• 13(current)
Alpha Daily Github x64 builds
Hi,

I generated NFO only for my movies using the Frodo/Helix default NFO.
However, Kodi TMDB or Universal Scrapper both failed to scrape the fanart. If I changed to NFO to contain only the IMDB URL, scraping works again.

Just wonder why Kodi is not able to pick up the correct movie to scrape fanart from Ember NFO.

Thank you.
I read further into this. I think what I'm looking for the function to output parsing NFO. Not sure whether it is there.
Hi, any news or any further developments on this awesome project? :-)
(2018-10-19, 06:12)jeinnor Wrote: Hi, any news or any further developments on this awesome project? :-)
 Still under development ;-)
But I had no time to get all the started things done.
I seriously think you need a feature freeze, iron out the reported bugs and make an official new release. Then prioritize and work on things one by one, otherwise you'll drown yourself into features never finished Cool
(2018-10-26, 17:58)Boulder Wrote: I seriously think you need a feature freeze, iron out the reported bugs and make an official new release. Then prioritize and work on things one by one, otherwise you'll drown yourself into features never finished Cool
 I second this.
(2018-11-03, 03:56)Drazzilb Wrote:
(2018-10-26, 17:58)Boulder Wrote: I seriously think you need a feature freeze, iron out the reported bugs and make an official new release. Then prioritize and work on things one by one, otherwise you'll drown yourself into features never finished Cool
 I second this. 
Creating a request does not mean that I'll implement it right away ;-)
Well, I remember at least two times when you've been only a week or two away from an official release which then never happened Smile So to a normal user just visiting the board occasionally it looks like the tool is not being actively developed while it apparently is..but I'm one for a real official release with just the important bugs squashed so you may see it very differently. There are some cumbersome things like not being able to skip a scraper if a release is not found, but those can definitely wait for the 1.5.x version.
Good Morning Dan 

I only wanted to ask if is possible to add Critic Rating, I'm using a Skin that uses that to display Rotten Tomatoes rating, 

This is how my Emby server adds the rotten tomatoes rating to the NFO.

<rating>2.9</rating>
  <year>2018</year>
  <mpaa>R</mpaa>
  <imdbid>tt5686062</imdbid>
  <tmdbid>447682</tmdbid>
  <premiered>2018-06-22</premiered>
  <releasedate>2018-06-22</releasedate>
  <criticrating>52</criticrating>
  <runtime>105</runtime>
(2018-11-15, 21:57)abescalamis Wrote: Good Morning Dan 

I only wanted to ask if is possible to add Critic Rating, I'm using a Skin that uses that to display Rotten Tomatoes rating, 

This is how my Emby server adds the rotten tomatoes rating to the NFO.

<rating>2.9</rating>
  <year>2018</year>
  <mpaa>R</mpaa>
  <imdbid>tt5686062</imdbid>
  <tmdbid>447682</tmdbid>
  <premiered>2018-06-22</premiered>
  <releasedate>2018-06-22</releasedate>
  <criticrating>52</criticrating>
  <runtime>105</runtime>
Next version supports the new Kodi multirating nodes. I've to check if Emby also can read it or if I have to add a <criticrating> node.
Another problem is that I still don't get a RT API key to get the rating and OMDb has some issue in the API with RT rating.
Those are great news Dan, also I asked the main developer of Emby, and he confirmed that it will need to have the <criticrating> node in order for Emby to read it.
Still using latest alpha from the other 1.4.8.0 Alpha thread. Banners no longer download so I came here. Google drive opens and latest version I see is May 22nd but right click menu is greyed out so cant download. What am I doing wrong?
Change view to List view and you can either left click the filename or hover over the right hand side of the row and the download link appears... tested and working in Firefox.
(2018-12-08, 18:59)stuntmanbang Wrote: Change view to List view and you can either left click the filename or hover over the right hand side of the row and the download link appears... tested and working in Firefox.
 Thanks. Seems my pihole was blocking too much. May 5th is latest? many versions before that date.
(2018-12-08, 21:38)kees667 Wrote: May 5th is latest?
23rd Aug was the last one https://drive.google.com/open?id=1-r5eXu...JPf1GmaXP4

I can see on GoogleDrive it's been flagged for abuse
but the button for it to be reviewed doesn't work lol That link to it works fine so it hasn't been taken down and have no clue how to get it unflagged
  • 13(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Daily Github x64 builds1