Sep 10):
    • firmware: Camplus: annotate: Check lines_available >= lines_required. See: link
    • firmware: video_decode: Fix memory leak on passing in codec config multiple times
    • firmware: mmal: Correct encoding 4CC for SBGGR16
  2. LibreELEC.tv:
    • cxxtools: remove unneeded patch (PR:2945, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
    • SDL2: update to v2.0.8 / added cmake toolchain opts (PR:2860, 2 commits, 1 file changed)
    • libssh: explicitly disable Kerberos support (PR:2948, 1 commit, 2 files changed)
    • scripts/get_archive, tools-distro-tool: fix wget redirection issue when wget running in background (PR:2943, 1 commit, 2 files changed)
    • wireless-regdb: update to wireless-regdb-2018.09.07 (PR:2959, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
    • mesa: update to mesa-18.2.0 (PR:2961, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
    • Python3: update to Python3-3.7.0 (PR:2962, 3 commits, 3 files changed)
    • buildsystem: better support for project and device config files (PR:2964, 2 commits, 2 files changed)
    • linux: ath9k: enable hwcrypt and Channel Context support (PR:2963, 1 commit, 6 files changed)
    • busybox: don't fix GPT tables when partition scheme is MBR (PR:2957, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
  3. XBMC:
    • Games: Fix error calculating savestate size (PR:14404, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
    • added: hand rtsps (rtsp over ssl) inputs to ffmpeg (PR:14392, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
    • MMALRender: Protect against divide by zero (PR:14401, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
    • [PVR] gui info fixes (PR:14415, 2 commits, 2 files changed)
    • Enable games by default (PR:14398, 1 commit, 2 files changed)
    • libinput: use epoll to wait for events on the fd (PR:14397, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
  4. pvr.hts:
    • Demuxer: Do not reset starttime when re-subscribing. (PR:373, 1 commit, 4 files changed)
  5. newclock5:
    • Commits no longer in build:
      • MMALRender: Protect against divide by zero (6c8943f9)
  6. Additional commits/pull requests/changes not yet merged upstream:
    • Updated: [env] PR:2908 (perma): linux (Generic): update to linux-4.18.7
    • Updated: [env] PR:2913 (perma): linux (RPi): update to linux-4.18.7
    • Added: [pkg] PR:14341 (perma): input: libinput: add setting to allow changing keymap layout
Have you added support for the new inputstream.adaptive yet in any of these builds if not can i get a link to a install package for it for netflix <3
(2018-09-11, 00:50)CruxedKat Wrote: Have you added support for the new inputstream.adaptive yet in any of these builds if not can i get a link to a install package for it for netflix <3

Yes, read the release notes.
Is this update grabable from the LibreELEC on my Pi or do i need to download it from here ? if so got a tutorial on how i update (Im new to the scene)
There is an Add-On called "LibreELEC Dev Updater" install it and you will be able to do it using KODI
(2018-09-11, 02:33)CruxedKat Wrote: Is this update grabable from the LibreELEC on my Pi or do i need to download it from here ? if so got a tutorial on how i update (Im new to the scene)
Read the notes in the first post.
Iv no update folder though Sad
(2018-09-11, 06:06)CruxedKat Wrote: Iv no update folder though Sad
Yes you do, but it's hidden (as are all files and folders that begin with a period in Unix/Linux) so configure whatever tool you are using to show hidden files and folders.
Wink 
(2018-09-10, 22:53)Milhouse Wrote:  
  1. input: libinput: add setting to allow changing keymap layout
    Quote:Go to Settings > System > Input > Keyboard layouts

This should now allow different physical keyboard layouts (English UK, German, AZERTY etc.) work correctly with Kodi (no reboot required).
Thanks for this.
You make my days.
Very thanks !!!!
(2018-09-11, 10:02)poiuytrezaaa Wrote: Thanks for this.
You make my days.
Very thanks !!!!

@lrusak from Team LibreELEC/Kodi did all the work (and there was a lot of it!) Glad it's now working. Smile
Since this morning my libreelec #0909b got stuck in a crash loop at reboot, also #0910 didn't help
http://ix.io/1msN
Looks like broken youtube addon for me? Any advice to recover my kodi from continously crashing?
thanks

edit: it was the zattoo pvr.
I moved /storage/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/pvr.zattoo to some backup location and the crashing stopped. Could it be some EPG fetching service module?
@CruxedKat

Go to Settings > LibreElec

Under System go to Updates and set Automatic Updates to Manual

tick Show Custom Channels as ON

under Custom Channel 1 press OK and enter the address below.

http://milhouse.libreelec.tv/builds/master/RPi2/

Go then to Update Channel and select Milhouse-9.0 (this will change depending on builds)

You can now click Available Versions and it will show you the latest Nightly build and let you install it by highlighting it and press OK.
Nice! Will that also work with the "auto" setting?
  • 427(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 18.0)24