• 24(current)
Mod Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019)
Fe dup it the crashes so I've Reinstalled a fresh copy of th latest kodi 18beta yet I'm still getting kicked out of kodi, not as bad as before but this is still bad.
In the main menu of netflix bingie mode there art two tabs "Settings" and "Exit" at the bottom.
Is there any way to customize these or hide them?

I want to use this skin in kiosk mode with my controller on my htpc. But in main menu when you press "B" on my controller you get to those two options and could press "Exit".
It's not a dealbreaker but it would be nice to avoid this.
(2018-10-27, 05:16)ibizalover Wrote: Hi guys,
First let me thank you for your hard work. I'm using Titan since the first the day I switched from Mediaportal to Kodi 4 years ago. It's clearly the best skin ever and I'm enjoying it so much!
2 years ago I switched from a PC Mediacenter to a Nvidia Shield with Kodi and I can fairly (and also sadly as an Apple fan boy) say it's the best device ever for a Mediacenter.
So far I was really happy with Nvidia Shield + Kodi + Titan
A couple of weeks ago, I decided to upgrade Kodi from the official 17.6 to the the latest Leia 18 beta and unfortunately I was not able to find a Titan skin in the official Kodi skin depot.
Then I found this thread and tried to install Titan from Marduks Repo
But I can't customize Titan the way I'm using it: I'm using the 1 row Horizontal tide in the main menu but everytime I'm switching to this option Kodi crashed and doesn't record my home layer preference.
So I have few questions for you guys:
- Is it a known bug and is there any fix?
- Are you planning to have Titan as an official skin in the Kodi depot when final v18 will be released in Google Play?

Since I couldn't fix the issue by myself I revert back to Kodi 17.6 with Titan skin but I really hope I will be able to switch to official 18 version soon with Titan
Thanks in advance for your answer and please continue to make people so happy with your amazing skin and hard work!
 First thanks.

To the crash - can you provide a log please.
If you dont have it already install marcelveldts beta Repository (its also included in my Repo), there are some updated addons wich are needed and not included in Kodi default or my Repo.
(after doing so, check for updates in the addon section )

I didnt test leia android a long time, but on my Android Phone, everything is fine (no crash) . I read somewhere aboout some issues with Kodi itself latest Android (Oreo) on the shield .
(i tested some time ago on an Amlogic with Lollipop and didtn have the issues)

To the last point, it'll never find a way in official Repo since that skin is a Mod.
(But in Marcelveldt's Repo, you also have his latest Leia Version of the Titan Skin)
Skins |  Titan M O D   •   S W A N (WIP)
(2018-10-28, 11:04)ozboss Wrote: In the main menu of netflix bingie mode there art two tabs "Settings" and "Exit" at the bottom.

I want to use this skin in kiosk mode with my controller on my htpc. But in main menu when you press "B" on my controller you get to those two options and could press "Exit".
 I can add an option to hide it in kiosk mode, or in general, but, if you press "B" again, you should focus the main manu again.
Can you confirm this? If so, is it still an Problem then ?
(2018-10-24, 06:43)aerogems Wrote: The request/suggestion would be B; the top image in your link is essentially a perfect example of what I would like to see from the weather info down. Something that tells me the name of the show and the episode title without also taking up half my screen.  Smile I would prefer the info about the video (resolution, audio, etc) be below the progress bar, but I am just fine with it being like in that image. I do not care if you do this as a new OSD option, a permanent addition to the Netflix OSD, or an optional addition to the Netflix OSD that users can turn on/off in the settings. Whatever is easiest for you, since you are the one doing the work. 

And I suppose while I am at it... it would be nice if there were a little more indication of the buffer on the Netflix view. I am using the Red Passion color theme, and it's nearly impossible to see the difference. I would consider this a very low priority request. Add those two things, and your Titan Mod is about as close to perfect as any skin for Kodi (and I have tried just about every single one). 
 @aerogems 

How does it look to you ?
Slim OSD, toggle INFO On/Off (just OSD Button, not "I" keypress)
(2018-10-29, 12:00)mardukL Wrote:
(2018-10-28, 11:04)ozboss Wrote: In the main menu of netflix bingie mode there art two tabs "Settings" and "Exit" at the bottom.

I can add an option to hide it in kiosk mode, or in general, but, if you press "B" again, you should focus the main manu again.

Shure I still get back by pressing "B" but I just don't want anyone to be able to change settings or exit kodi with the controller. So an option would be great to hide settings and maybe change exit to shutdown.
(2018-10-29, 12:03)mardukL Wrote: @aerogems 

How does it look to you ?
Slim OSD, toggle INFO On/Off (just OSD Button, not "I" keypress)
Looks pretty good. I actually like the way the info about the show slides up/down as necessary. Seems like a good design choice.

One other thing I would like, but it's really minor and feel free to forget it if it ends up being a lot of work, is to replace the artwork with a thumbnail of the video. If it would be relatively easy to make that an option, great, but otherwise, no worries. I briefly tried my hand at just making simple modifications to a skin not too long ago, and quickly gave up because I wasn't willing to put in the time and effort needed to learn how everything is interconnected. So, I understand and appreciate the amount of time and effort you have put into this.
@mardukL Do you only work with the netflix view?
(2018-10-30, 01:09)MrGenius1 Wrote: @mardukL Do you only work with the netflix view?

No, why do you ask?
(2018-10-29, 13:52)ozboss Wrote:
(2018-10-29, 12:00)mardukL Wrote:

Shure I still get back by pressing "B" but I just don't want anyone to be able to change settings or exit kodi with the controller. So an option would be great to hide settings and maybe change exit to shutdown. 
 If you like to test

- latest version on git hub

Quote:- use custom shutdown menu for bingie home instead of hardcoded
- user can choose items via shortcut settings (configure shortcuts->customize powermenu)
- user can hide shutdown via skinsetting (Homescreen Layout -> Homescreen Options)
mardukL is your mod set up work with addons on the info dialog screen using the Bingie view in particular? On Bingies Mod the way the play button works is by looking at the inprogress library in Kodi. This works great if you add everything to your library but causes skin helper service errors and doesn't play if you try to play an item from an addon. Everything works fine if you set up kodi's video settings default select action to play however if you have it set to show information that's when you get the errors and play failure. I love his Mod but say you want to add a legal addon to the widgets or even just try to use an addon from within his skin mod when the default select action is set to show information it doesn't work.
Running Matrix Titan Bingie Mod skin on Nvidia Shield to Insignia 58in 4k TV in living room. Same setup on Xiaomi Mi boxes in my bedroom and home gym. Same setup in camper with a 24in tv, Google Pixel 7 Android 13 cell phone. Kodi and Plex Server Dell Inspirion 5575 Ryzen 5 HTPC Windows 10 with 5TB external HDD
(2018-10-30, 13:15)cscott1 Wrote: mardukL is your mod set up work with addons on the info dialog screen using the Bingie view in particular? On Bingies Mod the way the play button works is by looking at the inprogress library in Kodi. This works great if you add everything to your library but causes skin helper service errors and doesn't play if you try to play an item from an addon. Everything works fine if you set up kodi's video settings default select action to play however if you have it set to show information that's when you get the errors play failure. I love his Mod but say you want to add a legal addon to the widgets or even just try to use an addon from within his skin mod when the default select action is set to show information it doesn't work.
 Its actual not different tahn thge Bingie Mod in that case, but i'can take a look sometime.
<onclick>PlayMedia($ESCINFO[Container(5050).ListItem.FileNameAndPath],resume)</onclick>, causing it.
I'm unsure if it'll be an solution to have a condition for Video Addons wich uses  URL path.

Need some more aknowledgent, maybe there is also another solution.
But atm i have no idea, but i'll keep it in mind with a wish to solve it.

The Mod itself is a "construction yard", since there are alot dependencies wich want to be in harmony.
(2018-10-30, 13:34)mardukL Wrote:
(2018-10-30, 13:15)cscott1 Wrote: mardukL is your mod set up work with addons on the info dialog screen using the Bingie view in particular? On Bingies Mod the way the play button works is by looking at the inprogress library in Kodi. This works great if you add everything to your library but causes skin helper service errors and doesn't play if you try to play an item from an addon. Everything works fine if you set up kodi's video settings default select action to play however if you have it set to show information that's when you get the errors play failure. I love his Mod but say you want to add a legal addon to the widgets or even just try to use an addon from within his skin mod when the default select action is set to show information it doesn't work.
 Its actual not different tahn thge Bingie Mod in that case, but i'can take a look sometime.
<onclick>PlayMedia($ESCINFO[Container(5050).ListItem.FileNameAndPath],resume)</onclick>, causing it.
I'm unsure if it'll be an solution to have a condition for Video Addons wich uses  URL path.

Need some more aknowledgent, maybe there is also another solution.
But atm i have no idea, but i'll keep it in mind with a wish to solve it.

The Mod itself is a "construction yard", since there are alot dependencies wich want to be in harmony. 
Thank you for the response and your work on the skin. would be awesome if you could figure out how to get it to work with both the Kodi Library and addons as well when you find time, thanks again.
Running Matrix Titan Bingie Mod skin on Nvidia Shield to Insignia 58in 4k TV in living room. Same setup on Xiaomi Mi boxes in my bedroom and home gym. Same setup in camper with a 24in tv, Google Pixel 7 Android 13 cell phone. Kodi and Plex Server Dell Inspirion 5575 Ryzen 5 HTPC Windows 10 with 5TB external HDD
I forgot to mention that an item will play fine from an addon when the default select action is set to show information when you long press or bring up the context menu and play from there. I don't know if this is relevant information or not maybe there is a way to default to this action when playing from an addon?
https://paste.kodi.tv/igerukubal

First Time Posting a log so hope this link above works

So, Nvidia shield, latest beta kodi 18 (4).
Clean install of kodi on it. Just your repo and official kodi. No addons installed, just your skin. Just realised I havnt installed dependancies but just had same crash without them so who knows.

Basically I'm going to edit my skin shortcuts, so I open it up and in this instance I highlighted live tv and I go to chnage the thumbnail as I have created a bunch of icons to change the way titan looks.
When I navigate to my new icon I click OK and then kodi crashes to the shield homescreen.

I have also just tried to change the background of the live tv section and that also crashed.

Strangely I have Spmc 17.6 installed and I installed the skin for this version of kodi and I managed to change icons and background with ease. No crashes at all
  • 24(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019)15