Alpha 3Xperience1080 [MOD Xperience1080]
[LAST UPDATE: 03/07/2019]
A little taste of everything new done until now. The Project is not dead but the progression is slow.
Sadly i'm searching a new job in order to provide the best to My Family as soon i will be parent and this task takes most of my energy and time.

CINEMA FLOW VIEW

CLEAN FANART VIEW

CLEAN VIEW (it support local/remote poster and local only keyart)

FLIX VIEW (support with/without poster, support of extra file infos)

RAKT VIEW

LEX VIEW

3XperiencE1080 is a skin with focus on music, graphic design and customization and it takes inspiration from a lot of other skins.
The Project is still on 1080p without touch support (also if i'm planning to add a very basic touch support in order to make possible to navigate the home screen by touch controls)

I'm currently working on a custom Mod of the skin Xperience1080 in order to fit better my own taste and needs, the main focus is on music library and on customization.
Everything that's graphic feature is added and created from zero by myself.
The Skin Mod works, as the original Xperience1080, on a resolution of 1080p FHD and in future it will be ported to fit mobile devices and different resolutions.

I'm searching for suggestions and feedback from all the people that use or used Xperience1080 in order to understand better what to improve in the Skin and all the possible bugs:
Feel free to write down your suggestions, bugs that you experience with Xperience1080 or things that doesn't work as they are supposed to also into the original skin.
A quick bug check of the well know Xperience1080 Problems:
  1. Using the Music Widget (and not only) in the home page will change, when back, the control inside the widget itself making impossible to reach the right tiles of the page
  2. [SOLVED] The Overlay icon for watched movies doesn't work and doesn't show up
  3. [SOLVED] In Banner View the overlay icons about (watched, to watch etc...) are displayed in "no Focus" making impossible to understand if we already watched a movie or not until we will select it
  4. Sometimes the select dialog doesn't appear in a proper way (it get a normal thumbs view instead of the white/pop up select dialog)
  5. [SOLVED] Searching and reading infos on kodi repository will not give screenshots/thumbs of the selected plugin/addon
  6. [SOLVED] the appid of the selected addon/plugin is not showed

[FEATURES/ADDITIONS]
  • [GENERAL]
  • Possibility to change the seekbar graphic color and the type of flag icons (default Xperience and 3Xperience)
  • Possibility to show Movie/Music Thumb on Now Playing overlay
  • Created an alternative Clear/Stylish Overlay for Now Playing (pretty minimal but looks pretty)
  • Added Possibility to switch between default and Tiled/Icon Style for Weather/Date/Time
  • Fixed Banner View Overlay for TvShows and Movies (Now you will cleary see a coloured icon for watched/unwatched instead of the no focus one)
  • Created Tiled Clock Option: Possibility to switch between the normal clock and a more stylish one inside a tile on Bottom Right Corner or Upper Right
  • Created from zero a custom background in vector graphic suitable for dark theme with the default overlay or for white theme with Invert Overlay
  • Possibility to change font with a more modern/clean one "Lato" (bold,normal or a custom version i edited for 3XPERIENCE)
  • Possibility to change theme: default,flat, Invert with gray icons for lighter/white home backgrounds) and 3XPERIENCEOSD
  • Possibility to change colors of the interface: default, 3XPERIENCE and Invert (raise the visibility with lighter/white background)
  • Created a 3XPERIENCE1080 Skin Setting label in order to see and set all the new features directly from the submenu about 3XPERIENCE1080 Settings
  • Possibility to REMOVE from the Home Screen the search page/icon directly by the Skin Settings-->Home menu
  • Possibility to REMOVE from the Home Screen the Home page/Icon directly by the Skin Settings-->Home menu
  • Possibility to REMOVE the Home Screen Labels and change them into ICONS
  • Possibility to ADD colors to left, right or both tiles in the various home screen sections
  • Possibility to Use colors also on Home Screen Page left Tiles
  • Possibility to Remove Home Screen Page/Section the left Tiles (Setted as default for New Movies and New Tv Shows)
  • Possibility to USE a tweaked panel image for the OSD Informations in order to decrease the shadow projected (before it occupied nearby halfscreen)
  • More Widgets presets for all the categories (Home/Movies/Tv Shows)
  • Added the main structure for a "games" home category in order to conform the skin with the Leia introduction of Games
  • Created a custom Spectrum Wave Visualization for Milkdrop2

• [MUSIC]
  • Added a Karaoke button for Lyrics addons
  • Fixed the behavior of the background opacity in order to work unconditionaly (previously worked only when visualisation and fanart were enabled)
  • Created/Added 3Xperience flag icons (you can change obviously from default Xperience to 3Xperience)
  • New Music Player graphic on background: show Cover, spinning CD, Spinning Vynil, Spinning MusicTape, Big Cover 
  • Reworked Music Player Settings inside the Music OSD and Seekbar: options will now being merged into a single voice/button in order to save some space and don't have multiple radio buttons
  • New View for Music Library: Classic Flow with buttons for see Biography and Raise the visibility of the background fanart
  • New Playlist view: Cinema Flow
  • New View for Music: Cinema Flow
  • Possibility to change the music player background (usually fanart) with a low opacity (now work also with the global overlay)
  • Modified the Seekerbar OSD in order to contain the following buttons: Music settings/File Infos/Rate Button
  • Created a slideable panel in order to let the user configure the music/visual settings directly from the Music Player
  • Created a slideable panel in order to show the user some additional file infos:codec/bits/artist formed etc...
  • Possibility to show additional file information on the music OSD: kHz, Bits, kBits/s
  • Possibility to display fixed or sliding text as player background with artist name, track name and album name
  • Possibility to Use the Cd Art Cover as background if there is no fanart avaiable
  • Possibility to show the artist Biography on the player background (Normal size or Single line)
  • Possibility to show/Fixed the Music Rating Stars in order to display the User Rating
  • Added Music Rating Stars also on the Player OSD (before used for internet rating that doesn't work for music)
  • Possibility to show in the center of the screen the Album Cover/Art
  • Possibility to show in the center of the screen the album cover with a spinning CD
  • Possibility to remove every background and leave only the global background as image
  • Possibility to remove every kind of background images and choose between a black background/white background

• [MOVIES/TVSHOWS]
  • Fixed Overlay Watched/Unwatched in Banner View
  • Added a Cinema Flow View for Movies
  • Creating 3 different Info View for Movies (WIP)
  • Possibility to automatically bring up the PLOT screen when the player will be ON PAUSE by the seekerbar (not by hotkey for now as it will need to modify a kodi related file and not a skin one)
  • Fixed the Watched Overlay on all the views for Movies/TvShows but the user can have the possibility to turn the fix off from the skin settings (if somebody likes the "no icons overlay" on a watched movie)

• [ADDONS]
  • Possibility to show the APPID on the selected ADDON
  • Possibility to show screenshots as small thumbnail on the selected ADDON (if present)
  • [PICTURE]
  • Added a New View: Clear View in order to have more info on the screen with a clear/ stylish look
  • More infos on picture Clear View: Show metadata, possibility to view the original image instead of the thumb

• [WIDGETS]
  • Possibility to Disable The Widget Autoscroll one by one for all the Home Widgets
  • Possibility to switch between Music Home Page with right tiles or widgets

• [GAMES]
  • Added Home Screen Category for Games
  • Created a fully customizable 10 tiles section/page for games
  • Updated and implemented all the various new functions on game OSD
  • Possibility to add directly to the home screen shortcut to game addons

[ROADMAP/WIP FEATURES]
  • Create the category for Music Videos
  • Adding a Search feature with ExtendedInfo script into the Home screen Search page in order to let users to find on moviedb infos and not only on their library
  • Updating ExtendedInfo and GlobalSearch Integration with the lastest changes
  • Create a Standalone or skin related visualisation of the custom milkdrop2 (only windows user sadly)
  • [WORKING ON] Add Widgets also to the right side instead of custom home items (for who doesn't use addons or doesn't want them directly on the right of Movies/Tv Shows/Music pages)
  • [DONE] Possibility to Remove the left tiles or right tiles from the various Home Screen Categories
  • Adding new widgets about music on the home screen Home
  • [WORKING ON] Fix the strange behaviour of the various widgets as sometimes instead of let the user use down and up to switch between the various elements will get stuck with right and left. This will forbid the access to all the different sections of the page
  • [DONE] Clean and debug the code about scrolling left (removing the Home/Home page and the search bar right about now can cause some abnormal switch behaviour if there's not enabled at least the category Movies in the main page)
  • [DONE] Fix and complete the Games Category
  • Add an optional user customizable category to the Home Screen
  • Try to retrieve also the Extra Fanart from the Web and use them into the fanart section of Movie Info
  • Keep working/debugging the code in order to perfectly fit colors for a white background (in the home page we need some high contrast but obviously when we watch a list with a background/fanart a dark font color will make everything unreadable. That need to create more voices about colors and split main/home page from all the other panels/views
Any suggestion can be considered and go into my personal roadmap so write down here what you will like to see or to improve

ImageImageImageImage

ImageImage
Main problem is that it's Im Possible to add custom homescreen or modify those already there.

For instance I have never needed pictures, sure u can turn it off but if we could custom them or add more then it would be a winner.

For me if have:

Live tv
TV shows
Movies
Music
Sports
Kids
Addons
Settings / system
(2018-10-24, 11:23)mattyspurs76 Wrote: Main problem is that it's Im Possible to add custom homescreen or modify those already there.

For instance I have never needed pictures, sure u can turn it off but if we could custom them or add more then it would be a winner.

For me if have:

Live tv
TV shows
Movies
Music
Sports
Kids
Addons
Settings / system
I noticed that a lot of users really want to re-arrange the position of the home screen elements and, in theory, i think it can be accomplish by make every single element a Variable.
It sure require a lot of work but i think i can try to do it or check if it's possible.

Can i ask you what are actually the Sports/Kids tabs or from what addon are derivate?
Thank you for your answer
Great news because it's one of the best skin. 
But don't forget dark theme... 
Good luck!
I like my football and wrestling so I like t have easy access home tabs to access them, same With kids stuff.

It's a vary mixture of my own media on external drive, live tv, playlists, torrents and addons I can't mention on here for then
Hi Ok would love to see skin shortcuts that would be pretty amazing
(2018-10-24, 17:54)Biofx80 Wrote: Great news because it's one of the best skin. 
But don't forget dark theme... 
Good luck!
 The Dark Theme is still there and working like a charm also changing the fonts.
This screenshot is an example with dark theme with a the small new font selected and only right coloured tiles using everything by "skin settings" menu inside of Kodi.
Quote:Posted by mattyspurs76 - 1 hour ago
I like my football and wrestling so I like t have easy access home tabs to access them, same With kids stuff.

It's a vary mixture of my own media on external drive, live tv, playlists, torrents and addons I can't mention on here for then
Pratically you will want the possibility to add more categories for your own media: for example a page/Label into the Home Screen with the possibility to change the label/name/title of it and put your own custom media access to it.
That can be really interesting because i was thinking something similar (for example the kids section or something to allow also the little ones to use it with content safety)!
If i work on custom categories with the possibility to enable/disable them and rename them at your own pleasure with a page propriety similar to "Music" one can maybe do the trick (one squared banner/widget plus customizable buttons/addons/shortcuts). And i think i can really do it! That's a great suggestion!
Quote:Posted by popeye2468 - 21 minutes ago
Hi Ok would love to see skin shortcuts that would be pretty amazing
Hi Popeye2468, can i ask you if you can explain me better what do you intend with skin shortcuts?

Thanks to All for your feedback and suggestions!
Basically I mean I can add my own menu entries

Such as instead of music change it to Spotify and add a Netflix screen etc

And also it would be able to change the main picture (widget) on each panel and able to change each tile

Hard to show you what I mean with words lol
(2018-10-24, 10:49)3xistence Wrote: [UPDATE: 10/25/2018]
[FEATURES/ADDITIONS already working]
  • Possibility to change all the Home Screen Labels (Home/Movies/Tv Shows etc...) from TEXT to ICONS directly by the Skin Settings-->Home menu
  • Possibility to change font with a more modern/clean one (bold,normal or with smaller size)
  • Possibility to change theme (default,flat,default with blueOSD, Invert with gray icons for lighter/white backgrounds)
  • Possibility to change colors of the interface (Invert) in order to raise the visibility with lighter/white backgrounds
  • Possibility to REMOVE from the Home the search page/icon directly by the Skin Settings-->Home menu
  • Possibility to REMOVE from the Home the Home page/Icon directly by the Skin Settings-->Home menu
  • Possibility to ADD COLORED TILES to only left/right/both sides of the widgets directly by the Skin Settings-->Home menu
  • More Widgets presets for all the categories (Home/Movies/Tv Shows)
  • Added White background to the presets
[ROADMAP/WIP FEATURES]
  • Integrate ExtendedInfo script into Home/Search page in order to let users to search on moviedb infos and not only on their library (works the search but it crash when back on the main home screen)
  • Add Widgets also to the right side instead of custom home items (for who doesn't use addons or doesn't want them directly on the right of Movies/Tv Shows/Music pages)
  • Clean and debug the code about scrolling left (removing the Home/Home page and the search bar right about now can cause some abnormal switch behaviour if there's not enabled at least the category Movies in the main page)
  • Keep working/debugging the code in order to perfectly fit colors for a white background (in the home page we need some high contrast but obviously when we watch a list with a background/fanart a dark font color will make everything unreadable. That need to create more voices about colors and split main/home page from all the other panels/views
  • Creating an Customizable Category to add into the home screen with customizable tiles/addons (i suppose a little bit like how it works now the applications home page)
  • Create a var and ratio button in order to make users choose the type of focus animation on selected items/labels
Use Icons instead of Labels/text on Home Page is implemented and works!
(2018-10-25, 15:04)3xistence Wrote: Image
That looks really nice with the icons.
Can you make an option that you can see the plot when pausing the video?
Thanks
(2018-10-25, 18:36)Aaiemron Wrote:
Thanks 
Thank you for your suggestion and reply. It can be a nice addition and feature the one you suggest about showing plot on pause and i will try do it right now!
Pratically you are asking to show directly the plot directly on pause instead to  go into the Information button on the player controls?
(2018-10-26, 10:39)3xistence Wrote:
(2018-10-25, 18:36)Aaiemron Wrote:
Thanks   
Thank you for your suggestion and reply. It can be a nice addition and feature the one you suggest about showing plot on pause and i will try do it right now!
Pratically you are asking to show directly the plot directly on pause instead to  go into the Information button on the player controls?  
Yes, that is correct. Thank you

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
3Xperience1080 [MOD Xperience1080]2