• 76(current)
Release Aura
@jurialmunkey Would you be able too or interested in adding a group bar to the EPG Guide, like this: https://imgur.com/a/OgkdVyb

I have already added this to my setup, simply by using the code from the Esturay skin and making some amendments. You access the bar on up/down. Is it something you'd be interested in adding to the skin itself?

Thanks.
Hello!

How to remove this labels on movies?
Using last git Leia
(2018-09-22, 16:03)Zpower Wrote: Hello!

How to remove this labels on movies?
Using last git Leia
Untick categories widget  Smile

​​​​​​​Image
Setup: LG OLED65B7 | Denon AVR X7200WA | OPPO UDP-203 4K Blu-Ray player | Nvidia Shield TV | KEF T205
My Favorite Skin: Arctic Horizon
Im saying the label name in the covers.
(2018-09-22, 17:19)Zpower Wrote: Im saying the label name in the covers.
 Try resetting poster view. Square is mainly used for albums and will always have a label name. 
Setup: LG OLED65B7 | Denon AVR X7200WA | OPPO UDP-203 4K Blu-Ray player | Nvidia Shield TV | KEF T205
My Favorite Skin: Arctic Horizon
jurialmunkey:

somehow I ended uninstalling scrip.ttoolbox and haven't noticed any difference. What exactly is the function of this script? I believe it hasn't been updated in 2+ years

Thanks
Thanks for the reply.  I was able to find a solution to my problem.  There is an add on called Auto Runs by fight night. It allows to configure the start up services in Kodi and now my start up is almost instant!  I thought I would pass it along in case others or yourself are interested.
(2018-09-23, 21:22)Edworld Wrote: jurialmunkey:

somehow I ended uninstalling scrip.ttoolbox and haven't noticed any difference. What exactly is the function of this script? I believe it hasn't been updated in 2+ years

Thanks
It's used to launch custom selection dialogs in skin settings. It is a pretty simple script, hence the lack of updates to it. It doesn't run in the background, so it shouldn't add any overhead. Though I only use it in a couple of places, so it shouldn't break much if it's uninstalled.
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
Rainbow 
(2018-06-03, 09:35)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2018-06-01, 14:08)Saviera Wrote: Hello. I've been using Kodi for the last year and found so much useful tips in the forum, but this is my first post.

[b]jurialmunkey[/b], I wanted to thank you for such beautiful skins. I've stuck with Estuary for the past year, which I really like, but I was unhappy with it's lack of configuration possibilities. Then I came across your skins - just beautiful, and with so much to tinker with. I prefer vertical skins, but find Horizon a little heavy, so I'm using Aura which is taking some getting used to but is so much more responsive.

I was wondering if you are considering adding any more views to the library, like Big Icons in Arctic Zephyr. On my set up, or maybe it's just my poor eyesight. I find the size of the showcase posters a little small and the big posters too big. Also, I've read this thread, but I might have missed your answer as to whether you intend to add a vertical menu which would make this skin go from a 9 to a 10 for me.

In any event, thank you again for all the hard work you've put into this and your other skins. It is very much appreciated.

Thanks! Glad you like it Big Grin

Yeah, I have been thinking of some type of posters view that is a size in-between the big poster view and the showcase one. I've just been very busy with work lately so I haven't been making any big additions atm.

A vertical home menu is likely to be added in the future, but definitely no ETA on that as I want to get other aspects of the skin settled first.

@jurialmunkey

Great job on your skins !
Any ETA on adding vertical menus? How about bigger font sizes- right now they look tiny on my 32inch TV screen from Kodi 18 beta2.
Jurialmunkey,

Is Leia AD compatible? I find it easier to use than AB.

edit: Installed Leia and skin doesn't behave the same as Krypton. In dialogvideoinfo it doesn't give you the option to select art from fanart.tv

Thanks
Is there anyway to show TRIVIA if it was stored in the NFO file ? Noticed there is a section in the Movie Info Screen that shows keywords and writer etc ....

Can't seem to find ant info on if you can scrape Trivia .. if it was in the NFO is it hard for your skin to read it in and out to screen or is that a core Kodi thing ?

Can you filter By Dir or Writer from this screen too like you can with actors ?
(2018-07-03, 09:52)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2018-07-03, 03:57)jdig4240 Wrote: A small visual imperfection maybe you could look at. The clock and weather overlap the main tabs at the top. 

Yeah, can't do anything about it. Use fewer menu items or reduce the length of your labels. Even if the list is made shorter, it won't scroll when reaching the end. There isn't any way to synchronise the scrolling of two separate grouplists of variable width buttons. That's why there is a limit on the number of items in the first place. The only clean way around it is to use a fixedwidth itemlayout, but that means that the spaces between each menu item will vary which really ruins the feel of the skin.  
First, congrats for this pretty skin, awesome work if you don't know... i love your skins.

If in <include name="Topbar"> <!-- Right Info --> add the line <top>-60</top> for example, you can solved this "issue"

(2018-09-21, 14:14)Arber Wrote: @jurialmunkey Would you be able too or interested in adding a group bar to the EPG Guide, like this: https://imgur.com/a/OgkdVyb

I have already added this to my setup, simply by using the code from the Esturay skin and making some amendments. You access the bar on up/down. Is it something you'd be interested in adding to the skin itself?

Thanks.
 Looks great, can you send me the files for try it?
Still using this for more than months Smile
But i have a Problem...finally i want to ask to fix it hehe

I m using a Widget with random movies.
They Change after some time automatly.
But after a change, the first posters are cut a bit, because its does not reset to the first movie.

I Hope you know What i mean.
Not a real problem, but it does not Look good Smile
Excellent skin. I use it with the adaptation in post #61 of this thread https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=328558&page=5 as I only have one widget displaying at a time.

Tiny Bug. The HDR icon doesn't appear on the OSD when pressing info during a movie. Hardly the end of the world, but thought I'd mention it.
  • 76(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aura19