• 30(current)
Mod Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019)
I am trying to get imdb, rotato ratings on my homescreen on Leia Netflix Bingie mode.
I set Api key in universal scraper. I am using Artwork beef for metadata (do I have to disable it?).
When I set API key today, I now have imdb ratings in homescreen only for last 3 added movies and not for all.
How can I get ratings for all my movies and tv shows?

Thanks for help and great skin!
Hi,

Someone on OSMC forum just pointed out that Marcel is no longer developing Titan. Came as a bit of a shock but v glad to see it's being continued here. To save me digging through the history can someone summarise what happened and has been happening please?

Also, how to install etc for Kodi Krypton? Read the first post but seems to conflict with the more recent postings?

Would be highly appreciated.

Edit: Skimmed through this thread so am a bit more up to speed. So looks like Marcel has stepped away from Titan as busy with other things. New skin is a MOD of Titan and (from what I am reading/seeing) looks superb! Thank you in advance!

Still have a couple of questions please?
1 - Does the Titan MOD skin work with Krypton? Still not v clear to me.
2 - How to install please? I know there are repositories etc but which and what do i need to install for Krypton & Leia? Any particular order? Or just look at the first post and do exactly as it says?

There goes my weekend .......

Thanks & regards
(2018-11-08, 22:34)simtaj Wrote: ImageI am trying to get imdb, rotato ratings on my homescreen on Leia Netflix Bingie mode.
I set Api key in universal scraper. I am using Artwork beef for metadata (do I have to disable it?).
When I set API key today, I now have imdb ratings in homescreen only for last 3 added movies and not for all.
How can I get ratings for all my movies and tv shows?

Thanks for help and great skin!
I would like to have it like that, and I don't know have to make it. With IMDB rating, top IMDb....And for this 3 movies I got only IMDB rating, not top IMDB and others...Is it problem because I have Artwork beef or..?
Go to
settings- skinsettings- extras.
Click on "artwork and metadatamodule" set your api keys also in there.

Scrapped special ratings not working outside of movie info, thats why you need to put your api keys again there.

Keep also in mind that its need time to fill the simple.cache with ratings.
So dont be afraid if not all ratings is showing up gor every entrx at once.

Sorry for being short.lack of time.
Skins |  Titan M O D   •   S W A N (WIP)
Strange, I don't have extras in skinsettings or am I looking on a wrong place...? Can you guide me, please.

Thank you for your help !
(2018-11-09, 04:31)mombasa123 Wrote: Hi,

Someone on OSMC forum just pointed out that Marcel is no longer developing Titan. Came as a bit of a shock but v glad to see it's being continued here. To save me digging through the history can someone summarise what happened and has been happening please?

Also, how to install etc for Kodi Krypton? Read the first post but seems to conflict with the more recent postings?

Would be highly appreciated.

Edit: Skimmed through this thread so am a bit more up to speed. So looks like Marcel has stepped away from Titan as busy with other things. New skin is a MOD of Titan and (from what I am reading/seeing) looks superb! Thank you in advance!

Still have a couple of questions please?
1 - Does the Titan MOD skin work with Krypton? Still not v clear to me.
2 - How to install please? I know there are repositories etc but which and what do i need to install for Krypton & Leia? Any particular order? Or just look at the first post and do exactly as it says?

There goes my weekend .......

Thanks & regards

Skin working for krypton.
Description in OP (1st entry) of thread.
(2018-11-08, 17:09)cscott1 Wrote: ok hopefully someone can help I cant figure out how to do this in settings. Im trying to get the seasons menu to pop up as the default action when selecting more episodes from the info dialect screen. Is this possible and how?

http://www.dropbox.com/s/a2pq260ti5jf2km...2.jpg?dl=0

http://www.dropbox.com/s/rd683bnz1rsppyn...3.jpg?dl=0

It should does it by default.isn't it?
OMG !!!!

This skin is simply awesome!! The Netflix views are just beautiful!!

Still keeping to the Enhanced Home Screen though Smile

Now, where do I donate - beer money as Marcel used to say ……. Smile
(2018-11-09, 14:29)mardukL Wrote:
(2018-11-08, 17:09)cscott1 Wrote: ok hopefully someone can help I cant figure out how to do this in settings. Im trying to get the seasons menu to pop up as the default action when selecting more episodes from the info dialect screen. Is this possible and how?

Not for me when I select more episodes it defaults to episodes in list view but I do also have Bingies MOD going side by side with yours dunno if skin helper is getting confused or something.

I went into forced view settings and for episodes the 3 options I have are none, list (50) and Netflix (525). Wide Netflix (526) is not an option but should be in my opinion.
Running Matrix Titan Bingie Mod skin on Nvidia Shield to Insignia 58in 4k TV in living room. Same setup on Xiaomi Mi boxes in my bedroom and home gym. Same setup in camper with a 24in tv, Google Pixel 7 Android 13 cell phone. Kodi and Plex Server Dell Inspirion 5575 Ryzen 5 HTPC Windows 10 with 5TB external HDD
(2018-11-09, 16:36)cscott1 Wrote:
(2018-11-09, 14:29)mardukL Wrote:

Not for me when I select more episodes it defaults to episodes in list view but I do also have Bingies MOD going side by side with yours dunno if skin helper is getting confused or something.

I went into forced view settings and for episodes the 3 options I have are none, list (50) and Netflix (525). Wide Netflix (526) is not an option but should be in my opinion.  

it should work.cause the button should open seasons
xml:
ActivateWindow(Videos,videodb://tvshows/titles/$INFO[ListItem.DBID]/-1/,return)

you cannot set netflix wide 526 for episodes, because its a SEASON view type wich can show episodes.

but take a look again into it.
(2018-11-09, 14:20)simtaj Wrote: Strange, I don't have extras in skinsettings or am I looking on a wrong place...? Can you guide me, please.

Can you help me with this...I don’t have extras...🤔
(2018-11-09, 21:04)simtaj Wrote:
(2018-11-09, 14:20)simtaj Wrote: Strange, I don't have extras in skinsettings or am I looking on a wrong place...? Can you guide me, please.

Can you help me with this...I don’t have extras...🤔

Sorry, its named "supported addons" .
Last entry in skinsettings.
Wink 
(2018-11-09, 16:27)mombasa123 Wrote: OMG !!!!

This skin is simply awesome!! The Netflix views are just beautiful!!

Still keeping to the Enhanced Home Screen though Smile

Now, where do I donate - beer money as Marcel used to say ……. Smile

Huge thanks.
No Donations, that feedback is enough to keep motivation.

Thanks.
😉😆
Smile
In there I have added my key (in Metadata and Artwork API keys/Patreon API-key for omdbapi.com).

But still I have IMDB ratings only for 1 my movie and 1 tv shows. All other doesn’t have it or it is showing ratings from first movie (all the same).
(2018-11-10, 00:53)simtaj Wrote: In there I have added my key (in Metadata and Artwork API keys/Patreon API-key for omdbapi.com).

But still I have IMDB ratings only for 1 my movie and 1 tv shows. All other doesn’t have it or it is showing ratings from first movie (all the same).

Give it some time.
Especially on huge library it needs a huge amount to fill tje cache/read the the cache.

It should better after watching a movie.

To the thing , theres actually no ppssibility to show country flags for audio/subtitle language outside of movie info.

Also unsure if i will add them into large colored flags sometime.
  • 30(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019)15