• 5(current)
[RELEASE] Tag Generator (IMDb, Trakt, Oscars + Stand-up)
(2018-03-08, 11:43)kingkearney Wrote: Great addon for kodi that works well with trakt for tagging. I've edited the settings file to change it from 5 to 20 lists, I am unable to make more lists due to the 'id' numbers now overlapping.

I'd like to be able to get up to 200+ lists as I use tags for my Netflix genres, I currently have about 170 trakt lists.

How do I go about making it possible to make more than 20 lists for trakt tagging?
Thanks Smile
In this case I'd look at the settings.xml file and extend the Trakt list ids . It's been a while since I looked at this, but there seem to be three IDs required for each Trakt URL: A Trakt User, A Trakt List, and a tag to go with this pair. so:
32164, 32124 and 32144  are the ids of these three respective fields of the 5th Trakt list. I'd just increment these numbers as many times as needed for your use case. ie:
xml:
<setting label="30922" type="text" visible="gt(-16,3) + eq(-19,true)" id="32165 default="TraktUser6"/>
<setting label="30922" type="text" visible="gt(-17,3) + eq(-20,true)" id="32125" default="UserList6"/>
<setting label="30903" type="text" visible="gt(-18,3) + eq(-21,true)" id="32145" default="UserTag6"/>

Also, update the enum to reflect your new max count (the addon reads this value to determine how many lists it will extract)
xml:
<setting label="30921" visible="eq(-3,true)" default="1" type="enum" id="32098" values="1|2|3|4|5|6|7|8|9|10|11|12|13|14|15|16|17|18|19|20"/>

Ignore the label numbers - these are just for localisation. If curious, notice that the strings.po file is used to map each of these labels to english text. 30903, for example, maps to "Set this tag in Kodi:". 

I can't test this at the moment, but am pretty sure that will get the job done - hopefully this is enough info for you to get the desired behaviour.
Hi WSM

Is there any ability to use actual imdb lists and not watchlists? Like this: https://www.imdb.com/list/ls038977111/

(Doesn't actually return an RSS link)

Thanks
Hi,
I have problem with tag generator. It shows tagging for 0 Movies. Somebody help me with this.
Hey,

Tried to install Tag Generator to link to trakt to give it a try, with new Leia RC2 install, and the link to the trakt PIN page is missing, tried on windows and android...

the pop up shows like this - 

P.s. Adding Trakt TV shows lists to this to auto generate tags on library shows would get a huge +1 form me!

I have separate TV playlists for my Wife and I, and for the Kids, with combined lists and movie lists and more!

To be able to auto tag the TV Shows to match trakt.tv lists for use with Kodi smart-playlists would be Fantastic!
(2018-11-25, 16:12)karthikm Wrote: Hi,
I have problem with tag generator. It shows tagging for 0 Movies. Somebody help me with this.
Try setting the url to www. instead of rss. - it seems the certificate no longer includes the latter. Alternatively, you could try using http.
(2018-12-10, 13:56)ShedDweller Wrote: Hey,

Tried to install Tag Generator to link to trakt to give it a try, with new Leia RC2 install, and the link to the trakt PIN page is missing, tried on windows and android...

Weird, there's nothing special about that message; it's static and declared in strings.po. Just go to https://trakt.tv/pin/12265 to enter the pin.
(2018-11-07, 04:17)bluenote Wrote: Hi WSM

Is there any ability to use actual imdb lists and not watchlists? Like this: https://www.imdb.com/list/ls038977111/

(Doesn't actually return an RSS link)

Thanks
Yes, this is implemented in 0.6.
(2018-12-11, 04:00)wellspokenman Wrote:
(2018-12-10, 13:56)ShedDweller Wrote: Hey,

Weird, there's nothing special about that message; it's static and declared in strings.po. Just go to https://trakt.tv/pin/12265 to enter the pin. 
Ta muchly
https://paste.kodi.tv/oqadeselin

I get error everytime i run tag generator. Seems to caused by award tags.

Please advise
(2019-01-12, 01:52)publicENEMY Wrote: https://paste.kodi.tv/oqadeselin

I get error everytime i run tag generator. Seems to caused by award tags.

Please advise
The answer is right there in the message:
Code:
Failed to establish a new connection: Errno 110 Connection timed out
Something might have happened to your internet connection during the tag generation, or IMDb's servers. Maybe if you have an enormous amount of movies they could be rate limiting you, but I encountered no such barriers when testing repeatedly against my (not insignificant) library.
Thanks for the answer. I have about 7000 movies. The error only happens when I enable awards tag. I encounter no error when only enabling imdb list. How can tag from imdb list is ok while award tag is not when both of them uses the same source? Just curious. Anyway, is there anything i can do?
(2019-01-13, 02:30)publicENEMY Wrote: Thanks for the answer. I have about 7000 movies. The error only happens when I enable awards tag. I encounter no error when only enabling imdb list. How can tag from imdb list is ok while award tag is not when both of them uses the same source? Just curious. Anyway, is there anything i can do?
 When tagging local movies against an IMDb watchlist I'm comparing your entire local library to all the movie IDs found in a single page. To find out which awards apply to a given movie I need to open up the awards page of each movie and look for the Oscar section, which requires far more queries. The simplest fix I can think of would be to handle the timeout exception and add code for wait and retry. I'll add it to the todo list, but I don't know when I'll get to it.

If you’re ok with a little coding, try finding the Oscar tag function and adding a sleep(500) line to it. Increase that number until you no longer get a timeout.
This addon is AMAZING!! Thank you so much as this has helped me a ton!!!

One question, as I might be slow here: I did get Trakt and IMDb list to work... but not “non user” Trakt list. Example: Trakt Trending. How do I setup the setting to retrieve that info?
When I try to request Trakt token I get this error:
Code:
2019-04-03 22:38:34.240 T:1286599408 ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
- NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
Error Type: <type 'exceptions.ImportError'>
Error Contents: cannot import name users
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/home/pi/.kodi/addons/script.tag-generator/main.py", line 14, in <module>
from trakt import users as traktusers
ImportError: cannot import name users
-->End of Python script error report<--]

Please help.
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Tag Generator (IMDb, Trakt, Oscars + Stand-up)3