• 5(current)
Alpha AudioAddict [DI, RadioTunes, Rock|Jazz|Classical Radio] (2018-July-11 : v0.6.1)
I've updated the first post of this thread with the download link to version 0.6.1 which fixes this bug and makes the addon Kodi 18 compatible, have fun!
thanks @leas, work perfect in Kodi Leia.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
was bummed that the di.fm plugin wasnt good with v18 so I tried this one out and was quite happy to see it worked and much better than before.
I didn't realize that there was other sites they owned
"It also offers streaming radio services of other, non-electronic dance music genres — such as pop hits, jazz and rock — across nearly 250 channels in total through its sister networks, RadioTunes,[14] JAZZRADIO,[15] ROCKRADIO,[16] and ClassicalRadio.[17]"

Tried out RadioTunes and it worked. Tried ClassicalRadio but on loading the channels it causes kodi v18b1 to crash Sad

well that was short lived. now just trying to load anything within the plugin causes kodi to crash. nothing in the logs that give it any clue. all i did was close kodi and go back in...

ok, if i play a video it 'clears' the playlist and lets me use this plugin.. but if I stop the music it creates the 'bad' playlist item/crashes kodi.

so looks like there is something in this plugin that isnt happy with v18b1
I'm having issues on v17 with this plugin. It will work for a while but then the audio will cut out. If I stop the stream, the app crashes. I'm using DI.FM streams if that helps any. Here is a log with my listen key redacted. https://paste.ubuntu.com/p/2gxHtzVZfN/
Thanks for this Plugin.. 
I just installed it on my Bedroom Kodi (OSX) - all fine, ListenKey works..

Then i tried to install it on my LivingRoom FireTV(2) - no other instance of Addict / Di.FM running anywhere.. same ListenKey as on the other device... (and YES.. account is payed for..)
ListenKey c/p from di.fm/settings...

All radiostations get updated
But when i hit "play" or start a stream (eg. Liquid DnB in di.fm) following ERR0R pops up:
Either your ListenKey is invalid or you don't have a premium account.

(Pressing ok updates streamlist and error popsup again - repeats 2-4 times)

Whatsup? :/ 

Kodi 17.1, FireTV2 audio.addict0.61
any plans to update the addon to support v18?
For me, every time I attempt to play a stream (Kodi 18.0 B4) with Audio Addict, it CTD's Kodi with no error dialog. I'm using the 0.6.1 version of the add-on.

Also, are updates being pushed to GitHub?

Edit: Ironically, the old "DI" add-on works fine for me on the same PC.
Sorry for not being able to answer your questions so far, my personal life is quite messy at the moment.
I've just made a clean install of Kodi 18 Beta 4 (OS X) along with "audio.addict" 0.6.1 and didn't experience any problem so far. This doesn't mean there is no problem with the addon.

However, along with a detailed problem description it would be helpful to get debug logs which indicate why the addon crashes (if this is the case for you) or misbehaves. Please provide the following information too:
  • Kodi version
  • Addon version
  • OS

Please remove your listen key from the logs to avoid that it goes public. If you have a "github" account, please create an "issue" there with the needed information and I have a look as soon as possible.

@gibxxi
Can you provide more details? Please have a look above for what I need.

@sherl0k
I've looked briefly at your logs and this looks like a temporary outage of the audioaddict API server (sometimes they do maintenance), is this problem permanent for you? In general the streaming servers might drop streams sometimes but as far as I could see this is a problem of the server chosen for streaming. Currently this is hardcoded in the addon and since a long time I want to make it configurable so that users can choose a server which might work better for them. 

@ZoLO
The ListenKeyError happens if audioaddict returns 403 during grabbing the playlist and this means that the key is really invalid. Are there maybe some whitespaces before or after the key which you added in the settings tab?

@thezoggy
Since I can't reproduce this error, I will iterate over the changes in Kodi 18 to see if there is something substantial I might have to adapt. Anyway, a debug log would be appreciated even if you didn't see something.
I'm using Kodi 18.0 Beta 4. Audio Addict Version: 0.6.1, OS: Windows 10 (Creator's Update - 3 different systems).

The add-on starts up OK, but the instant I attempt to initiate a stream, Kodi hard crashes to desktop, without the usual Windows "This program has stopped responding dialog". This occurs on all three of my Kodi setups consistently.

For me, the old Digitally Imported add-on works fine on all my Kodi 18.0 installs. I'm a fully paid-up premium member to DI.

Last two lines in the Kodi log are the only ones that signal an error which I think might be relevant:

Code:
12:25:28.540 T:6600   ERROR: CAESinkWASAPI::AddPackets: Endpoint Buffer timed out
12:25:28.540 T:6600   ERROR: CActiveAESink::OutputSamples - sink returned error
As I say, all other audio content, both local, and remote, including the old Kodi DI add-on work fine, without issue.

EDIT: I've checked my ListenKey in the settings file with the one in my account on DI.fm and it's correct.
(2018-11-04, 14:30)gibxxi Wrote: I'm using Kodi 18.0 Beta 4. Audio Addict Version: 0.6.1, OS: Windows 10 (Creator's Update - 3 different systems).

The add-on starts up OK, but the instant I attempt to initiate a stream, Kodi hard crashes to desktop, without the usual Windows "This program has stopped responding dialog". This occurs on all three of my Kodi setups consistently.

For me, the old Digitally Imported add-on works fine on all my Kodi 18.0 installs. I'm a fully paid-up premium member to DI.

Last two lines in the Kodi log are the only ones that signal an error which I think might be relevant:

Code:
12:25:28.540 T:6600   ERROR: CAESinkWASAPI::AddPackets: Endpoint Buffer timed out
12:25:28.540 T:6600   ERROR: CActiveAESink::OutputSamples - sink returned error
As I say, all other audio content, both local, and remote, including the old Kodi DI add-on work fine, without issue.

EDIT: I've checked my ListenKey in the settings file with the one in my account on DI.fm and it's correct.   

This sounds like a bug in Kodi and not the addon, the addon just triggers it. A crash of Kodi itself should never happen, if there is a bug in the addon Kodi shouldn't crash completely but produce an error message and gracefully stop the python interpreter and ultimately the addon as well. With the two log snippets you've provided there is currently nothing I could do, I propose that you create a full debug log and collect crash logs if they exist and forward this as a bug report to the Kodi team.

I'm not a Windows user and under Linux/OSX I can't reproduce this bug so I can't create the bug report (including crash log), you should do it. Maybe there is something you still can test, you can try to switch to another quality level. "high" is MP3/320 and the other ones are AAC, maybe this bug only gets triggered with a certain codec?

If you can provide a "full" debug log, I can have a look as well if there is really nothing suspicious related to the addon.
I think it's a WASAPI problem (Possibly). I'll take your advice on advisement, cheers.

Smile
just a quick update, looks like the instability is just on windows. on my android (shield) boxes AA has been working just fine
Turned out my settings file was corrupted, and that was causing a crash. Everything is working fine now I've wiped and recreated it. It was full of garbage (bad shutdown while Kodi running). The reason for the propagation between installs was caused by me copying Kodi's "add-on settings" folder to other installs, not realising I had a problem with the source one.

So the upshot is, both the DI and AudioAddict add-ons are working for me now.

Dan / Gib.
I just reinstalled FireTV, Kodi (18 RC3) and AudioAddict. (I also resetted my StreamKey at di.fm).

Now everything runs smoothly as it should.. 

I guess, i crashed Kodi/Settings/whatever somehow.. ;/

THX for this great plugin!
(2018-02-28, 23:49)leas Wrote: Now it happened, v0.6.0 was just released: v0.6.0 (you have to rename the downloaded archive to: plugin.audio.addict.zip in order to install it)!

The big changes are:
  • no free (non-premium) support anymore
  • authentication from now on only via ListenKey (grab yours here e.g.: PlayerSettings)
  • simplified addon settings menu
  • improved supported channel detection
  • improved error handling
  • if only one network is selected in the settings, opening the addon will show directly the channel list instead of a network list with only one entry

This version is incompatible with "playlists" which have been created with previous versions! You have to re-create your playlists.

I hope the people with a premium account still enjoy the addon, for all others I'm sorry but I have to abandon now non-premium support after the recent changes in the AudioAddict network!
It's been a year. I sometimes listen to DI in the car or on my phone with headphones but my listening has gone way down now that I can no longer use it on Kodi. Has anything changed or do they still require a premium account for Kodi users?
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
AudioAddict [DI, RadioTunes, Rock|Jazz|Classical Radio] (2018-July-11 : v0.6.1)1