• 2(current)
Release Madnox (Leia)
Settings menu. Artwork option is totally blank.
what are the view options for artists in music? anything like logo view?
i love kodi
(2018-02-23, 11:46)mattyspurs76 Wrote: Just installed on my Shield with latest nightly. Early days yet but one thing id like to see would be to not have any labels on show at all when setting up main menu.

I've created my own icons for menu items such as live tv....tv shows. I don't need any text on the menu bar telling me what menu is what as I've got text in the icons.

I've just setup a few menus with the icons. Yet underneath and also going through them I have the 'set label's text go through them. I thought I'd try and delete the text but I get <none> instead.

Hope this makes sense and also...is there anyway around it all already?
Hi matty,

There is no public version ATM.

You might be refering to the Aeon Madnox thread
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=230821
Madnox 2.0
Forum / Source
(2018-02-24, 19:15)o0nightfire0o Wrote: what are the view options for artists in music? anything like logo view?
 Time will tell, early days. Although that is something i imagine that will be coded.
Madnox 2.0
Forum / Source
(2018-02-02, 23:28)Slipass Wrote: Must have from the "old" madnox Smile
SNIP

We will see what happens. All those ideas look fantastic.
If this version of the skin is to be suitable for lower powered systems it is not possible to provide all of what you have suggested.

All though............
Some of what you suggested may be possible.

It is early days now for the re-code.
Thanks for your input and i will try to do what i can, it is nice having it all in one thread so i can use community feedback for some inspiration.

Cheers
Mr. V
Madnox 2.0
Forum / Source
(2018-02-26, 09:10)Mr. V Wrote:
(2018-02-24, 19:15)o0nightfire0o Wrote: what are the view options for artists in music? anything like logo view?
 Time will tell, early days. Although that is something i imagine that will be coded. 
thats why i have aeon nox, cause of the logo views, i really like that, but the music part isnt done very well for fanart backgrounds
i love kodi
He Mr V , how long does it take before the public release comes out?
hey Mr V.
is there any more known about the skin? because the release of kodi 18 is almost imminent.
I like to hear from you
Looking good so far Mr.V.

Look forward to giving this a spin. One question to start with though, will this version be able to co-exist alongside The Aeon Madnox version being maintained currently by mikeSiLVO? or will they conflict with each other as in the past with multiple Aeon variants on one machine?
(2018-09-15, 15:37)djdirty60 Wrote: hey Mr V.
is there any more known about the skin? because the release of kodi 18 is almost imminent.
I like to hear from you

Still a WIP.
(2018-09-16, 00:17)gibxxi Wrote: Looking good so far Mr.V.

Look forward to giving this a spin. One question to start with though, will this version be able to co-exist alongside The Aeon Madnox version being maintained currently by mikeSiLVO? or will they conflict with each other as in the past with multiple Aeon variants on one machine?

They will co-exist with out any issues. Two different skin names. Aeon Madnox and Madnox.
Madnox 2.0
Forum / Source
Is there already a test version, or is it already known when it can be used?
(2018-09-21, 20:55)djdirty60 Wrote: Is there already a test version, or is it already known when it can be used?
 No test version ATM.

It is time though i give some sort of update as to the progress of the skin.

This is a complex skin to code, so it will take time (mainly due to my vision and what i want to incorporate).

In progress of Coding the now playing on the home screen and full screen. For this area there are at least a dozen different options, including case types, artwork options, colors and theme choices. This is something that is being coded throughout the entire skin.

When ever i can get a test version ready you should expect full artwork beef support for you local library in library views, now playing and full screen info. also support for;

- Music Videos (short clips, not full length dvd's) artwork, discart, logo's in all views and now playing
- Online artwork lookups for PVR, spotify, netflix and PVR
- PVR Ready
- Games support

Combining all of this it will take time to get working, In a Mr. V quality state Smile

Any way here are some screen shots of the home screen now playing and Color/Theme options.

watch gallery
Madnox 2.0
Forum / Source
Wink 
Nice Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Nod
(2018-09-21, 04:16)Mr. V Wrote:
(2018-09-15, 15:37)djdirty60 Wrote: hey Mr V.
I like to hear from you

Still a WIP.
(2018-09-16, 00:17)gibxxi Wrote: Looking good so far Mr.V.

They will co-exist with out any issues. Two different skin names. Aeon Madnox and Madnox. 

Good to know, thanks for the info.

Smile

Dan / Gib.
Hi all,

I am looking for a few long term kodi/aeon madnox users to do some testing and give me some constructive feedback.

PM me if you are interested.

Cheers
Mr. V
Madnox 2.0
Forum / Source
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Madnox (Leia)4