• 23(current)
Kodi v19 'M........" Codename suggestions
Marduk -
Probably most famous as the patron deity of Babylon itself, Marduk as one of the major Mesopotamian gods formed an important part of the Babylonian pantheon, which in itself suggests a shift in cultural prominence from the ancient Sumerians to the later Babylonians. To that end, Marduk was portrayed as the very King of Gods (or even Storm God), draped in royal robes, whose fields of ‘expertise’ ranged from justice, healing to agriculture and magic. Historically, the famous ziggurat of Babylon was also dedicated to Marduk, which in itself was probably the (literary) model for the Biblical Tower of Babel. (from -https://www.realmofhistory.com/2017/05/09/10-ancient-mesopotamian-gods-goddesses-facts/)
Morpheus
Maximilian from the movie”The Black Hole” Smile

Setup: LG OLED65B7 | Denon AVR X7200WA | OPPO UDP-203 4K Blu-Ray player | Nvidia Shield TV | KEF T205
My Favorite Skin: Arctic Horizon
Meridian
Merlin
Major
Maltese
There's been a lot of good names, but I'm sorry there can be only one...

Medivh

From Warcraft, it has the ring... KODI Medivh v19.0.

Also think about it, Medivh was turned, and used to do bad things, but he eventually came back to the light. Just like what KODI stands for. It's how you use it!
Moriarty!
Merrin

Oh this is also a good one, a proper contender....

Maddox

"son of Madoc." Madoc or Madog was a legendary Welsh prince who in Welsh folklore sailed to the New World three hundred years before Christopher Columbus
Maleficent
Matrix
Metropolis (Fritz Lang, not DC)
My first thought was also Metropolis (because of the 1927 Sci-Fi movie)
Moana
Matterhorn
  • 23(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi v19 'M........" Codename suggestions2