• 2(current)
Deprecated Weatherbit.io
Looking at the weatherbit data, I see that the times given in the current and forecast/daily responses are UTC times, not local for the location.  I guess it would be a big effort to import the necessary modules for timezone conversion.

Also AFAIK, when visibility is reported as "10KM" it means "at least 10 KM" or unlimited.  When converting to SM, it probably isn't useful to provide more than 1/8th SM resolution.

scott s.
maintainer of skin  Aeon MQ5 mods for post-Gotham Kodi releases:
Matrix see: Aeon MQ5 Mod Matrix release thread
Nexus see: Aeon MQ5 Mod Nexus release thread
Aeon MQ 5 skin and addon repo 11.1.0
Thanks so much, ronie!
Hi Ronie I put my api in the two places. I set location to Hamilton, CA Looks fine on OpenweatherMap I get a N/A 0 degrees Celsius. Guess I need some help?  https://paste.ubuntu.com/p/srDZWN6cMg/
mind creating another Debug Log, but with logging enabled in the weatherbit addon as well?

logging in the addon can be enabled by going to it's settings and navigate to the advanced tab.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Here it is I disabled the other addons for weather https://paste.ubuntu.com/p/wx8DjDPx84/
Hi Ronie any thoughts yet?
my thought is why is everyone being so impatient these days?
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
ok
(2018-10-06, 17:14)Ices Wrote: Hi Ronie I put my api in the two places. I set location to Hamilton, CA Looks fine on OpenweatherMap I get a N/A 0 degrees Celsius. Guess I need some help?  https://paste.ubuntu.com/p/srDZWN6cMg/

This isue isn't ronie fault....
ID fo your city isn't same like in weather.openweathermap.extended "5969785", you need to change mannual iin setings.xml
for your city need to be
Code:
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
(2018-10-07, 17:02)Angelinas Wrote:
(2018-10-06, 17:14)Ices Wrote: Hi Ronie I put my api in the two places. I set location to Hamilton, CA Looks fine on OpenweatherMap I get a N/A 0 degrees Celsius. Guess I need some help?  https://paste.ubuntu.com/p/srDZWN6cMg/

This isue isn't ronie fault....
ID fo your city isn't same like in weather.openweathermap.extended "5969785", you need to change mannual iin setings.xml
for your city need to be
Code:
 Thanks where do I place the those numbers never done it before?
(2018-10-07, 17:54)Ices Wrote: 5969782
Thanks again I did find it by searching our forum the word settings was spelled wrong see setings.xml through me off when I copied the text lol.
(2018-10-03, 07:06)scott967 Wrote: Looking at the weatherbit data, I see that the times given in the current and forecast/daily responses are UTC times, not local for the location.  I guess it would be a big effort to import the necessary modules for timezone conversion.

Also AFAIK, when visibility is reported as "10KM" it means "at least 10 KM" or unlimited.  When converting to SM, it probably isn't useful to provide more than 1/8th SM resolution.

scott s.
frankly it never occurred to me time for remote locations should be local to that location.
currently all times are converted to your local timezone, which is rather easy.

personally i'm not too bothered with the '10km' thing, i'd prefer to keep it that way instead of adding a prefix or suffix to the value.

i'll fix the rounding of the value though, should be limited to two decimals in the next version.
Hi,

Sunrise and Sunset time are shown as UTC not local time.

Hourly weather time is fine.
(2018-10-10, 22:10)flavict Wrote: Hi,

Sunrise and Sunset time are shown as UTC not local time.

Hourly weather time is fine.
 Yes, Today.Sunrise and Today.Sunset properties need to first be converted from the current Sunrise:HH:MM and Sunset:HH:MM from weatherbit which are in UTC.

scott s.
maintainer of skin  Aeon MQ5 mods for post-Gotham Kodi releases:
Matrix see: Aeon MQ5 Mod Matrix release thread
Nexus see: Aeon MQ5 Mod Nexus release thread
Aeon MQ 5 skin and addon repo 11.1.0
thx for paying attention @flavict ;-)
will be fixed in v0.0.8
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Weatherbit.io0