• 32(current)
Mod Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019)
(2018-11-10, 15:16)cscott1 Wrote:
(2018-11-10, 06:43)mombasa123 Wrote: @mardukL
Once again the skin is simply stunning. I keep on going through all my movies one by one to see them in the new Netflix view lol

I do seem to have come across something strange though. For some movies (new ones without any extrafanart) eg Avengers Infinity War or Wonder Woman, I simply cannot get the fanart to rotate. What all these movies have in common is :

1) They did not have extra fanart previously (ie no extrafanart folder) as Artwork Downloader had stopped working.
2) I used Artwork Beef to download new fanart into the extrafanart folder. 
3) Fanart would not rotate so I refreshed the movie. No joy.
4) I copied the Avengers extrafanart folder to a movie that does rotate and all good. The Avengers fanart shows and cycles.
5) I copied the extrafanart folder from a movie that does rotate to Avengers. Still nothing. Same with Wonder Woman etc.

These movies seem to be stuck on whatever fanart kodi chooses when the movie is added to the library. My last resort is to dump/clean the library and start again but hoping that there is a solution please?

PS it's the same with TV Shows except that none had extrafanart previously. They do now after using Artwork Beef but no cycling Sad. NB TV Shows artwork is stored locally on Vero4K internal flash.
PPS I tried on both my Vero4K+ and HTPC and same (for movies at least as they are stored on a NAS so same source etc).
PPS Switched back to Titan skin on my HTPC and still no cycling so guess something to do with Skin Helper Service?

Thanks

There is a working version of Artwork Downloader where you add your own API keys I think MardukL has it in his repo. I use it because you can be much more selective with the amount of artwork you want it to collect than Beef. If you are having trouble with beef give it a try. You can run it in Titan and the Mods however I had to switch over to Estuary to use it to assign artwork. 
Why do you need to switch to esturay to assign artwork?

A) you can start a beef from the addon , if you wann a complete.
(scan all, scan all new...)

b) you can add artwork within
open "context menu" -> select "manage..."
-> (you will see 2 options 
"AB: add missing"
"AB: select artwork..."

they download and set it as default artwork.
Skins |  Titan M O D   •   S W A N (WIP)
(2018-11-10, 17:29)mardukL Wrote:
(2018-11-10, 16:25)simtaj Wrote:
(2018-11-10, 16:01)simtaj Wrote: I now saw that I get all ratings, if I move with cursor on every movie I got. It takes some time, but ratings shows. Will it be like that every time after I shutdown Kodi or it will now remeber this rating icons?

I restared now Kodi and all icon ratings are gone again and after 15min of waiting not even one came back ☹️
I don’t now what else I can do, because I really like this skin...

Can somebody help 🙏

Actually no idea. Maybe hardware is a bit low performant?!

The cache is not refreshing every restart. But it needs to load a bit. But not that long.

I don’t know why today were all ratings and after restart there is no one, even after few hours. No movie has ratings.

Do you think it could help if I start all over again(erase everything). Maybe I did something wrong.

And what is a minimum must to install from repositary?
(2018-11-10, 18:48)Jogi0815 Wrote: how can i choose the infoscreen between default amd netflix?

Settings -> skinsettings -> media library settings (4th from top) -> on the right side you'll see a toggle button "Use netflix Info"

If off default info will show up, if on ...

If choose "use extended info dialog" just this will show up.

I see a skin tutorial is really needed Wink
(2018-11-10, 18:57)simtaj Wrote:
(2018-11-10, 17:29)mardukL Wrote:
(2018-11-10, 16:25)simtaj Wrote: I restared now Kodi and all icon ratings are gone again and after 15min of waiting not even one came back ☹️
I don’t now what else I can do, because I really like this skin...

Can somebody help 🙏

Actually no idea. Maybe hardware is a bit low performant?!

The cache is not refreshing every restart. But it needs to load a bit. But not that long.

I don’t know why today were all ratings and after restart there is no one, even after few hours. No movie has ratings.

Do you think it could help if I start all over again(erase everything). Maybe I did something wrong.

- instal marcelveldt repo
- update all available stuff from my repo

- Always close kodi trough kodi itself (close / shutdown / exit), never do another way.
(2018-11-10, 15:41)mardukL Wrote:
(2018-11-10, 06:43)mombasa123 Wrote: PS it's the same with TV Shows except that none had extrafanart previously. They do now after using Artwork Beef but no cycling Sad. NB TV Shows artwork is stored locally on Vero4K internal flash.

Thanks

Soumds strange, i need to investigate.
Thanks for bring that up.   
"PS it's the same with TV Shows except that none had extrafanart previously. They do now after using Artwork Beef but no cycling Sad. NB TV Shows artwork is stored locally on Vero4K internal flash."

Ok so I got TV Shows to work by manually refreshing them so that Kodi loads everything from the web again. Tried the same with Movies but didn't work.

Anything I can assist with like debug logs etc?
(2018-11-10, 20:28)mardukL Wrote:
(2018-11-10, 18:57)simtaj Wrote:
(2018-11-10, 17:29)mardukL Wrote: Actually no idea. Maybe hardware is a bit low performant?!

- Always close kodi trough kodi itself (close / shutdown / exit), never do another way.

I will try tonight. By your opinion what is better to install krypton or leia ?
(2018-11-10, 20:29)mombasa123 Wrote:
(2018-11-10, 15:41)mardukL Wrote:
(2018-11-10, 06:43)mombasa123 Wrote: PS it's the same with TV Shows except that none had extrafanart previously. They do now after using Artwork Beef but no cycling Sad. NB TV Shows artwork is stored locally on Vero4K internal flash.

Thanks

Soumds strange, i need to investigate.
Ok so I got TV Shows to work by manually refreshing them so that Kodi loads everything from the web again. Tried the same with Movies but didn't work.

Log is not needed atm.

Because you got the extrafanart folder working for the other movie, wich let me assume that the filenaming is correct.

Ineed to look at my own, what could be the reason. Actual unsure if its skin related.
(2018-11-10, 21:08)simtaj Wrote:
(2018-11-10, 20:28)mardukL Wrote:
(2018-11-10, 18:57)simtaj Wrote: I don’t know why today were all ratings and after restart there is no one, even after few hours. No movie has ratings.

Booth have its pros and cons. But if youre on android/linux i suggest krypton.
Leia for windows.
(2018-11-10, 21:11)mardukL Wrote:
(2018-11-10, 20:28)mardukL Wrote: - instal marcelveldt repo

Leia for windows.

I am on android. Krypton then.
Thank you!
Oh now it works, after i disabled "use extended info dialog"
Thank you.
(2018-11-10, 21:11)mardukL Wrote:
(2018-11-10, 20:28)mardukL Wrote: - instal marcelveldt repo

Leia for windows.

I erased everything and still no imdb rating. I think is problem with universal scraper not downloading from IMDB. Is it possible to re-run it somehow?

And is it enough that I have universal scraper and Artwork downloader installed or do I need Artwork beef too?
(2018-11-09, 14:29)mardukL Wrote: it should work.cause the button should open seasons
xml:
ActivateWindow(Videos,videodb://tvshows/titles/$INFO[ListItem.DBID]/-1/,return)

I have the same thing, if I press on more episodes, it opens up the episodes view (Netflix 525)
I would also like it to open up that season view (Netflix 526)
I did not know that it was supposed to do that by default, can you think of a reason why that won't work for us?

I also have a question about the trailers on the homescreen.. Mine aren't working with the skin helper widgets, but they play in the library (Netflix 523) just fine.. I have the auto play trailers enabled in the skin settings, also the trailers for the spotlight widget. What is the difference between those two settings anyway? All the trailers should play in the spotlight widget right? The experimental option does work by the way, it plays random movies and tv shows. So I'm not sure why the trailers for the widgets aren't playing..

Oh I did manage to set my background colors, so I wanted to thank you again for your perfect explanation!
(2018-11-10, 18:55)mardukL Wrote:
(2018-11-10, 15:16)cscott1 Wrote:
(2018-11-10, 06:43)mombasa123 Wrote: @mardukL
Once again the skin is simply stunning. I keep on going through all my movies one by one to see them in the new Netflix view lol

I do seem to have come across something strange though. For some movies (new ones without any extrafanart) eg Avengers Infinity War or Wonder Woman, I simply cannot get the fanart to rotate. What all these movies have in common is :

1) They did not have extra fanart previously (ie no extrafanart folder) as Artwork Downloader had stopped working.
2) I used Artwork Beef to download new fanart into the extrafanart folder. 
3) Fanart would not rotate so I refreshed the movie. No joy.
4) I copied the Avengers extrafanart folder to a movie that does rotate and all good. The Avengers fanart shows and cycles.
5) I copied the extrafanart folder from a movie that does rotate to Avengers. Still nothing. Same with Wonder Woman etc.

These movies seem to be stuck on whatever fanart kodi chooses when the movie is added to the library. My last resort is to dump/clean the library and start again but hoping that there is a solution please?

PS it's the same with TV Shows except that none had extrafanart previously. They do now after using Artwork Beef but no cycling Sad. NB TV Shows artwork is stored locally on Vero4K internal flash.
PPS I tried on both my Vero4K+ and HTPC and same (for movies at least as they are stored on a NAS so same source etc).
PPS Switched back to Titan skin on my HTPC and still no cycling so guess something to do with Skin Helper Service?

Thanks

There is a working version of Artwork Downloader where you add your own API keys I think MardukL has it in his repo. I use it because you can be much more selective with the amount of artwork you want it to collect than Beef. If you are having trouble with beef give it a try. You can run it in Titan and the Mods however I had to switch over to Estuary to use it to assign artwork. 
Why do you need to switch to esturay to assign artwork?

A) you can start a beef from the addon , if you wann a complete.
(scan all, scan all new...)

b) you can add artwork within
open "context menu" -> select "manage..."
-> (you will see 2 options 
"AB: add missing"
"AB: select artwork..."

they download and set it as default artwork.

Although what you said is true. Let's say you have a landscape TV show thumb that you found on the web that artwork Downloader or artwork beef doesn't find. Artwork Downloader allows you to take local files and assign them as artwork for whatever you want beef doesn't have that functionality.
Running Matrix Titan Bingie Mod skin on Nvidia Shield to Insignia 58in 4k TV in living room. Same setup on Xiaomi Mi boxes in my bedroom and home gym. Same setup in camper with a 24in tv, Google Pixel 7 Android 13 cell phone. Kodi and Plex Server Dell Inspirion 5575 Ryzen 5 HTPC Windows 10 with 5TB external HDD
(2018-11-10, 21:08)mardukL Wrote:
(2018-11-10, 20:29)mombasa123 Wrote:
(2018-11-10, 15:41)mardukL Wrote: Soumds strange, i need to investigate.

Log is not needed atm.

Because you got the extrafanart folder working for the other movie, wich let me assume that the filenaming is correct.

Ineed to look at my own, what could be the reason. Actual unsure if its skin related.   
Been playing a bit more.

1 - On my RPi3 running Krypton, Titan 3.7.56, Skin Helper Service 1.0.19 it all works. Avengers : Infinity War, Wonder Woman (just a couple of examples) all cycle through fanart. 
2 - Not al my TV Shows are fixed with a forced refresh. Quite a few fail to cycle. 
3 - 12 Monkeys was working but has now stopped. Weird.
4 - I removed TV Shows source, cleaned the library. Re-added TV Show, this time with all artwork present thinking that maybe artwork needs to be there before it works. Most work, some don't. For example. Daredevil, Peaky Blinders are fine. Arrow, Man in the High Castle isn't. 

Happy to try out more analysis if you have ideas.
(2018-11-10, 23:04)Desperados Wrote:
(2018-11-09, 14:29)mardukL Wrote: it should work.cause the button should open seasons
xml:
ActivateWindow(Videos,videodb://tvshows/titles/$INFO[ListItem.DBID]/-1/,return)

I have the same thing, if I press on more episodes, it opens up the episodes view (Netflix 525)
I would also like it to open up that season view (Netflix 526)
I did not know that it was supposed to do that by default, can you think of a reason why that won't work for us?

I also have a question about the trailers on the homescreen.. Mine aren't working with the skin helper widgets, but they play in the library (Netflix 523) just fine.. I have the auto play trailers enabled in the skin settings, also the trailers for the spotlight widget. What is the difference between those two settings anyway? All the trailers should play in the spotlight widget right? The experimental option does work by the way, it plays random movies and tv shows. So I'm not sure why the trailers for the widgets aren't playing..

Oh I did manage to set my background colors, so I wanted to thank you again for your perfect explanation! 
Hey bud do you have Bingies skin running side by side with marduks? I had Bingies skin first I noticed that when I added Makduks the context menu from Bingies skin stuck in Makduks skin with the exception of the widgets. I'm guessing skin helper has a hard time differentiating between the two sense they are so similar. It is possible that other settings from Bingies skin stick as well or cause problems between the two. Maybe try going into settings to configure shortcuts then restore menu items. I was afraid this would mess with my Bingie build so I didn't try it. I may copy my build to another device and try it may fix some issues might not dunno worth a shot.
Running Matrix Titan Bingie Mod skin on Nvidia Shield to Insignia 58in 4k TV in living room. Same setup on Xiaomi Mi boxes in my bedroom and home gym. Same setup in camper with a 24in tv, Google Pixel 7 Android 13 cell phone. Kodi and Plex Server Dell Inspirion 5575 Ryzen 5 HTPC Windows 10 with 5TB external HDD
  • 32(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019)15