v18 Xperience1080 7.x
I'm having similar problems on Xbox One UWP Kodi 18 alpha with the latest update failing to install. it downloads but a couple of minutes later I get a message that install failed. attempted multiple times and after reboot etc. Strangely the Xperience1080 version numbers are 6.x in the repo instead of 7.x which this thread suggests it should be,

Also if I try to access movies artwork to change a poster, Kodi crashes to xbox dashboard whilst i'm browsing the new poster images (Always) I've got a wrong movie poster that is driving my crazy and can't change it due to this. the annoying thing is I have the correct poster sat in the movie directory but Kodi only ever scrapes correctly 50% of the time.

not sure if this latter is anything to do with Xperience, but it came about when the artwork downloaded got discontinued so may be something to do with the current movie artwork scraper being used.
Finally managed to get the xperience update installed on xbox UWP kodi 18 alpha. Only possible once several alpha3 releases occurred and had to uninstall the current xperience 1080 skin first also. but finally updated and working fine again.
Good to know that you solve your issue by yourself Smile
Hi!

I’n On the latest nightly on a Nvidia Shield and when I do a search I get a Estuary look on the result page...

Thx for the best skin out there!!

BR
KD
Thanks for your feedback. This is a known issue, but I'm not sure when I'll found some time to fix it.
How can I customize the widgets? For instance on Home
I see New movies / New TV Shows / Spotlight / Ongoing Episodes

How do I put content there?
(2018-09-23, 20:12)Proflashrtist Wrote: How can I customize the widgets? For instance on Home

Highlight the widget of choice and press the back button (Backspace on PC, "B" on xbox) for a customisation popup.
Kodi keeps telling me there’s and Xperience update but it fails. Dependies of xbmc.gui 5.1.4 could not be met.

Happens on two boxes
(2018-09-26, 10:51)rudeboyx Wrote:
(2018-09-23, 20:12)Proflashrtist Wrote: How can I customize the widgets? For instance on Home

Highlight the widget of choice and press the back button (Backspace on PC, "B" on xbox) for a customisation popup. 

Is it possible to modify something not considered as Widget ?

I explain :

i don't have Radio and i would like to replace under TV, the shortcut to radio. But it's seems to not be possible. I would like to put a shorcut to iptv recorder (or replace the default recorder link by the iptv record

Thanks
Wondering if there is a tutorial or step by step guide to this great looking theme... for the widgets (+ signs)  I want to add shortcuts.  For example a shortcut to my 4K movies, and maybe another shortcut to movie sets.
It appears that an update was pushed today with no change log.  What's new ?
(2019-06-12, 23:56)MB32 Wrote: It appears that an update was pushed today with no change log.  What's new ?

Please take a look at the Git history.

https://github.com/xperience1080/skin.xp...its/master
Hi. Great skin. I just have one little problem: When I play a TV Show, the "Now Playing" info box displays a little portrait poster on the left, which is great, but when a I play a movie, the poster is landscape - how do I change that to portrait?
Not certain if this is the right place to post my issue but here goes!

First Xperiece1080 is my favorite skin BY FAR and I've been using it for year sop thank you to the devs for all the love and work!

Now my issue:

My favourite feature is the "Ongoing Episodes" tile int home screen but recently it seems to be broken. Historically, it has displayed the next unwatched episode of any shows that are in progress. Unfortunately lately (V7), it has just been showing newly added episodes. Is there any solution to this? Am I doing something some wrong?
this skin is dead... what a shame.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xperience1080 7.x0