• 26(current)
Mod Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019)
Oh I see, I get that it needs to be refreshed if there are changes in the library.

But, is there a way to hack the default behaviour by only forcing refresh on widgets as long as home netflix trailer is not in focus and/or playing? If it's required to make changes to the core skin files or even the skinhelper script itself, I'm willing to do so for this to be achieved. User experience is a must for me.

Thanks again
(2018-11-02, 05:32)emnaudin Wrote: Oh I see, I get that it needs to be refreshed if there are changes in the library.

But, is there a way to hack the default behaviour by only forcing refresh on widgets as long as home netflix trailer is not in focus and/or playing? If it's required to make changes to the core skin files or even the skinhelper script itself, I'm willing to do so for this to be achieved. User experience is a must for me.

Thanks again

Sorry, i was not clear on last answer.
I will take a look on it must be done via skinhelper widgets or the skin itself.
Cant make promises to fix it, but i will investigate that behaviour.
Skins |  Titan M O D   •   S W A N (WIP)
Thanks marduk, it would be greatly appreciated.

Love your work mate

Smile
Hi Marduk, thanks for all the updates and this great mod to the skin! Love it.

I have a small issues - mostly cosmetic and I don't know if it is on my side, but here they are.
  1. In the music library I like to use the Square and Square Details layout. If I view my albums with it it doesn't show the album cover as thumb but the artist thumb. This only happens in the Albums part of the Library. That also means that if I browse the Artists, and then want to see all the albums of an artist, it does the same thing. I don't have the problem with Bingie, and I can't recall it being an issue in earlier versions of the mod.
  2. In the main home screen, when I scroll down to the weather widget, it works perfectly but it shows the name of the day followed by [/UPPERCASE].
I'm on the latest nightly (18 beta 5) and 18.1.8 of the skin/mod.
Sorry to trouble, but am trying out this cool skin on a Windows PC and using Emby and the Emby for Kodi plugin to provide media to Kodi. 

When I go to TV shows, and click on Recently Added Episodes (or In Progress TV Shows) it goes to 'Videos' and I guess a list of video items, whereas if I go to Movies and click on Recently Added, I actually get recently added movies. Doesn't seem right to me.

Would you mind looking at this link, its about the same thing and I don't know how to add an image in this thread, you can't just paste an image apparently. Also, would you like debug logs, do you have to download a plugin to provide these ?

https://emby.media/community/index.php?/...ntry643444
Just wondering if the side blade on the main menu can be made to be transparent, best skin, keep up the good work
Hello, nice mod, thank you. I have just installed it and trying it out. But this looks not good :

Video info menu osd, look at where the disc is....

Music info menu osd, here the same, the disc

Am i missing something or is this how should look like?
First time it was all good, until i selected netflix view in setting. Then I looked, it was a small menu, then i got back, changed it to default, no netflix and i get this menu view....

Also when selected the netflix view inside movie or tvshow library, i can not get to the side menu any more. I have to go to forced views, change it to list, then disable forced views and then i can get to the side menu until i select netflix view again, not sdy. Is it me or does anyone else has this problem ?

Thanks again for all the effort, but please tell me the disc should be half in the cover.
(2018-11-02, 22:44)Thugbear Wrote: Hi Marduk, thanks for all the updates and this great mod to the skin! Love it.

I have a small issues - mostly cosmetic and I don't know if it is on my side, but here they are.
  1. In the music library I like to use the Square and Square Details layout. If I view my albums with it it doesn't show the album cover as thumb but the artist thumb. This only happens in the Albums part of the Library. That also means that if I browse the Artists, and then want to see all the albums of an artist, it does the same thing. I don't have the problem with Bingie, and I can't recall it being an issue in earlier versions of the mod.
  2. In the main home screen, when I scroll down to the weather widget, it works perfectly but it shows the name of the day followed by [/UPPERCASE].
I'm on the latest nightly (18 beta 5) and 18.1.8 of the skin/mod. 
Thanks.
1. Is strange , i take a look to fix for next update
2. Is fixed in latest  git hub v. Will be merged into next repo update
(2018-11-03, 05:41)Picard Wrote: Just wondering if the side blade on the main menu can be made to be transparent, best skin, keep up the good work
You can have any color, with any transparency strentgh you like.

Just go
settings->skinsettings->color management -> look right side for header "H O M E M E N U" below you have the color setting - if you open the window with the colors YOU 'LL HAVE AN OPTION TO SET "OPACITY" on bittom right side choose a value between 0 - 100 %.
(2018-11-03, 15:31)jinux Wrote: Hello, nice mod, thank you. I have just installed it and trying it out. But this looks not good :

Video info menu osd, look at where the disc is....

Music info menu osd, here the same, the disc

Am i missing something or is this how should look like?
First time it was all good, until i selected netflix view in setting. Then I looked, it was a small menu, then i got back, changed it to default, no netflix and i get this menu view....

Also when selected the netflix view inside movie or tvshow library, i can not get to the side menu any more. I have to go to forced views, change it to list, then disable forced views and then i can get to the side menu until i select netflix view again, not sdy. Is it me or does anyone else has this problem ?

Thanks again for all the effort, but please tell me the disc should be half in the cover.
Thanks.

1. sorry if i disappoint you, but disc position is intended.

2. Side menu on netflix view is achievalbe trough "on down" (so you need to go to slide panel/alphabet search if you press diwn again you are in the sidemenu (if you re using keybord , just simple press "'m" 
since i use "on up" for play trailer command

its a the only way to keep both options fir a remote control.
(2018-11-03, 00:32)arrbee99 Wrote: Sorry to trouble, but am trying out this cool skin on a Windows PC and using Emby and the Emby for Kodi plugin to provide media to Kodi. 

When I go to TV shows, and click on Recently Added Episodes (or In Progress TV Shows) it goes to 'Videos' and I guess a list of video items, whereas if I go to Movies and click on Recently Added, I actually get recently added movies. Doesn't seem right to me.

Would you mind looking at this link, its about the same thing and I don't know how to add an image in this thread, you can't just paste an image apparently. Also, would you like debug logs, do you have to download a plugin to provide these ?

https://emby.media/community/index.php?/...ntry643444
 I need to investigate.
didnt use emby vy myself.

could take time, as i have not that much left the next months...
Thank you for clearing that up. No it is not working, down, or m it does do nothing. Also in settings, now, when i choose small osd selector switch, the selector switch of default osd goes also. So ok, i better change back to default titan beta, but thanks for all the effort, if it works it is a great mod !
Ok did a freash install, twice down is now working for the side menu, thanks. I will change the location of the disc myself. With a video it would be okay, but with music, there is this little round cut in the middle of the cover, where the middle of the disc should be, so this has to go there. Haha, but that is ust me, thanks for clearing it up, and it works now, so i am grateful, keep up the good work !
Hello again, thank you for the constant updates, everyone appriciates it!
I have a request, could you import cartman.dos's awesome Netflix view type look for TV Shows?
Looks like this.
I know you two collaborated in this skin mod, so maybe it would be easy to import.
Of course it's more important to iron out bugs, so no rush if you choose to do it.
Thank you for updating the best Kodi skin!
(2018-11-03, 18:55)szabi Wrote: Hello again, thank you for the constant updates, everyone appriciates it!
I have a request, could you import cartman.dos's awesome Netflix view type look for TV Shows?
Looks like this.
I know you two collaborated in this skin mod, so maybe it would be easy to import.
Of course it's more important to iron out bugs, so no rush if you choose to do it.
Thank you for updating the best Kodi skin!

Thats already in.
Also added some slide settings andc2 color layout, depending if fanart toggled of/on.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1S4r92-W...p=drivesdk
  • 26(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019)15