Kodi not using embedded artwork
I'm getting really annoyed that I can't figure out how to make Kodi use embedded artwork as a background image, I looked it up and apparently it can but I can't do it. I'm using the mimic skin if that has something to do with it, please help.
More info... embedded artwork for what? Music, Videos, other? I can't imagine you are trying to use embedded artwork in images.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2018-10-12, 00:36)Karellen Wrote: More info... embedded artwork for what? Music, Videos, other? I can't imagine you are trying to use embedded artwork in images.
I'm sorry if I wasn't clear enough (It was sort of late for me), what I meant was that I want to make it so that when I hover over a music menu, I want to see a random embedded piece of art from the mp3 music files. Currently, I have the front covers of the music files embedded on the mp3s, and I also have copies of the artwork in separate folders, so that way it randomly chooses one to be as the background. I want Kodi to use the embedded artwork as the random background so I don't need to copy the covers.
(Hopefully, that was more clear)

Also, I just realized that Kodi uses the embedded artwork for showing what song is playing, so maybe no one thought of making the option of using embedded artwork as the background. If so I would really like to see this feature some time in the future.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi not using embedded artwork0