• 152(current)
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)
(2018-10-11, 00:27)m9610172 Wrote: Korean folder/file names are shown all broken. Is there a way to show Korean font correctly?
Just look up a few posts.  #2251-#2253. Still wondering if there's any other option than Ariel Based.
Please add support for the following information addon: Special Features.  It's on the official repo, and definitely needs some kind of skin patch.  I asked for details about what's required, but haven't had a reply.

Generally speaking, can anyone explain whether it's an addon dev or the skin dev who needs to make a change to get a button on the info screen?

Thanks again for your hard work. So glad to have something like CCM Helix, it's the perfect setup for me.

[DarrenHill's following post noted and post revised]
Please do not request support for add-ons from banned addons (wiki) repos, nor link to sites which violate our piracy policy (wiki).
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2018-06-17, 19:05)Shasoosh Wrote: Hey,

How can I hide the OSD after pause & play?

Right now if I'll pause a movie I will see the OSD (Poster and info) and that's fine.
Pressing Play will continue the movie but will require me to also press back on the remote in order to hide the OSD.
Did you ever get an answer to this? I'm curious about the same thing. Been using the skin for years but this is the one thing I've not been able to figure out.
Hey there,

where are the "Folder icons" Stored by Xonfluence? I had to move my library and files recently and now I am missing my folder icons.

I mean those icons you see when you are browsing your files (not Library) after you selected a Poster which replaces the default folder icon with that poster.
Those paths must be stored somewhere but I can't figure out where (and thus can't fix them Smile ).
https://kodi.wiki/view/Movie_artwork#Sou...er_Artwork
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2018-10-15, 20:33)Karellen Wrote: https://kodi.wiki/view/Movie_artwork#Sou...er_Artwork
Thanks, but my sources.xml does not contain any artwork paths.
I use the "Choose Art" thing to choose a Poster. After that the movie folder uses that poster as icon instead of the default one but those "thumbs" are missing now while the rest of the Art (Fanart, Poster, Banner) are still there?!

I guess I'll have to edit the texturesxx.db somehow  to adjust the now broken paths?
I might be misunderstanding your problem, but you should just be able to call up the Context Menu on the source icon and change artwork. If the artwork if saved in the correct location, it will become immediately available for selection. If it is saved elsewhere, then you have to go hunting for it.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2018-10-11, 00:31)ctawn Wrote:
(2018-10-11, 00:27)m9610172 Wrote: Korean folder/file names are shown all broken. Is there a way to show Korean font correctly?
Just look up a few posts.  #2251-#2253. Still wondering if there's any other option than Ariel Based. 
Thank you, ctawn. Using Arial Based font solved the issue.
(2018-10-15, 20:00)Ulathar Wrote: Hey there,

where are the "Folder icons" Stored by Xonfluence? I had to move my library and files recently and now I am missing my folder icons.

I mean those icons you see when you are browsing your files (not Library) after you selected a Poster which replaces the default folder icon with that poster.
Those paths must be stored somewhere but I can't figure out where (and thus can't fix them Smile ).
I use an addon called Artwork Beef which I can use to either change the current artwork or to download other choices.  Now in my Context Menu for a show or a series I get the option to add more artwork or to select new artwork which carries me through.  The other way is via the Context Menu for a Show or a Series select "Manage" which allows you to select your preferred artwork.  But I guess you do this anyway.  If you know the title of one of your own art files, use the 'search' function in windows and see where those files are hidden.
Helly, so this is the error log for the issue im having with Superfavorites. In this example I just tried adding some sections from Kodi addon Crakle. These are the errors i see in the log. Xonfluence 18. Windows 10 64-bit.
https://textuploader.com/d2dxy
(2018-10-15, 21:08)Karellen Wrote: I might be misunderstanding your problem, but you should just be able to call up the Context Menu on the source icon and change artwork. If the artwork if saved in the correct location, it will become immediately available for selection. If it is saved elsewhere, then you have to go hunting for it.
Sorry I might have been a little unclear about that, but I appreciate your effort Smile. I think I figured it out now. My problem wasn't directly related to the Xonfluence Skin like I thought but was indeed related to my Thumbsxx.db in which the OLD file paths to the thumbnails and thus the folder icons are stored.
Found a tool to read and modify those files and right now i try to substitude the file paths in there, too. I guess that will fix my missing icon problem but is quite a lot of work *sigh*.

Quote:I use an addon called Artwork Beef which I can use to either change the current artwork or to download other choices.  Now in my Context Menu for a show or a series I get the option to add more artwork or to select new artwork which carries me through.  The other way is via the Context Menu for a Show or a Series select "Manage" which allows you to select your preferred artwork.  But I guess you do this anyway.  If you know the title of one of your own art files, use the 'search' function in windows and see where those files are hidden.

Thanks, but my problem is not that I can't set new artworks but that I lost my previously set once because I had to move my files (paths changed) which was quite a lot of work. But like I said above, I guess I figured out how to fix it now.
Hi,

Can someone please tell me how to make the default view for boxset collections Media Info rather than Media Info 3.

I hope that makes sense.

Thanks

G
(2018-09-22, 23:30)gjwAudio Wrote: Feature Improvement Request - Display Chapter Name:

Hi Helly
Last year (about ten months ago, in the Krypton days), @rafikW posted a simple mod/hack that improves the usefulness of the video OSD, by adding Chapter Name to the display.

I'd like to give this request a bump for Leia - when you find the time for a little quick tinkering Wink .
It is particularly helpful when you have friends over to watch a Concert, and they ask "What's the name of this song ?".

Thanks for considering this little tweak.
 Hi Helly

Is there any chance of this being implemented in the Xonfluence new skin version? Or is there any easier what for a newby to implement it as a self modification?

Regards
Is there a way to change the Recently Added movies display movies that are in progress instead?

Is there any Last Played option with this skin?

Thanks in advance.
  • 152(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)13