• 29(current)
Mod Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019)
(2018-11-06, 11:04)mardukL Wrote:
(2018-11-05, 20:03)ozboss Wrote: A couple of things I noticed:
1. When scrolling through the widgets in netflix bingie mode:
    The widget-headline is displayed properly when scrolling down, but when scrolling up you can only read the headline of the widget below,
    so you don't actually know in which widget you are browsing until you go up and back down again

2. When selecting a movie from a widget it plays directly, but when selecting a tv-show it first enters all tv-shows.
    The right tv-show is still selected but I have to press select again to actually enter it.
    Not sure if this is skin related or a problem with the skin helper addon but with the estuary skin it enters the tv-show directly from a widget like "recently watched"
Did test now.
I see no need to fix, because its just related to Skinhelper Widgets, and in that case you simply can use Kodi default Widgets, wich will give you the wished result

- just switch to another widget source ( choose - widgets -> video Library (instead of default widgets)->tv shows ->in progress ) 
You're right with the default widgets it works fine thx.
The skinhelper adds some nice features though that bring the netflix experience to life Big Grin

Video Nodes also work fine so I looked into the skinhelper widget code to see if it maybe is possible to make them video nodes or smart playlists but it's written in python,
so it won't be easy if possible.

So you think it's skin related or a problem with skinhelper?
Anyway fixing that is not too important, I know you're busy Smile
(2018-11-06, 20:34)DjSpike2k8 Wrote:
(2018-11-06, 19:47)mardukL Wrote:
(2018-11-06, 17:51)Thugbear Wrote: ...

Skin bug.need to fix.add it on to do.   
 I Find this only happens with a mixture of @cartman.dos mod and your's @mardukL  i wouldn't say this is a bug.. More like people messing things up.. I Know i got the exact screen a few weeks ago when i combined a few things from both mods. Its an Easy Fix.. Just delete the skin folder from addons and re-install. The settings for widgets ect will still be available 
This is with a clean install of the skin itself already. Never had cartmans mod mixed in this one...
(2018-11-07, 00:52)Thugbear Wrote:
(2018-11-06, 20:34)DjSpike2k8 Wrote:
(2018-11-06, 19:47)mardukL Wrote: Skin bug.need to fix.add it on to do.   
 I Find this only happens with a mixture of @cartman.dos mod and your's @mardukL  i wouldn't say this is a bug.. More like people messing things up.. I Know i got the exact screen a few weeks ago when i combined a few things from both mods. Its an Easy Fix.. Just delete the skin folder from addons and re-install. The settings for widgets ect will still be available   
This is with a clean install of the skin itself already. Never had cartmans mod mixed in this one...  
 @Thugbear did you install the downloaded git hub version over it or did you just install from repo in kodi only?

if not it also will be easy fixable, tough.

i think about an error trough update /install trough git hub zipped version, as it uses same id but different fodler name inside the zip.
(Wich makes djspikes comment very usefull)
Skins |  Titan M O D   •   S W A N (WIP)
Ho. Sorry d) is an copy paste failure from my side.
(It should be
xml:
RunScript(script.skin.helper.service,action=playtraileryoutube,title=$INFO[Container(1508).ListItem.Title],local=true)
But its just for the spotlight widget.
​​​​​​​
as im not at home now.

i paste again ...

library
xml:

<!-- play trailer Movie -->
<onup condition="!Player.HasVideo + Container.Content(movies)">PlayMedia($INFO[ListItem.Trailer],1)</onup> <!-- Playmedia($INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.Trailer),1]) get some, also missing some , also not possible for TV SHows -->
<!-- play trailer TV Show / Set -->
<onup condition="!Player.HasVideo + [ListItem.IsCollection | Container.Content(tvshows)]">RunScript(script.skin.helper.service,action=playtraileryoutube,title=$INFO[ListItem.Title],local=true)</onup> <!-- action=searchyoutube,title=$INFO[ListItem.Title,, *your languaage*], $INFO[ListItem.System.Language]-->
<!-- stop trailer playing,  keybord default <x>stop</x>-->
<ondown condition="Player.HasVideo">Stop</ondown>
<!-- get fullscreen , <tab>FullScreen</tab>-->
<onup condition="Player.HasVideo">fullscreen</onup>

you can also use the skinhelper script to play trailer for movies. But i m unsure, if it'll prefer locally stored trailer.
mostly , the kodi default (list.item.playtrailer) is a bit faster, also prefer locally stored, as it named "movietitle-trailer"
Hi MardukL, thanks for the great skin/mod.

When i go to Music>Albums and view by artist - the coverart for the albums shows the artist cover instead of the album cover.  This is using the panel square view.  
When I switch to Estuary it shows album cover and Marcels Titan showed the album cover - is there a setting i'm missing or some code I can alter for your mod to show album cover when viewing Music>Albums>sorted by artist?  Also if i change to a view such as panel wall in your mod it will show the album cover correctly.
(2018-11-07, 08:56)mardukL Wrote:
(2018-11-07, 00:52)Thugbear Wrote:
(2018-11-06, 20:34)DjSpike2k8 Wrote: ...
 @Thugbear did you install the downloaded git hub version over it or did you just install from repo in kodi only?

if not it also will be easy fixable, tough.

i think about an error trough update /install trough git hub zipped version, as it uses same id but different fodler name inside the zip.
(Wich makes djspikes comment very usefull) 
Ah, I used the repo in Kodi to install the original. As there was a new version, I switched to another skin, reloaded, updated the skin through the repo, and then loaded the skin.

Hopefully it's easy fixable (haven't been working with the GIT version as that is truely a wip, but I could do that).
@waltzin 

I have the same issue if I'm right, and he said hell take a look  Cool  (https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2788425)
want to take the chance for a shout out and kudos! great work. i was going to abandon Titan Skin with Leia but the effort being put into this work made Titan Skin still No1.

Question: the repo only offers v.1.8 but changelog alread list v1.9. Are you going to push 1.9 into the repo anytime soon?
(2018-11-07, 13:09)PX80 Wrote: want to take the chance for a shout out and kudos! great work. i was going to abandon Titan Skin with Leia but the effort being put into this work made Titan Skin still No1.

Question: the repo only offers v.1.8 but changelog alread list v1.9. Are you going to push 1.9 into the repo anytime soon?

THANKS

The changelog is also including latest changes on git hub .

So the next version will be **.1.9 .

As soon as i am think its ready it'll be availabe in the kodi repo itself.

Will it happen soon is a relative question.
I think in december it should be ready.
(2018-11-07, 13:09)PX80 Wrote: want to take the chance for a shout out and kudos! great work. i was going to abandon Titan Skin with Leia but the effort being put into this work made Titan Skin still No1.

a little note: after installing the latest github version it will say 1.7 installed but it has the latest changes. so you have to disable automatic updates for the skin or it will "update" to the old 1.8

a little note: after installing the latest github version it will say 1.7 installed but it has the latest changes. so you have to disable automatic updates for the skin or it will "update" to the old 1.8 
maybe @mardukL can update the version number for this
(2018-11-07, 21:17)ozboss Wrote:

maybe @mardukL can update the version number for this

Krypton hasnt any changes since 1.8, till now.
But you re right anyway, i will change version number.
(2018-11-06, 17:51)Thugbear Wrote: Hi - maybe someone can help me, It's probably a setting in the transparancy somewhere, but I have the issue that when I go into the movie info, select cast and then select an actor/actress, that the background of the next step is transparent (showing the original list of cast memebers and making reading harder).

Any quick pointers, I've been looking through my settings and haven't found it.
Didnt found time yet. But i test  krypton version on android box and everything look fine there.

did you set a global background image?
If not use one (e.g. globalsettings.jpg) instead of none.

are you on leia or krypton?
Is it possible to get logo (flag) of subtitles on homescreen? I am on LEIA with Netflix Bingie Mode.
ok hopefully someone can help I cant figure out how to do this in settings. Im trying to get the seasons menu to pop up as the default action when selecting more episodes from the info dialect screen. Is this possible and how?

http://www.dropbox.com/s/a2pq260ti5jf2km...2.jpg?dl=0

http://www.dropbox.com/s/rd683bnz1rsppyn...3.jpg?dl=0
Running Matrix Titan Bingie Mod skin on Nvidia Shield to Insignia 58in 4k TV in living room. Same setup on Xiaomi Mi boxes in my bedroom and home gym. Same setup in camper with a 24in tv, Google Pixel 7 Android 13 cell phone. Kodi and Plex Server Dell Inspirion 5575 Ryzen 5 HTPC Windows 10 with 5TB external HDD
  • 29(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019)15