v18 add timer crashes kodi
Using nextpvr/simple iptv and each time I go to timers and click on 'add timer' it crashes kodi. Have been told it does not appear to be a nextpvr but possible a general kodi issue

https://paste.kodi.tv/akucuqesat
Your log does not contain a crash. I need a crash log, otherwise I cannot do anything for you.
(2018-09-10, 10:16)ksooo Wrote: Your log does not contain a crash. I need a crash log, otherwise I cannot do anything for you.
Okay, I clicked on 'Add timer' and crashed kodi, and did this 5 times consecutively, my log is below.

https://paste.kodi.tv/pomatawale
Not a crash log. Uploading the log produced by Kodi after it restarted after the crash does not help.
(2018-09-11, 07:41)ksooo Wrote: Not a crash log. Uploading the log produced by Kodi after it restarted after the crash does not help.
 My apologies, I believe I missed a step. https://paste.kodi.tv/bozugoyami
Not a catalog.
(2018-09-12, 07:07)ksooo Wrote: Not a catalog.
 I am not sure what that means
(2018-09-12, 13:27)clones Wrote:

Typo.
Should read: not a crash log
(2018-09-12, 13:54)ksooo Wrote:
(2018-09-12, 13:27)clones Wrote:

Typo.
Okay, I'm stumped. This last time I added:

If Kodi crashes:
If your issue involves Kodi crashing then you need to do an additional step. From the Main menu, navigate to Add-ons then to Program add-ons → Kodi Logfile Uploader, but do NOT select it. Then bring up the context menu (press C on a keyboard or long press Enter/OK on a remote) and select Settings. Then check "Post the old logfile, from the previous time Kodi ran"
(2018-09-12, 15:31)clones Wrote:
(2018-09-12, 13:54)ksooo Wrote:
(2018-09-12, 13:27)clones Wrote:  I am not sure what that means 

Typo.

If Kodi crashes:
If your issue involves Kodi crashing then you need to do an additional step. From the Main menu, navigate to Add-ons then to Program add-ons → Kodi Logfile Uploader, but do NOT select it. Then bring up the context menu (press C on a keyboard or long press Enter/OK on a remote) and select Settings. Then check "Post the old logfile, from the previous time Kodi ran"

If you did it like this, then Kodi did not crash.

What exactly do you mean by "Kodi crashes". For me, this means the program closes suddenly and unexpected. Is this also your definition of crash?
(2018-09-12, 18:45)ksooo Wrote:
(2018-09-12, 15:31)clones Wrote:
(2018-09-12, 13:54)ksooo Wrote: Typo.

If Kodi crashes:

What exactly do you mean by "Kodi crashes". For me, this means the program closes suddenly and unexpected. Is this also your definition of crash? 
When I click on 'Add Timer,' kodi hesitates for about 2 seconds, closes, and then I have to re-start it. I can try again tonight and see if I am still doing something wrong.
(2018-09-12, 19:16)clones Wrote:
(2018-09-12, 18:45)ksooo Wrote:
(2018-09-12, 15:31)clones Wrote: Okay, I'm stumped. This last time I added:

If Kodi crashes:

When I click on 'Add Timer,' kodi hesitates for about 2 seconds, closes, and then I have to re-start it. I can try again tonight and see if I am still doing something wrong.  
I tried again.        https://paste.kodi.tv/uyexuhagey
Hi
I have the same problem as @clones and unable to log from this moment.
This problem only occurs when two PVR clients are activated.

I have "PVR IPTV Simple Client" and "Tvheadend HTSP Client" installed.
When "PVR IPTV Simple Client" is deacivated problem with "add timer" not exist.

Kodi build 18.0-RC4

Please for check this
Greetings

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
add timer crashes kodi0