• 25(current)
Mod Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019)
@mardukL I use the Horizontal Homescreen Home Big view and I have a couple of issues. 

1. When playing music there is a background overlay that I need to force off. I have gone through the settings and can get it off. I don't have a problem on the Windows platform just the Linux platform. I switched over to Linux. Running Ubuntu 18.04 & Kodi 17.6
2. When playing music and when the artist bio info comes up at the bottom of the screen it is supposed to be one single line scrolling across. Very often I get multiple lines scrolling across.
(2018-10-31, 01:17)MrGenius1 Wrote: @mardukL I use the Horizontal Homescreen Home Big view and I have a couple of issues. 

1. When playing music there is a background overlay that I need to force off. I have gone through the settings and can get it off. I don't have a problem on the Windows platform just the Linux platform. I switched over to Linux. Running Ubuntu 18.04 & Kodi 17.6
2. When playing music and when the artist bio info comes up at the bottom of the screen it is supposed to be one single line scrolling across. Very often I get multiple lines scrolling across.

I test horizontal shortly, and found also some issues due to navigation through widgets. I will take a look at.

Terms music -
1. Krypton has that strange overlay, wich setting are you used to toggle it off?
(It' ll help to locate it faster)

2. I could not reproduce it.To me its always one line.
Skins |  Titan M O D   •   S W A N (WIP)
Hi @mardukL
I am using the latest version of your Titan mod skin with Kodia 18 Beta 3. I have met an issue that I can't resume an episode from the Extended info script dialog neither in classic nor in Netflix view. I click resume and it just returns me to the previous screen. Could you please help me to find some workaround for this problem or it's an issue of the Extended info script?
Hey @mardukL , Here is a view of the bio issue. I think this issue happens when there is a lot of info to display.

For the overlay settings I use:
Under skin settings. On the background settings under Global background settings. I change 3 settings. 1.background overlay texture = none  2.background overlay texture color = none  3.background color diffuse = none
Under Windows this works. Under Ubuntu this doesn't.
Hello, is there actually a manual for the Titan Skin? I'm totally overwhelmed with all the settings. Or maybe someone can upload a build of the Titan Skin with where everything is set? Would be great if someone was so nice.
Hi,

first of all thx for this nice mod!
I've found some minor bugs.

1/ Remaining duration of live tv
The remaining duration of live tv doesn't work correctly in the osd.
For every other content like movies or netflix and so on it works properly.
Also in the small channel list its shown correctly.

2/ Long entries won't be shown correctly in the live tv osd

(2018-11-01, 12:09)Cloward Wrote: Hello, is there actually a manual for the Titan Skin? I'm totally overwhelmed with all the settings. Or maybe someone can upload a build of the Titan Skin with where everything is set? Would be great if someone was so nice.
This is why I love this skin. It gives LOTS of configuration options and views. What you're asking is for someone to send it to you how they think it should look. You might not like it. Just take your time and only change a few settings at a time and determine if you like it. When I did it for the first time I setup two virtual machines and compared the views until I came up with what I wanted.
(2018-11-01, 16:52)Keksebacker Wrote: Hi,

ImageImage2/ Long entries won't be shown correctly in the live tv osdImage
 I had an issue similar to this and I had to make sure the guide fully updated and loaded as that information came from there. I did a clear guide data in the live-tv settings to correct my issue.
(2018-11-01, 19:43)MrGenius1 Wrote:
(2018-11-01, 12:09)Cloward Wrote: Hello, is there actually a manual for the Titan Skin? I'm totally overwhelmed with all the settings. Or maybe someone can upload a build of the Titan Skin with where everything is set? Would be great if someone was so nice.
This is why I love this skin. It gives LOTS of configuration options and views. What you're asking is for someone to send it to you how they think it should look. You might not like it. Just take your time and only change a few settings at a time and determine if you like it. When I did it for the first time I setup two virtual machines and compared the views until I came up with what I wanted. 

I've already started to set up the skin a few times. But I am always dissatisfied and start all over again. It's just too many settings. I just see the whole photos in this thread and do not know where to start in the settings. That looks great: https://i.imgur.com/KJfGE50.jpg 
Would there be a way to make the notification area stay open longer?  Have notifications from my phone sent as a sort of caller ID and would like a little more reading time.  If this is the wrong place to post this, can you please direct me to the right spot as I have no idea where else to try.  Love the skin by the way.  Works great on xbox one.
Hey guys sorry if this has been addressed already.

But regarding the refreshing of the widgets, is it normal for the widgets to auto refresh when a trailer plays in the background?

I'm using a few smart playlists with it sorted to "random" and it's hard to navigate through the home screen with it refreshing all the time.

Here's an example of what's going on:
https://streamable.com/qnojp

I'm using Kodi Leia beta 4 on the shield. (The trailers are stored locally) and using a shared folder for content (SMB).

Trying to make this work, and this skin is the only one that my partner will use. However with this issue she recently said it's not so wife approved after all Sad
(2018-11-01, 16:52)Keksebacker Wrote: Hi,

2/ Long entries won't be shown correctly in the live tv osd

I add it on to do list.

If i will find time, i will open a thread with the Options and possibilitys.

Till then , you should experiment , most of the skin is translated.
And the settings are well sortet (Skinsettings)
(2018-11-02, 00:52)Cloward Wrote:
(2018-11-01, 19:43)MrGenius1 Wrote: [quote="Cloward" pid='2787737' dateline='1541066966']
I've already started to set up the skin a few times. But I am always dissatisfied and start all over again. It's just too many settings. I just see the whole photos in this thread and do not know where to start in the settings. That looks great: https://i.imgur.com/KJfGE50.jpg 

The image is slightly oudated.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1eJdhgY8...p=drivesdk

Thats the videoinformation screen if trailer is playing.
(2018-11-02, 03:39)emnaudin Wrote: Hey guys sorry if this has been addressed already.

But regarding the refreshing of the widgets, is it normal for the widgets to auto refresh when a trailer plays in the background?

I'm using a few smart playlists with it sorted to "random" and it's hard to navigate through the home screen with it refreshing all the time.

Here's an example of what's going on:
https://streamable.com/qnojp

I'm using Kodi Leia beta 4 on the shield. (The trailers are stored locally) and using a shared folder for content (SMB).

Trying to make this work, and this skin is the only one that my partner will use. However with this issue she recently said it's not so wife approved after all Sad

Actually normal behavior, the playback forces refresh for some widgets (e.g. recommended, since its try to find movies depending to which video you watched before)
  • 25(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019)15