Broken XBOX ONE KODI NOT STARTING
Exclamation 
Got updated KODI 18BETA-3 To KODI 18BETA-4. But it was not starting. It said. This survice works bad. And more. I don't wanna reinstall Kodi. Because I will lose my data. Need a bug fix again.
PLZ Reply for a fix
(2018-10-24, 11:57)SplashMods.info Wrote: PLZ Reply for a fix
 your going to have to uninstall and re install Kodi via the Microsoft Store.  No doubt you have a "build" installed. When Kodi updates its only updates the app it's self. So your "build" probs wont be compatible with the recent changes.
Learn to enjoy every minute of your life. Be happy now. Don't wait for something outside of yourself to make you happy in the future. Think how really precious is the time you have to spend, whether it's at work or with your family. Every minute should be enjoyed and savored.
@Kryptobuild - with due respect could you please cease accusing people of using builds without evidence.

This is the second thread in a row now I've read where you've done it. Whilst it is true we do not support piracy builds here, we do not (or at least we try not to) presume guilt here.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2018-10-27, 22:54)DarrenHill Wrote: @Kryptobuild - with due respect could you please cease accusing people of using builds without evidence.

This is the second thread in a row now I've read where you've done it. Whilst it is true we do not support piracy builds here, we do not (or at least we try not to) presume guilt here.
 Sorry.. My Bad.. won't happen again. Smile on my experience its the main reason for crashing these day's. Yet good clean installs work fine, its when you add the extras it crashes. Which is a good thing.. Nothing wrong with the update's.
Learn to enjoy every minute of your life. Be happy now. Don't wait for something outside of yourself to make you happy in the future. Think how really precious is the time you have to spend, whether it's at work or with your family. Every minute should be enjoyed and savored.
Thanks all for the support. But how this was happened. I just updated Kodi. And it crashed. I didn't know why this bug was happened.
I got no build. Just alot add-ons installed. I got like 284 add-ons installed.
That certainly won't help. And if any of then are banned addons (wiki) then you're on your own as your set-up would be unsupported here.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2018-10-27, 21:03)DjSpike2k8 Wrote:
 your going to have to uninstall and re install Kodi via the Microsoft Store.  No doubt you have a "build" installed. When Kodi updates its only updates the app it's self. So your "build" probs wont be compatible with the recent changes. 
 I did reinstall Kodi but few no data deleted and it fixed
(2018-11-02, 17:56)SplashMods.info Wrote:
(2018-10-27, 21:03)DjSpike2k8 Wrote:
 I did reinstall Kodi but few no data deleted and it fixed 
 You see the thing with Xbox is when Team Kodi issue an update, for some reason it don't overwrite the files properly hence why people get most crashes. A re-install of the same update fresh from the store always works better than the upgrade process... At the moment.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBOX ONE KODI NOT STARTING0