• 15(current)
Mod Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019)
(2018-09-10, 22:09)jsnj Wrote: Haven't seen any PVR bugs other than the ones in my previous post, but I found another video playback OSD omission: the zoom OSD triggered from hitting the letter "z" on a keyboard. BTW, only the guide OSD omission is present in the 1812 build. The missing numerical playback OSD for "jump to" and missing zoom OSD are specific to 1814. 
 Hi, did you mean 18.1.2 and 18.1.4 ?

And by talking about OSD in 18.1.4
- i foerget to set a PVR label in netflix OSD can you say if its the same when using slim or default OSD ! -> so its easy to identify for me...
Skins |  Titan M O D   •   S W A N (WIP)
put out an new update for Leia again, 
Quote:# released version    ~    18.1.5        (14-09-2018)       
    - added Language Color Flags for Dialog Video Infos (Netflix and Defaults) as a Label Replacement , maybe later as an Optional Setting (Label or Flag)    if unwanted       
ImageImage
 - choose rounded or hard -edge  Textures for Netflix View, also choose if labels should have same color

- Bug Fix :
        - View_506_ExtendedList(506) - Label Issue on Focsed Item (Genre) is also in Var Details
        - Currently Playing Video now visible in Bingie Mode "Spotlight" image Area
        - several cutom colors colors for Netflix Views (wasnt working correct before, esp. in (527)/(526)
        - fixed wrong Labels for Skin ShortCuts/widgets (db :Music and Videos) (not available , n/a, )

- sorry still no 100% working fix for random crash on switch home menu with sublevels (vertical, horizontal)
(2018-09-14, 21:09)mardukL Wrote: - sorry still no 100% working fix for random crash on switch home menu with sublevels (vertical, horizontal)

One day Big Grin
AMD Ryzen 5 2700 | Asus ROG Strix B350 ITX | Geforce RTX 2060 
Ubuntu 22.04 LTS | Kernel 6.1 | Nvidia blob drivers | Kodi v20
Will the new vertical pvr guide function be supported by the Titan skin?
(2018-09-15, 16:46)Vanguard88 Wrote: Will the new vertical pvr guide function be supported by the Titan skin?

I need to test and try it in next week.
Could take some time;cause i not own tv backend or any needed stuff for pvr.

So i try the pvr demo and will see what i cab do in future.
I can help testing the PVR part as well with my tvheadend system
AMD Ryzen 5 2700 | Asus ROG Strix B350 ITX | Geforce RTX 2060 
Ubuntu 22.04 LTS | Kernel 6.1 | Nvidia blob drivers | Kodi v20
I forget to mention.update is also out for Krypton.
(2018-09-15, 23:22)mardukL Wrote: I forget to mention.update is also out for Krypton.

I am so happy with this skin!
It really is a work of art Big Grin
I've been playing around with it for a few hours now it's awesome!
Thank you!!
Haveing trouble with playback&osd if I click on used deault osd if I click it turn on used slim osd panel so I end up with both check off Huh
(2018-09-16, 08:54)manny729 Wrote: Haveing trouble with playback&osd if I click on used deault osd if I click it turn on used slim osd panel so I end up with both check off Huh

You need to reset skin settings.
Than the togge will be shown correct.
(2018-09-16, 04:15)Desperados Wrote:
(2018-09-15, 23:22)mardukL Wrote: I forget to mention.update is also out for Krypton.

I am so happy with this skin!
It really is a work of art Big Grin
I've been playing around with it for a few hours now it's awesome!
Thank you!!

THANK YOU!
(2018-09-15, 16:46)Vanguard88 Wrote: Will the new vertical pvr guide function be supported by the Titan skin?

So vertcal is default in titan,or did i misunderstood.

So thats a pr from estuary.did you mean something like that?
https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/pull/11958

EDIT: did a quick test on phobne and make some screens.

@"jsnj" : are the pvr bugs you mention visible in the pics?
So , did you mean horizontal instead of vertical?
https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/pull/11958 < Yes, that's what I was talking about.
noob ? but when i click c to open movie information the dvd art dont spin no more but when i go to views it works and spins just not when i click movie information 

2-? when im playing a movie how do i get the dvd art spining in the player while the movie plays it used have the dvd spinning before

thx great work btw
(2018-09-17, 03:51)manny729 Wrote: noob ? but when i click c to open movie information the dvd art dont spin no more but when i go to views it works and spins just not when i click movie information 

2-? when im playing a movie how do i get the dvd art spining in the player while the movie plays it used have the dvd spinning before

thx great work btw

Cant really reproduce it:
1. a) in view types: Cant reproduce this, so if the setting "animate discart is enabled" the disc spins (no matter if slidemenu;contextmenu has focus)
   b) there is a skinsetting, cou can toggle the spin animation via click on button insidepanel (bottom), you just need to eneble the button

2. also there it s just to suppose to stop in pause, working fine on my end

Wich version (Kodi and MOD)? and Wich OS youre running it?
  • 15(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019)15