• 22(current)
Mod Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019)
(2018-10-14, 12:54)Desperados Wrote: I forgot to ask, after doing a clean install the icons in my mainmenu disappeared and I can't get them back.
They are not available from the set thumbnail menu in skin settings..
And I thought they were automatically installed with this skin the first time..
Luckily I made a screenshot before so you'll know which icons I mean.
Or did I get them from the Bingie repo maybe?

I need to take a look when im home next time .but the white icons are not set by default. I didnt touch shortcuts for bingie atm. So is the pic from bingie mod ?

I should be possible to switch to an home with tiles and set the images there.
Skins |  Titan M O D   •   S W A N (WIP)
(2018-10-14, 15:58)Schiffschaukel Wrote:
(2018-10-13, 16:47)mardukL Wrote:
(2018-10-13, 15:45)Schiffschaukel Wrote: Just installed from your latest repo. Heres what I get to see when trying to change the skin back from Estuary:

https://i.imgur.com/oF1flSt.png

heres the according logfile:

https://pastebin.com/rxJRqFsy

Happening on both Krypton and Leia with the latest nightly

Can you take a look at this? Thanks, Schiffschaukel
i couln't reproduce it. Not on android(oreo), AndroidTVBox(Lollipop), win10(x32), win7(x64)

Did you uninstalled all addons by youself (theres a wave of uninstallation of plugins).
If you're using Krypton, theres no need to switch skin before update, its just related to leia.

I suggest to install Kodi (just install via executable, from official source ), all over. If you want to use booth KODI versions on an Win system, you should use the portable mode, if you tried without, you get corrupt versions,cause they share same userdata folders. Instructions

EDIT: @Schiffschaukel maybe i get wrong settings in git, so "Textures.xbt" file was changed trough git hub (fetching), i upload again here,  can you say if that fixed your result on your side ??

https://github.com/marduklev/skin.titan....master.zip       
 @mardukL 
I am aware of the portable mode, thanks anyway. your update fixed my problem, thank you for that. I've now updated to version 18.1.8, working fine so far. Just a few minor things:

1. There is a typo in the german word "Gesamt", should be only one "m" Smile
2. Are these the personal ratings? Would better be in the same line as the other ratings. Besides, they are cutting into the poster, which does not look proper. I am not using personal ratings, maybe its possible to choose wheter to show them ort not?
3. Having all ratings enabled, it only shows TMDB and IMDB Top 250.

Thanks for all your effort, cheers, Schiffschaukel

Hi again. Good to know its working now.
1. Typo , will ve fixed.thanks.
2. Its an variable of ratings, if user rating exists i'tll show it.
The position is intended as an personal preference, but i can add a option to hide it.

3. For speacial ratings (rotten/meta) ,its needed to have omdb api keys set in metadatutils addon
(See in skinsettings-extras-metadata)
No it's a screenshot from your Titan Mod because I am still running Krypton on my Shield and the Bingie skin is only for Leia.
But I installed Kodi Leia on my pc because i wanted to see the difference between both the skins.
And I did copy the Bingie color theme and put it in your skin because that was missing.
So I thought maybe I took those icons too because I saw that menu in a screenshot on the Bingie skin page (see below)
But they are not available in the Bingie skin now either so I don't know what went wrong.

(2018-10-14, 19:26)PX80 Wrote: Changing the Color Theme doesnt crash Kodi anymore however, the Theme is not properly applied a few colors are not applied. The "white theme" looks "grey.ish" and the titan blue has the main window black ( netflix view ).

Hi.the theme is switching correct.
But keep in mind ....

1. Im not sure , but i think the default color themes are just copy paste from krypton to leia (wich can cause issues)
2. There are a lot of new colors , wich not affected by default themes ( they have the colors set whtas set before theme switch or default )

So , to get all working perfect i need to redo all default themes, wich will tske an amount of time i did not have in future.

The only 2 themes wich are use all custom color are "default titan MOD" and Titan Nightshift"

All others are working too but need a bit fine tuning, after choose.
(Background image, new colors, maybe more)

I plan to update the themes gor leia but it'll not happen in next months.
(2018-10-14, 20:45)Desperados Wrote: No it's a screenshot from your Titan Mod because I am still running Krypton on my Shield and the Bingie skin is only for Leia.
But I installed Kodi Leia on my pc because i wanted to see the difference between both the skins.
And I did copy the Bingie color theme and put it in your skin because that was missing.
So I thought maybe I took those icons too because I saw that menu in a screenshot on the Bingie skin page (see below)
But they are not available in the Bingie skin now either so I don't know what went wrong.

Ok. So i look up for the source, maybe i get deleted it from textures.xbt, i will add it to the skinicons resource addon.

If you still have the icons
(If not, you will find the default bingie mod pngs in in prev versions pf mod or titan bingie mode when lookup into
"/addons/skin.titan.***/media/shortcuts)

1. Save into location of choice, or better into //kodi instal folder/addons/resource.images.skinicons.wide/
2. go to Skinsettings - configure shortcuts - choose "set thumbnail" there you can choose a pic from source when click

And you DONT need switch home layout as i said before.So you just need the source.
(2018-10-15, 03:05)mardukL Wrote: If you still have the icons
(If not, you will find the default bingie mod pngs in in prev versions pf mod or titan bingie mode when lookup into

So I looked on my Google Drive shared files for the older zips of this skin but the png files were not in there so I guess that I might have copied them from the Bingie skin. But I don't have an old zip of his skin, I downloaded the repo.. Is there a way I can find his older skins? Through github maybe? If you can find the png files on your system please let me know!
(2018-10-15, 06:56)Desperados Wrote:
(2018-10-15, 03:05)mardukL Wrote: If you still have the icons

So I looked on my Google Drive shared files for the older zips of this skin but the png files were not in there so I guess that I might have copied them from the Bingie skin. But I don't have an old zip of his skin, I downloaded the repo.. Is there a way I can find his older skins? Through github maybe? If you can find the png files on your system please let me know!   
 Hi, i did some quick test, and skinicons wide, are not as good for bingie home, so i started creating an new resource addon for that .
as soon as its finished i will add it to my repo.
Till then you can install  this (icons.square resource addon) from zip. (the textures you're talked before are in there)

After that you can choose the icons via shortcut edit -> set thumb (BUT be sure to choose right source (Skin Icon - Square), look at bottom of image label)

ImageImage
(2018-10-15, 14:19)mardukL Wrote:  Hi, i did some quick test, and skinicons wide, are not as good for bingie home, so i started creating an new resource addon for that .
as soon as its finished i will add it to my repo.
Till then you can install  this (icons.square resource addon) from zip. (the textures you're talked before are in there)

After that you can choose the icons via shortcut edit -> set thumb (BUT be sure to choose right source (Skin Icon - Square), look at bottom of image label)

ImageImage

Thank you!!! You're the best Big Grin
I'll try it when I get home.
Is there a setting for the big list 2 and similar views so that the preview image is not stretched down if it the image is in a landscape format? It is particularly annoying when you want to have those views in stuff like like the Twitch or YT addon. Those stretched down pictures look really ugly Big Grin

AMD Ryzen 5 2700 | Asus ROG Strix B350 ITX | Geforce RTX 2060 
Ubuntu 22.04 LTS | Kernel 6.1 | Nvidia blob drivers | Kodi v20
Any chance of this skin working with retroplayer? I cant seem to get it to load the games menu.
(2018-10-17, 05:43)homelessbrian Wrote: Any chance of this skin working with retroplayer? I cant seem to get it to load the games menu.

Maybe somtime in future, i'll add it on to do.
But it'll not happen very soon. as i'm working on sone bug fixes and clean up for next release.
Is there any chance of adding the time to the Netflix osd?
Thanks for the good work, I see a bug which I will like to present the screen wish i think would better explain the issue. The file is saved in my c\drive which I can not seem to connect or upload any idea to get this attached or display.
(2018-10-18, 04:04)RonnieBoy82 Wrote: Is there any chance of adding the time to the Netflix osd?
 I had add it on to do.
(2018-10-18, 18:56)t123thomas Wrote: Thanks for the good work, I see a bug which I will like to present the screen wish i think would better explain the issue. The file is saved in my c\drive which I can not seem to connect or upload any idea to get this attached or display.
Just paste a link. Put it in a folder ,wich you can use for public share. Eneble share in the pic or just the folder.
but a description should also do it.
  • 22(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019)15