• 155(current)
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)
(2018-11-24, 21:20)Helly1206 Wrote: Ok fair enough. I didn't look into the list. I will remove videoextras support in the next update.

Helly. 

Immediately made the update ...

- Removed videoextras addon as it is at the banned addons list.
Tried installing 4.04 and am getting an installed failed error.  The following is from my log:

07:08:48.384 T:8300   ERROR: EXCEPTION: Unknown addon id 'skin.xonfluence'.
07:08:48.384 T:8300 WARNING: Skin Helper Service --> Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Users\john\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.skin.helper.service\resources\lib\main_service.py", line 73, in check_skin_version
                                                skin_addon = xbmcaddon.Addon(id=skin)
                                            RuntimeError: Unknown addon id 'skin.xonfluence'.
07:08:48.384 T:8300   ERROR: Skin Helper Service --> Exception in resources.lib.main_service ! --> Unknown addon id 'skin.xonfluence'.

Thoughts?
(2018-11-25, 14:13)Cangeoboy Wrote: Tried installing 4.04 and am getting an installed failed error.  The following is from my log:

07:08:48.384 T:8300   ERROR: EXCEPTION: Unknown addon id 'skin.xonfluence'.
07:08:48.384 T:8300 WARNING: Skin Helper Service --> Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Users\john\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.skin.helper.service\resources\lib\main_service.py", line 73, in check_skin_version
                                                skin_addon = xbmcaddon.Addon(id=skin)
                                            RuntimeError: Unknown addon id 'skin.xonfluence'.
07:08:48.384 T:8300   ERROR: Skin Helper Service --> Exception in resources.lib.main_service ! --> Unknown addon id 'skin.xonfluence'.

Thoughts?
 Seems that it has to do with the skin helper service. Tried disabling this service?
Also having problems updating to 4.0.4.  Note I do copy/paste my Kodi files to several machines both windows and Android TV Boxes.

But today most of my versions would not update.   "Installation failed".

Logs and only place I could find Xonfluence and Error in Log appears below:

11:32:29.407 T:7060   ERROR: XFILE::CFile::Rename - Error renaming file C:\Users\L e s\KodiLeiaNightly\Kodi\portable_data\addons\skin.xonfluence
11:32:29.407 T:7060   ERROR: Failed to move old addon files from 'C:\Users\L e s\KodiLeiaNightly\Kodi\portable_data\addons\skin.xonfluence' to 'C:\Users\L e s\KodiLeiaNightly\Kodi\portable_data\addons\temp\c21f3aba-d8be-4953-a23c-c9cde401e671'

(https://paste.kodi.tv/dikufosadu.kodi)
@ll, can sb tell me please which settings I have to use so that the artist picture is not mixed with the background pictures of the main menus?

(2018-11-26, 03:45)Thomfam Wrote: Also having problems updating to 4.0.4.  Note I do copy/paste my Kodi files to several machines both windows and Android TV Boxes.

But today most of my versions would not update.   "Installation failed".

Logs and only place I could find Xonfluence and Error in Log appears below:

11:32:29.407 T:7060   ERROR: XFILE::CFile::Rename - Error renaming file C:\Users\L e s\KodiLeiaNightly\Kodi\portable_data\addons\skin.xonfluence
11:32:29.407 T:7060   ERROR: Failed to move old addon files from 'C:\Users\L e s\KodiLeiaNightly\Kodi\portable_data\addons\skin.xonfluence' to 'C:\Users\L e s\KodiLeiaNightly\Kodi\portable_data\addons\temp\c21f3aba-d8be-4953-a23c-c9cde401e671'

(https://paste.kodi.tv/dikufosadu.kodi)
After I removed the skin.helper addon, I got further along in my install of 4.0.4, but then received the same message that you've posted above.  In the past of with other addons I've just deleted what was in the the temp folder and that seemed to work.  Unfortunately not this time.   Still haven't been able to successfully install version 4.0.4
(2018-11-26, 12:58)Cangeoboy Wrote: Still haven't been able to successfully install version 4.0.4 
What worked for me on rc1 in windows:
  • switch to a different skin
  • uninstall xonfluence (keep addon data)
  • delete addons/temp in windows explorer
  • delete xonfluence zip files in addons/packages
  • install xonfluence 4.04
  • switch back to xonf
Bit long-winded, but hey-ho.
Was getting the 'failed to install' as well so I did the following:
 If you are using windows:

1-WinKey + R  %APPDATA%\Kodi\addons\skin.xonfluence    (enter)  This is where the skin resides.
2-Download the zip from https://github.com/Helly1206/skin.xonfluence  Green box clone or download , select Download,
  -the option to save skin.confluence-master.zip will be offered.
3- unzip downloaded file and copy and paste the content of the unzipped folder into the path listed above for the skin.

Not sure if it is any easier than what's listed above but it's another way pending a fix.
(2018-11-26, 13:56)trogggy Wrote:
(2018-11-26, 12:58)Cangeoboy Wrote: Still haven't been able to successfully install version 4.0.4 
What worked for me on rc1 in windows:
  • switch to a different skin
  • uninstall xonfluence (keep addon data)
  • delete addons/temp in windows explorer
  • delete xonfluence zip files in addons/packages
  • install xonfluence 4.04
  • switch back to xonf
Bit long-winded, but hey-ho. 
Thanks for the advice.  Completed the above.  Didn't work the first time, but I restarted Kodi, tried again and then it worked.
(2018-11-24, 14:56)Helly1206 Wrote:
(2018-11-23, 23:42)Hokron Wrote: In Kodi 18.0-RC1 and Tvheadend HTSP Client 4.4.2 and Xonfluence skin not work time progress in watched tv show. Time progress pointer constantly show end of the tv show. In Confluence skin time progress pointer show correct end of the tv show.
Please, how to fix it?
 Implementation is equal to confluence. Cannot test implementation, but can't see why it should behave differently. This is probably not skin related. Which version of the skin do you use?

Helly 
Thank you for pointing to the essence of the problem. Kodi refused to automatically update Xonfulence and stayed on version 4.0.2. After cleaning plugin cache and update to version 4.0.4 is problem solved.
Thank you for your perfect work done on the skin!

Hokron
Hi Helly first off I just want to thank you for your work, I love this skin.

When I upgraded to 4.0.2 I started having an issue where the 1st (furthest left) submenu divider seems to be transparent and lets the wallpaper bleed through.

Please see below pics:

Any ideas?

Thank you in advance.

Gaz
Can anyone tell me how to 'trigger' the Dolby Atmos icon flag please. I have seen it in the Textures but cannot seem to get it to appear.

I have tried adding a Tag of "Atmos" to the movie and adding the word "Atmos" into the filename but neither worked.

Thanks
Hi Helly

THANK YOU for all the work you've done to bring us Xonfluence v4.0.4 - I really appreciate the improvements and upgrades.

It is gratifying to see my suggestions incorporated for the benefit of the whole Xonfluence family Smile . #2447 is especially welcome, as most of my youtube viewing is done at accelerated playback speeds.

Regarding #2246 (chaptername on video OSD): is it possible to have the chaptername scroll when it is longer than the display field ?  I ran into this field overrun situation the other night while watching a concert film:

As you can see, the song title has many subsections, and the text runs off the screen. Of course, the uber-clever fix would be to scroll only the chaptername, while keeping the "Chapter xx of xx" label in place Wink .

Thanks for embracing CPI (constant product improvement).
::  LibreELEC 9.2.6 RELEASE - Generic x86_64  ::  Intel 847 NUC  ::  KVR1333D3S9/4G  ::  Kingston SMS200S3/30G mSATA  ::  MS 1044 MCE keyboard  ::  GP-IR02BK remote  ::  Xonfluence  ::  10.9TiB on FreeNAS v11.3-U5 (RAID-Z2)  ::
Special Features support (#2267)

Hi Helly

Thanks for switching support in Xonfluence from [evil/bad/banned add-on name] to the Special Features add-on. The fact that both use the same library structure (looking for a folder called "Extras") is a blessing, and relief from a maintenance nightmare.

Is it possible to extend this support, by adding an icon to the flagging panel of Media Info 3, indicating the presence of extra material ? Similar to what displayed for the previous [unmentionable/banned add-on]:

I suppose the proper logo would be "SF" inside the box, but the "E" icon would serve the purpose just as well.

Thanks for considering a little more CPI for Xonfluence.
::  LibreELEC 9.2.6 RELEASE - Generic x86_64  ::  Intel 847 NUC  ::  KVR1333D3S9/4G  ::  Kingston SMS200S3/30G mSATA  ::  MS 1044 MCE keyboard  ::  GP-IR02BK remote  ::  Xonfluence  ::  10.9TiB on FreeNAS v11.3-U5 (RAID-Z2)  ::
Using simple client IPTV pvr with xonfluence and had a couple of questions.  Is it possible to stretch the EPG guide to make it fill more of the screen?  That way the text could be a bit bigger.   Also, can I change anything so there is a non- transparent background?  Would like to have a solid background, especially when I've switched over to the holiday theme for the kids this time of year.

Thanks
  • 155(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)13