• 71(current)
Deprecated PS Vue
Cheers for the explanation, I'll leave it alone as I don't have any issues with playback.
(2018-09-20, 22:12)eracknaphobia Wrote: Addon Version 2018.9.20 Released
- Add EPG reset mode, which is callable from PS EPG Service
- Only set resume time when necessary
- Add next and previous page to Movies section
- Add Playback settings to enable/disable inputstream adaptive for ps vue
- Add Playback setting to enable/disable using alternate stream url
- Add Trending Live section

EPG Service Version 2018.9.18 Released
- Add Reset EPG Setting 
- Remove unnecessary parameters
- PEP 8 Style Updates
- Rebuild channels table when building playlist
@eracknaphobia  Thank you for everything. One question, at times when kodi crashes and I restart, the epg guide resets, and all the ps vue channels channels move from where I had them located (channel number wise) and I have to move them again (which takes about 10 minutes), will this update help with this?
@clones Unfortunately I don't think the update will fix this issue. I would recommend submitting an issue on the github page, so it doesn't get lost in the shuffle. If you don't have a github account I can submit the issue for you. Let me know.
Addon Update 2018.9.21 Released
 - Add ability to change movie genre

EPG Update 2018.9.21
- Bug Fix Set IPTV Simple Client epg path to local
Thanks for all the hard work, this is a cool addon, and works pretty well (modulo some empty guide issues) most of the time. But.. I've had trouble with all the ps vue channels disappearing from the grid shortly (< 5 minutes) after rebooting.  It seems to take another reboot (sometimes a few) before they will stick.  I've created an issue on github, and attached a debug log.
One slight 'irk' I have with this, or more the epg service really, is the vast majority of the channels appear in alphabetical order but it always shoves a couple of channels at the top, not in order (Koco 5 + News 9)...anyone know of an easy way around this without playing around with that horrible channel manager thing?

On another unrelated issue, I set this up for my brother at the weekend, on his subscription he has Fox Soccer Plus, but for some reason this one channel has no epg information...all the other channels populate fine, just that one channel....I've tried the obvious like deleting all the epg files and starting from scratch but no joy...the channel plays fine apart from this, any ideas?
@gb160 the sort order of the channels is from Sony. Even when you login to the website, your local channels are listed first then other channels in alphabetical order. It may be possible to reorder the channel list in the code without break any other part of the add-on.

There was an earlier post about deleting the Kodi PVR database files. I would try following that for missing information. If that doesn't work then the channel may not have the requested data to display in the epg. My cartoon Network channel only has information 50% of the time
Cheers @snoopyjoe , its been a while since I used the website as the Add-on is generally working great for me....especially now the movies section is now so much easier to use.

It was pretty simple really, adding the line :
Code:
channels = sorted(channels, key=lambda x: x[1].lower())
...at the beginning of the 'build_playlist' function in globals.py seems to have achieved what I'm after, I don't think it'll affect anything else as its just the ordering of the .m3u file thats altered, nothing else gets touched.

I appreciate that some people might want their local channels listed first but it was triggering my OCD lol.
Can't get past ssocookie page after Upgrade to Leia and latest PSVue version.

Log is at https://paste.ubuntu.com/p/HjCHQjKggf/ , see line 660,  with debug lines I added to show URL, headers , POST data, and response.
No JSON output, just some "Cannot display page " in HTML tags.

Anything I'm doing wrong?
@pnoziska  What error message are you getting when logging into the addon? Theres no JSON information because the login failed. I would click the logout and reset device button in the settings then delete the files in the userdata folder. When you log back in, if there are any issues there will be a popup on the screen.
IT just says,  "PS Vue Error - check the log for details" .. which I did.
I gathered that the login failed, but nothing in my settings changed ... all that changed was my Kodi version an Add-On version.
I know username and password are correct, as I can login using the Web app ...

Sadly, I tried going back to Krypton, and I see the same problem...
So, something got messed up, but I don't know where ..

Does the log I provide reveal any clues? Any other info I can provide?
The best I can tell from your log file is that your account can login but fails the authorization. Your settings file or cookie may have been corrupted. The best thing to do is logout the add-on and uninstall the add-on. Then delete any of the add-on data folders before installing again.
question: was gone all day at work, when I came home and kodi woke from sleep, ps vue had not updated since 3:06a.m., (and the guide was pretty empty) will it just update soon after waking, will this just be common when the computer has sleep for 18 hours, or do I need to do something?
@clones I don't use sleep mode on my devices. Does Kodi start up normally or does it resume from the last spot? If it resumes from the last spot then it may start the update timer again if the service is running. Check the "running" setting in Kodi Addon Settings. I've heard lots of issues with Kodi sleep functions, so it's quite possible the service stop working after returning from a sleep.
OK , I'm seeing a pattern here:

On three different ports of Kodi on three different devices (two are fresh installs), I'm getting the same login error. HTTP exit code 200, but some HTML text sayimg, "Page cannot be displayed." Minimal response headers,  No JSON payload:

Kodi Leia on Windows 7 log: https://paste.ubuntu.com/p/C7YWYwxZ6D/ , line 678 (I added log lines to show request headers/payload and response headers/payload)
Kodi Krypton on Linux  log: https://paste.ubuntu.com/p/r3dzR2ZMHk/ , line 458 (I added log lines to show request headers/payload and response headers/payload)
Kodi Krypton on Android log: https://paste.ubuntu.com/p/pNQkPpy3mg/ . line 97 ( I can add log lines there if desired)

BUT, the PsVue watch web app on Chrome Browser (Windows 10) logs me in just fine !
Chrome 10 HAR file: https://paste.ubuntu.com/p/WZH7TY8vrZ/ , line 99.  Note there are additional POST headers not seen the Kodi POST headers .

Any possibility the auth protocol has changed just enough to break the plugin? 

What additional data would be helpful to debug this?

COINCIDENTALLY, now my Android Ps Vue App on my phone keeps crashing on every login attempt on a NullPointerException (per adb logcat) ... :-(
  • 71(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PS Vue6