• 21(current)
Mod Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019)
(2018-10-13, 09:54)mardukL Wrote: Can you provide a log for me pls.
I cant Promise to solve it , but it contains the needed infos. Thanks.

So I wanted to create a log on a clean system because I have some banned addons on the one I'm using. I installed your skin on a Kodi fork and there is no problem there so it must be an issue on my system..
I can't really upload a log of the Kodi I'm using because of the banned addons.. So I guess I'll just have to do a fresh install and hope it works out that way..

Edit: I just looked through the log and found this:

12:35:46.853 T:1831836016 DEBUG: Activating window ID: 13001
12:35:46.853 T:1831836016 INFO: Activate of window '13001' refused because there are active modal dialogs

Could this be the reason?
(2018-10-13, 13:07)Desperados Wrote:
(2018-10-13, 09:54)mardukL Wrote: Can you provide a log for me pls.
I cant Promise to solve it , but it contains the needed infos. Thanks.

So I wanted to create a log on a clean system because I have some banned addons on the one I'm using. I installed your skin on a Kodi fork and there is no problem there so it must be an issue on my system..
I can't really upload a log of the Kodi I'm using because of the banned addons.. So I guess I'll just have to do a fresh install and hope it works out that way..

Edit: I just looked through the log and found this:

12:35:46.853 T:1831836016 DEBUG: Activating window ID: 13001
12:35:46.853 T:1831836016 INFO: Activate of window '13001' refused because there are active modal dialogs

Could this be the reason?  
 maybe, i did a look up, but "13001" isnt an Kodi window ,nor a Titan MOD, nor skin.shortcuts window id.
So i assume its addon related, i think the addon need update, due to an GUI change
Quote:removed in LEIA =  System.HasModalDialog
new LEIA = a) System.HasActiveModalDialog = the control will be instantly visible on closing.
                 b) System.HasVisibleModalDialog = only when the modal dialog has finished the animation.
Skins |  Titan M O D   •   S W A N (WIP)
(2018-10-13, 14:30)mardukL Wrote:
(2018-10-13, 09:54)mardukL Wrote: maybe, i did a look up, but "13001" isnt an Kodi window ,nor a Titan MOD, nor skin.shortcuts window id.
So i assume its addon related, i think the addon need update, due to an GUI change
removed in LEIA =  System.HasModalDialog
new LEIA = a) System.HasActiveModalDialog = the control will be instantly visible on closing.
                 b) System.HasVisibleModalDialog = only when the modal dialog has finished the animation.

Thank you for thinking along with me Smile
But I forgot to mention I'm still using Krypton.. And I already reinstalled the skin hoping that would work, unfortunately it didn't..
Just installed from your latest repo. Heres what I get to see when trying to change the skin back from Estuary:

https://i.imgur.com/oF1flSt.png

heres the according logfile:

https://pastebin.com/rxJRqFsy

Happening on both Krypton and Leia with the latest nightly

Can you take a look at this? Thanks, Schiffschaukel
(2018-10-12, 09:50)PX80 Wrote: unfortunately this crashes kodi 18 (beta 3) as soon as i select the night-theme.
 I did an update for skinhelper.backup addon in my repo, this should fix the crash (when switch color themes)
(2018-10-13, 15:45)Schiffschaukel Wrote: Just installed from your latest repo. Heres what I get to see when trying to change the skin back from Estuary:

i couln't reproduce it. Not on android(oreo), AndroidTVBox(Lollipop), win10(x32), win7(x64)

Did you uninstalled all addons by youself (theres a wave of uninstallation of plugins).
If you're using Krypton, theres no need to switch skin before update, its just related to leia.

I suggest to install Kodi (just install via executable, from official source ), all over. If you want to use booth KODI versions on an Win system, you should use the portable mode, if you tried without, you get corrupt versions,cause they share same userdata folders. Instructions

EDIT: @Schiffschaukel maybe i get wrong settings in git, so "Textures.xbt" file was changed trough git hub (fetching), i upload again here,  can you say if that fixed your result on your side ??

https://github.com/marduklev/skin.titan....master.zip
Hi,

first of all THX for the nice mod.

I've some questions.

1.) Is it possible to disable the top bar (blue bar on the top where clock, title, and so on is placed) in the home menu?
2.) I am listening radio by the radio addon from author "Tristan Fischer". If I start a channel it will be started in full screen with animation - as I prefer it.
If I want to switch the channel I normally go back with ESC key (the channel is playing in the background). If I start another channel it wont start in full screen.
Would it be possible to start every channel switch in full screen?
(2018-10-13, 18:01)Keksebacker Wrote: Hi,

first of all THX for the nice mod.

I've some questions.

1.) Is it possible to disable the top bar (blue bar on the top where clock, title, and so on is placed) in the home menu?
2.) I am listening radio by the radio addon from author "Tristan Fischer". If I start a channel it will be started in full screen with animation - as I prefer it.
If I want to switch the channel I normally go back with ESC key (the channel is playing in the background). If I start another channel it wont start in full screen.
Would it be possible to start every channel switch in full screen?

Fisrt Thanks.

1. You can define none color, if you just dislike the panel and want to keep the infos -> Skinsetting -> Custom Color Settings -> lookup for H E A D E R
or disabling -> Skinsetting -> Generell SkinSettings
  ImageImage
2. I cant take a look at radio fullscreen playback, cause i just have an demo client for testing.
but you can switch also channels via OSD Buttons (should be ) , or if youre on touch device and prefer to go out of fullscreen you just need to click in the "now playing bar" on top.
ImageImageImage

Edit: if you use keyboard you can also toggle fs with the "tab" key
Hello!
Again, thank you for this mod I love it!
I'd like to suggest bringing back the clock and the movie finishing time back to the Netflix OSD panel, I really miss it. You could make it optional, so if someone wouldn't like the info, they could disable it. I know it still exists in the non-Netflix OSD panel, but I prefer the other.
Something like this: pic.
Of course it shouldn't be at the top of your to-do list, but I'd really appriciate it!
Thanks for the skin!
(2018-10-13, 19:11)szabi Wrote: Hello!
Again, thank you for this mod I love it!
I'd like to suggest bringing back the clock and the movie finishing time back to the Netflix OSD panel, I really miss it. You could make it optional, so if someone wouldn't like the info, they could disable it. I know it still exists in the non-Netflix OSD panel, but I prefer the other.
Something like this: pic.
Of course it shouldn't be at the top of your to-do list, but I'd really appriciate it!
Thanks for the skin!

Thanks, o will take a look.but the space you marked is used by the weather.but so what i will see how it should fit in , but yeah, optional. :-)
There seems to be some kind of bug:
I'm using the "Netflix bingie mode" and have "Show all widgets" disabled.
Now when I click on a category like "Add-on browser" with no widgets in it and go back, i can't scroll up and down anymore.
To bypass this I always click "s" twice to pop up the settings menu, then it works again....
(2018-10-12, 20:36)Desperados Wrote: I've been trying to figure this out for hours now but I can't seem to figure out what the problem is..
When I try to assign a default widget, it just keeps spinning on 'Getting directory listing...'
I can't even cancel, it just hangs and I have to force close through Android settings.
I tried it with the original Titan skin, same problem there..
I tried searching for an answer online, saw multiple threads of people having the same problem but no fix.
It's not really skin related I believe but I thought maybe you would know how to fix it or where else I could post this issue..

So I finally figured out the problem!
I did a clean install and in the default widgets section there was an option for the extended info script. I then realised I had the extended info mod on my system before.. So I installed that on my clean system and the exact same problem happened!

I guess there isn't a quick fix for this since it might be a banned addon? I'm not sure..
I forgot to ask, after doing a clean install the icons in my mainmenu disappeared and I can't get them back.
They are not available from the set thumbnail menu in skin settings..
And I thought they were automatically installed with this skin the first time..
Luckily I made a screenshot before so you'll know which icons I mean.
Or did I get them from the Bingie repo maybe?

(2018-10-13, 16:47)mardukL Wrote:
(2018-10-13, 15:45)Schiffschaukel Wrote: Just installed from your latest repo. Heres what I get to see when trying to change the skin back from Estuary:

i couln't reproduce it. Not on android(oreo), AndroidTVBox(Lollipop), win10(x32), win7(x64)

Did you uninstalled all addons by youself (theres a wave of uninstallation of plugins).
If you're using Krypton, theres no need to switch skin before update, its just related to leia.

I suggest to install Kodi (just install via executable, from official source ), all over. If you want to use booth KODI versions on an Win system, you should use the portable mode, if you tried without, you get corrupt versions,cause they share same userdata folders. Instructions

EDIT: @Schiffschaukel maybe i get wrong settings in git, so "Textures.xbt" file was changed trough git hub (fetching), i upload again here,  can you say if that fixed your result on your side ??

https://github.com/marduklev/skin.titan....master.zip       
 @mardukL 
I am aware of the portable mode, thanks anyway. your update fixed my problem, thank you for that. I've now updated to version 18.1.8, working fine so far. Just a few minor things:

1. There is a typo in the german word "Gesamt", should be only one "m" Smile
2. Are these the personal ratings? Would better be in the same line as the other ratings. Besides, they are cutting into the poster, which does not look proper. I am not using personal ratings, maybe its possible to choose wheter to show them ort not?
3. Having all ratings enabled, it only shows TMDB and IMDB Top 250.

Thanks for all your effort, cheers, Schiffschaukel
Changing the Color Theme doesnt crash Kodi anymore however, the Theme is not properly applied a few colors are not applied. The "white theme" looks "grey.ish" and the titan blue has the main window black ( netflix view ).
  • 21(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019)15