Alpha Atlas
Atlas
watch gallery

INTRODUCTION
Atlas is designed to be a minimalistic, elegant and intuitive 10-Foot UI for Kodi. I have been working on this project for quite some time, and attempted to keep simplicity and efficiency at its core.

Any questions, bugs or suggestions for improvement are very welcome in the comments.

DOWNLOADS
Click here to download [ALPHA] Atlas

Install notes:
  1. Download ZIP file.
  2. Open Kodi and go to addons section.
  3. Open "Install from ZIP" dialog.
  4. Install skin.atlas from ZIP file.
Or visit my github page: https://github.com/Yoda92/skin.atlas.

COMPATIBILITY
Atlas is currently compatible with Kodi 18 Leia.

DEPENDENCIES
  • script.skinshortcuts version 1.0.0 or higher.
  • resource.images.moviegenreicons.transparent 0.0.1 or higher

PLANNED UPDATES
  • Implement dedicated submenu HUB's
  • Implement more / better media flags 
  • Implement proper PVR support - PVR support is currently very lacking. I do not use this feature myself, making it difficult to implement.
  • Better music views - I do not use KODI for music myself, making it difficult to implement. Suggestions are welcome
Welcome to the forums @Yoda92!

This skin looks great. I will download it at the weekend and have a proper look.

Thank you for your work and for sharing.
This is Surprise for me
maybe this is early christmas?
INTEL: Celeron - UHD 610 | KODI: 18.3
(2018-10-18, 16:10)Yoda92 Wrote: PLANNED UPDATES
  • Customizable home widget - The main menu widget is "static" atm, i might also add the possibility for more than one widget in the future.

Nice skin. Very promising. The planned update with the widgets would be great.
Now you only see a movie widget for every menu item.
Thx!
Customizable widgets is a priority and will be implemented in the near future. Wink
**Changed.
**Changed.
Pushed some updates. Smile 

- Menu, submenu and widgets are customizable.
- New color scheme
- Updated views

watch gallery
Just downloaded this , cant see any sub menus or a power menu or a button to exit kodi ?
in skin settings, I tried to add an exit option to the settings sub menu but I can click add which brings up a new item obviously labelled "none"  but i cant then choose an action there is no option to do so ?
Ignore above my bad , simple needed to scroll down duh.
Hi, using PVR simple client in this kin, there is no option to access "groups/categories" either from guide or channels view. pressing back in guide takes you back to home screen  and pressing left in channels brings up the side menu but there isn't a "groups" heading?
Unable to install on Leia RC5 - LibreElec.
Since RC4 this needs to be updated in the skin and going forward all skins using lower version will be disabled.
xbmc.gui = 5.14.0
Could you fix this, please?
Thanks in advance.
More info on PVR Simple Client.
1. selesting a channel from the " TV Guide " , nothing works, the same channel when selected from " TV Channels " list works fine.
As I posted above , there is no way to change channel groups in live tv.
(2019-01-14, 01:14)Hinkel Wrote: Unable to install on Leia RC5 - LibreElec.
Since RC4 this needs to be updated in the skin and going forward all skins using lower version will be disabled.
xbmc.gui = 5.14.0
Could you fix this, please?
Thanks in advance.
 Unzip the zip file, find the "addon.xml" file, and look for the line that says

shell:
                <import addon="xbmc.gui" version="5.13.0"/>

Change it to 5.14:

shell:
               <import addon="xbmc.gui" version="5.14.0"/>

Rezip, or place it in the .kodi/addons/ folder, and enable the addon. It'll work just fine.
Thanks @AuroraFlux, I know how to do it, but I still think this should be updated directly in the source. Anyway, thanks for your attention.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Atlas2