• 34(current)
Mod Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019)
(2018-11-12, 12:29)cscott1 Wrote:
(2018-11-12, 09:33)mardukL Wrote:
(2018-11-11, 22:27)cscott1 Wrote: MardukL this is kind of an odd request and if you don't have time for it I understand. Is there a way for me to move a folder or two or make a few tweaks to the code to make Bingies MOD wide Netflix act like yours? I would switch over to your MOD full time but there a few things that I doubt I would be able to get used to like the way you have to use the back button to get to the settings and exit in the shortcut menu and a few other minor cosmetic differences. The way he has his wide Netflix setup is OK but I much prefer yours in that aspect.
It's an easy Task as long as you are abit familiar with Kodi xml

But it'll not be an easy copy paste, as i use new/other skinsettings, hide header by default, use other footer code, use the view just for"season" content also have some other textures and other path to store. -> wich result in edit/compare 4-5 files

The easiest task to start rename  View_526_Wide_Netflix.xml to View_525_Wide_Netflix.xml, and copy/overwrite into bingies 1080i/ folder.
Than change every "526" to "525".

edit: home menu -> in next update the custom shutdown menu will be CUSTOMIZEABLE  (edit shortcut shutdown menu) and will also be focusable via click ON LEFT and ON BACK  

Oh that cool so it will be customizable in the way you can set the behavior to toggle down to enter the settings and exit menu and back click to return to the home screen? That is the main difference between the mods that I can't get used to the way Bingie has it set up is more intuitive for a remote control they way you have it probably works better for PC.  
Ähm..

- the items will be customizable (choose what you like to have shutdown,settings, reload skin...all the available kodi commands)
- navigation will just be onback/onleft
(Im sad you said it is'nt that intuitive, cause if i have 5 or more items i had to scroll trough every main menu entry(5 ore more) instead of just click one button (left / back) but i can add the bingie default again ;-)
Skins |  Titan M O D   •   S W A N (WIP)
(2018-11-12, 14:33)mardukL Wrote:
(2018-11-12, 12:29)cscott1 Wrote:
(2018-11-12, 09:33)mardukL Wrote: It's an easy Task as long as you are abit familiar with Kodi xml

But it'll not be an easy copy paste, as i use new/other skinsettings, hide header by default, use other footer code, use the view just for"season" content also have some other textures and other path to store. -> wich result in edit/compare 4-5 files

The easiest task to start rename  View_526_Wide_Netflix.xml to View_525_Wide_Netflix.xml, and copy/overwrite into bingies 1080i/ folder.
Than change every "526" to "525".

edit: home menu -> in next update the custom shutdown menu will be CUSTOMIZEABLE  (edit shortcut shutdown menu) and will also be focusable via click ON LEFT and ON BACK  

Oh that cool so it will be customizable in the way you can set the behavior to toggle down to enter the settings and exit menu and back click to return to the home screen? That is the main difference between the mods that I can't get used to the way Bingie has it set up is more intuitive for a remote control they way you have it probably works better for PC.   
Ähm..

- the items will be customizable (choose what you like to have shutdown,settings, reload skin...all the available kodi commands)
- navigation will just be onback/onleft
(Im sad you said it is'nt that intuitive, cause if i have 5 or more items i had to scroll trough every main menu entry(5 ore more) instead of just click one button (left / back) but i can add the bingie default again ;-) 
I guess I'm just used to the way Netflix and Bingies Mod is by pressing down till I get there lol. My whole goal is to set up everything as close to Netflix as possible so my girlfriend and my friends are able to easily transition from using Netflix to Kodi. Thanks again MardukL for keeping Titan alive and the continued development its much appreciated.
Running Matrix Titan Bingie Mod skin on Nvidia Shield to Insignia 58in 4k TV in living room. Same setup on Xiaomi Mi boxes in my bedroom and home gym. Same setup in camper with a 24in tv, Google Pixel 7 Android 13 cell phone. Kodi and Plex Server Dell Inspirion 5575 Ryzen 5 HTPC Windows 10 with 5TB external HDD
(2018-11-12, 05:52)mombasa123 Wrote:
(2018-11-11, 05:19)mombasa123 Wrote:
(2018-11-10, 21:08)mardukL Wrote: Log is not needed atm.

Because you got the extrafanart folder working for the other movie, wich let me assume that the filenaming is correct.

Ineed to look at my own, what could be the reason. Actual unsure if its skin related.    
Been playing a bit more.

1 - On my RPi3 running Krypton, Titan 3.7.56, Skin Helper Service 1.0.19 it all works. Avengers : Infinity War, Wonder Woman (just a couple of examples) all cycle through fanart. 
2 - Not al my TV Shows are fixed with a forced refresh. Quite a few fail to cycle. 
3 - 12 Monkeys was working but has now stopped. Weird.
4 - I removed TV Shows source, cleaned the library. Re-added TV Show, this time with all artwork present thinking that maybe artwork needs to be there before it works. Most work, some don't. For example. Daredevil, Peaky Blinders are fine. Arrow, Man in the High Castle isn't. 

Happy to try out more analysis if you have ideas.   
I was playing around a bit this morning. David Attenborough's Africa was one of the TV Shows without rotating artwork. I used Artwork Beef context menu 'Select Artwork' and unticked the first 'local fanart' item (this was the one that was 'stuck'). Selected a few more and hit ok. Suddenly the artwork started rotating!

Whoa - gave it a go with 12 Monkeys. Nope Sad

Didn't have a chance to try others but will play again tonight.

Sarit  
Ok so I think I have figured it out - for Movies anyway. I removed the last 4 chars of the long folder name for Avengers : Infinity War, Thor : Ragnarok & Wonder Woman and it all started working. To verify, I added back in the 4 chars and, yup, it stopped rotating.

So something to do with length of folder names etc maybe. But not crazily long so weird. 

Example : Wonder.Woman.2017.1080p.BluRay.REMUX.AVC.DTS-HD.MA.TrueHD.7.1.Atmos-FGT folder renamed to Wonder.Woman.2017.1080p.BluRay.REMUX.AVC.DTS-HD.MA.TrueHD.7.1.Atmos

It's the same on both my Vero4K+ and HTPC.

EDIT : Or is it because the folder name & movie name have to be the same? Seems to be the case as the movies that don't work have slightly different names to the folder.
(2018-11-12, 16:01)mombasa123 Wrote:
(2018-11-12, 05:52)mombasa123 Wrote:
(2018-11-11, 05:19)mombasa123 Wrote: Been playing a bit more.

1 - On my RPi3 running Krypton, Titan 3.7.56, Skin Helper Service 1.0.19 it all works. Avengers : Infinity War, Wonder Woman (just a couple of examples) all cycle through fanart. 
2 - Not al my TV Shows are fixed with a forced refresh. Quite a few fail to cycle. 
3 - 12 Monkeys was working but has now stopped. Weird.
4 - I removed TV Shows source, cleaned the library. Re-added TV Show, this time with all artwork present thinking that maybe artwork needs to be there before it works. Most work, some don't. For example. Daredevil, Peaky Blinders are fine. Arrow, Man in the High Castle isn't. 

Happy to try out more analysis if you have ideas.   
I was playing around a bit this morning. David Attenborough's Africa was one of the TV Shows without rotating artwork. I used Artwork Beef context menu 'Select Artwork' and unticked the first 'local fanart' item (this was the one that was 'stuck'). Selected a few more and hit ok. Suddenly the artwork started rotating!

Sarit     
Ok so I think I have figured it out - for Movies anyway. I removed the last 4 chars of the long folder name for Avengers : Infinity War, Thor : Ragnarok & Wonder Woman and it all started working. To verify, I added back in the 4 chars and, yup, it stopped rotating.

So something to do with length of folder names etc maybe. But not crazily long so weird. 

Example : Wonder.Woman.2017.1080p.BluRay.REMUX.AVC.DTS-HD.MA.TrueHD.7.1.Atmos-FGT folder renamed to Wonder.Woman.2017.1080p.BluRay.REMUX.AVC.DTS-HD.MA.TrueHD.7.1.Atmos

EDIT : Or is it because the folder name & movie name have to be the same? Seems to be the case as the movies that don't work have slightly different names to the folder.   
 Ok. Thats why i havent this issues.

i use folder and file with equal naming convention

%path%/movietitle (year)/movietitle (year).fileextension

https://kodi.wiki/view/Movie_artwork

https://kodi.wiki/view/Naming_video_file...onventions
(2018-11-11, 22:27)cscott1 Wrote: deleted
Running Matrix Titan Bingie Mod skin on Nvidia Shield to Insignia 58in 4k TV in living room. Same setup on Xiaomi Mi boxes in my bedroom and home gym. Same setup in camper with a 24in tv, Google Pixel 7 Android 13 cell phone. Kodi and Plex Server Dell Inspirion 5575 Ryzen 5 HTPC Windows 10 with 5TB external HDD
(2018-11-08, 11:18)mardukL Wrote:
(2018-11-06, 17:51)Thugbear Wrote: ...
Didnt found time yet. But i test  krypton version on android box and everything look fine there.

did you set a global background image?
If not use one (e.g. globalsettings.jpg) instead of none.

are you on leia or krypton? 
Hell yes, that was exactly the setting that I needed to change. Don't know how that jumped to none, but thanks! I was on the latest Leia nightly with the latest MOD on the repository.

Thanks again :-)
(2018-11-10, 22:57)simtaj Wrote:
(2018-11-10, 21:11)mardukL Wrote:
(2018-11-10, 21:08)simtaj Wrote: ...

I erased everything and still no imdb rating. I think is problem with universal scraper not downloading from IMDB. Is it possible to re-run it somehow?

And is it enough that I have universal scraper and Artwork downloader installed or do I need Artwork beef too? 
If the movies don't get a rating when adding them, then check the settings of your Universal Movie Scraper. Make sure that in the section ratings you have everything setup properly.

If you just want to update the ratings of an already scraped library try out Light IMDB Ratings Update.

Artwork Beef is - as the name says - purely for finding and downloading artwork for the library. Has nothing to do with ratings, but makes everything look nice and work more pretty.
OK, the following I thought was just cosmetic, but it's more.

When i try to select a library view - for example with the movies section - the options I have are Netflix and the one beneath it (Netflix Wide?) - but it has a blank name. If I choose it, and I go back to select a view, it's back on Netflix. So might be more as just cosmetic.

No priority at all, just wanted to pass it along and see if anyone has the same.
(2018-11-12, 18:42)mardukL Wrote:
(2018-11-12, 16:01)mombasa123 Wrote:
(2018-11-12, 05:52)mombasa123 Wrote: I was playing around a bit this morning. David Attenborough's Africa was one of the TV Shows without rotating artwork. I used Artwork Beef context menu 'Select Artwork' and unticked the first 'local fanart' item (this was the one that was 'stuck'). Selected a few more and hit ok. Suddenly the artwork started rotating!

Sarit     

Sadly, I don't think that's it.

I have a bunch of Movies that have exactly the same folder/filename and they don't rotate either. But, by just removing the last character or adding one to the folder name, it all starts working. If I revert back to the original folder name than it stops!

Strange things is, that it only seems to affect Movies that did not have extrafanart downloaded by Artwork Downloader. Anything since then or new using Artwork Beef simply does not rotate unless I change the folder name even just a tiny bit.

I'm going to try get Artwork Downloader working with my personal API key and see if that changes anything.

Thanks
(2018-11-14, 16:49)Thugbear Wrote: OK, the following I thought was just cosmetic, but it's more.

When i try to select a library view - for example with the movies section - the options I have are Netflix and the one beneath it (Netflix Wide?) - but it has a blank name. If I choose it, and I go back to select a view, it's back on Netflix. So might be more as just cosmetic.

No priority at all, just wanted to pass it along and see if anyone has the same.

Yeah, sorry i forget the translations for it, if not german.

Will did it for next update:, its netflix landscape(526)
(2018-11-14, 17:08)mombasa123 Wrote:
(2018-11-12, 18:42)mardukL Wrote:
(2018-11-12, 16:01)mombasa123 Wrote: Ok so I think I have figured it out - for Movies anyway. I removed the last 4 chars of the long folder name for Avengers : Infinity War, Thor : Ragnarok & Wonder Woman and it all started working. To verify, I added back in the 4 chars and, yup, it stopped rotating.

I have a bunch of Movies that have exactly the same folder/filename and they don't rotate either. But, by just removing the last character or adding one to the folder name, it all starts working. If I revert back to the original folder name than it stops!

Strange things is, that it only seems to affect Movies that did not have extrafanart downloaded by Artwork Downloader. Anything since then or new using Artwork Beef simply does not rotate unless I change the folder name even just a tiny bit.

I'm going to try get Artwork Downloader working with my personal API key and see if that changes anything.

Thanks

Ok. I need to look at. Hope to have some time next week.

Beside that all, the skin will have the ability to play locally stored trailers for TV SHOWS in next update.

Just need to have the trailer named to
"%Tvshow foldername%-trailer.mp4" and have saved in the main directory of the tvshow.

Change is on github version

(actually just for tvshow area on netflix poster (523)/netflix(525)
(2018-11-14, 19:11)mardukL Wrote:
(2018-11-14, 17:08)mombasa123 Wrote:
(2018-11-12, 18:42)mardukL Wrote:  Ok. Thats why i havent this issues.

Thanks 

Ok. I need to look at. Hope to have some time next week.

Beside that all, the skin will have the ability to play locally stored trailers for TV SHOWS in next update.

Just need to have the trailer named to
-tvshowtrailer.mp4 and have saved in the main directory of the tvshow.

Change is on github version

(actually just for tvshow area on netflix poster (523)/netflix(525) 
Thanks - appreciated! Just to add, keeping the folder name the same and changing the movie filename slightly makes it work too.
Hy, I have a little problem with this awesome skin.
When I try to play a Youtube trailer (movies or series) with the UP button, the playback is really slow and "laggy". 
There isn't any trouble with the Youtube app when I play a video with it.
Do You have any ideas about this problem?

Thanks!
(2018-11-15, 16:27)urobee Wrote: Hy, I have a little problem with this awesome skin.
When I try to play a Youtube trailer (movies or series) with the UP button, the playback is really slow and "laggy". 

Thanks!
The only solution for me (on my end on android) is to deactivate hardware accelaration

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2737010
(2018-11-15, 16:52)mardukL Wrote:
(2018-11-15, 16:27)urobee Wrote: Hy, I have a little problem with this awesome skin.

Thanks!
The only solution for me (on my end on android) is to deactivate hardware accelaration

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2737010 
Hy, I deactivated the hardware acceleration the result is much better but still laggy a little. I tried to turn on the settings for low performance systems in the skin options. The result is better a little bit but not the best. By the way when I send to full screen the trailer the playback has great quality. If there is no better option i don't use this function, it is not the end of the world, I just was curious about it Big Grin
  • 34(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019)15