• 36(current)
Mod Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019)
Hi, sorry if this been mentioned before, but the video calibration function doesn't work with this skin... I just get a blank screen.
(2018-11-27, 22:40)spinecho Wrote: Hi, sorry if this been mentioned before, but the video calibration function doesn't work with this skin... I just get a blank screen.

Not mentioned before. Need to take a look, never used it.
Skins |  Titan M O D   •   S W A N (WIP)
(2018-11-27, 22:50)mardukL Wrote:
(2018-11-27, 22:40)spinecho Wrote: Hi, sorry if this been mentioned before, but the video calibration function doesn't work with this skin... I just get a blank screen.

Not mentioned before. Need to take a look, never used it.
Thanks
Is there a fix for the extendedinfo error?  Thought I had found a fix here awhile back but can't find it now.  Other then that, this skin works perfect on xbox one.  Thanks so much for the great work.
(2018-11-30, 00:23)RonnieBoy82 Wrote: Is there a fix for the extendedinfo error?  Thought I had found a fix here awhile back but can't find it now.  Other then that, this skin works perfect on xbox one.  Thanks so much for the great work.

Its tracked but not done now.
Good to know it works good also on xbox one.
hi, i want to tease a bit and want to let you know that the skin will support locally stored tv show trailers.

The skin will check if local trailers exists on specific views (all wich have a preview window in future)
but actual just playback with "on up" in (52,507,525,523)
[trailers need to be in ".mp4" format and named "(foldername)-trailer ]

Quote:example -> [*path*/(tvshow/movietitle=FOLDERNAME)/FOLDERNAME-trailer.mp4]

example for Shows >
\*whatever*\Bates Motel\Bates Motel-trailer.mp4
\*whatever*\House of Cards (US)\House of Cards (US)-trailer.mp4

example for Movies >
\*whatever*\12 Years a Slave (2013)\12 Years a Slave (2013)-trailer.mp4
\*whatever*\16 Uhr 50 ab Paddington (1961)\16 Uhr 50 ab Paddington (1961)-trailer.mp4

so if someone want to use it, you can do your preparation. ;-)

As i still have not that much time i try to release next update in december, but next year will be more realistic.

i tracked and noted the issues posted here, and will try to fix them for future update.

Beside some other stuff , here are some changes (or better additions) to some default viewtypes.
view 52 changes

view 507 changes
Hello friends! Big Grin

I don't know why, but every time I try to install skin.helper.service my Kodi 18 Leia RC1 on Android, the whole Kodi system crashes. Only way to run Kodi again is deleting the folder from addon_data or modifying the content of addon.xml in the skin.helper.service folder under /addons.

I've installed both the "official" skin.helper.service and skin.helper.service alpha with same result. I've tried the official one and the ones listed in marcel BETA repository with no luck...

Could somebody help me, please? I'm trying to install the skin I'm used to (TITAN and its variants) and I'm a bit lost with this error.

Thanks in advance!!! Big Grin
(2018-11-30, 11:30)tiku100 Wrote: Hello friends! Big Grin

I don't know why, but every time I try to install skin.helper.service my Kodi 18 Leia RC1 on Android, the whole Kodi system crashes. Only way to run Kodi again is deleting the folder from addon_data or modifying the content of addon.xml in the skin.helper.service folder under /addons.

I've installed both the "official" skin.helper.service and skin.helper.service alpha with same result. I've tried the official one and the ones listed in marcel BETA repository with no luck...

Could somebody help me, please? I'm trying to install the skin I'm used to (TITAN and its variants) and I'm a bit lost with this error.

Thanks in advance!!! Big Grin

If you use latest nightly rc1, there is a gui version bump.

Can you test this ? And report back.

https://github.com/marduklev/skin.titan....master.zip

Edit: i tried on androud phone.
Crashes if i install from zip
(No matter whatsoever)

Log looks like an Android kodi bug and not skin.related

Idk, wich nightly/beta kodi xx.arm.apk package worked before.

Log
txt:

UDP: Listening on port 9777 (ipv6 : false)
10:25:47.963 T:18446744072573942128 ERROR: GetDirectory - Error getting
10:26:00.426 T:18446744072748018032 ERROR: Previous line repeats 2 times.
10:26:00.426 T:18446744072748018032 ERROR: GetDirectory - Error getting /mnt/runtime/
10:26:00.426 T:18446744072748018032 ERROR: CGUIDialogFileBrowser::GetDirectory(/mnt/runtime/) failed
Hi Great Mod

Just wandering if the ratings from Rotten Tomatoes etc are stored locally on the machine. It looks like they are downloaded every so often which slows everything thing down.

Also I am using the Netflix layout for my films. Do you have an option for Atmos and maybe even HDR like in actual Netflix?

Finally on the Netflix menu (or all menus) it would be great if you could put an option to remove the menu or film details leaving just the fan art. I know you have a fan art option that only works with collections. When you are in Netflix menu mode and select a single movie then you are not allowed to change the layout. But when you are in a collection you can.

Thanks
I am currently using Leia RC2 with no issues thanks.
(2018-11-26, 15:11)cscott1 Wrote:
(2018-11-26, 01:22)djhifi Wrote:
(2018-11-21, 17:19)mardukL Wrote: Did you mean you tried to use "netflix" widget type or are you refer to switch a view inside the library (movie) section?  
Going to test this great lookin skin mod. But have a few questions regarding it's integration with Leia (Android). In case you or anyone else knows:

- Does the skin refresh the widgets? This is the only way that "Recommended" Custom Channel (on Leanback Launcher) suggests new content each time
- Does this skin open correctly if we make voice search from within the leanback launcher?

Some skins that are modded for Leia are not compatible with this yet sadly.

I know some of the features are missing because of Google Assistant but there are some skin-related as well.  
Yes Titan and its Mods all refresh the widgets after playing an item works perfect with Kodi 18 and Android TV as an added bonus you can create your own channels for the Oreo version simply by making a smartplaylist in Kodi 18. I made a continue watching channel similar to Netflix by creating a playlist of all my In progress tv shows. 
Nice! But regarding the "continue watching" my leanback launcher already shows that custom channel originating from KODI. I never quite understood if those channels are KODI related or skin related. So you're saying that whatever the skin you use, if you create a smart playlist it displays on the leanback launcher as a "check" option?

Im using Bello 6 modded for Leia but it seems to work a little fishy with all these. The added bónus is that it has built-in widgets. But I also use Emby for KODI (and it also populates the custom channels with some options), like "Emby Movies" but "Movies" is the same library, and it's also there in the leanback launcher, makes little sense Big Grin

The thing is, regarding playlists, Emby for KODI already has in progress stuff tied with my user accounts from my Emby. So I should have access to those in the leanback launcher but I do not. Might give this skin a try
Having a hard time getting the rotating fanart backgrounds to work when I am on tv shows or movies.  Have fanart.tv api  in artwork beef .  Any help appreciated.  Had it working but was tinkering and ended up having to start over
(2018-12-06, 06:14)djhifi Wrote:
(2018-11-26, 15:11)cscott1 Wrote:
(2018-11-26, 01:22)djhifi Wrote: Going to test this great lookin skin mod. But have a few questions regarding it's integration with Leia (Android). In case you or anyone else knows:

- Does the skin refresh the widgets? This is the only way that "Recommended" Custom Channel (on Leanback Launcher) suggests new content each time
- Does this skin open correctly if we make voice search from within the leanback launcher?

Some skins that are modded for Leia are not compatible with this yet sadly.

I know some of the features are missing because of Google Assistant but there are some skin-related as well.  
Yes Titan and its Mods all refresh the widgets after playing an item works perfect with Kodi 18 and Android TV as an added bonus you can create your own channels for the Oreo version simply by making a smartplaylist in Kodi 18. I made a continue watching channel similar to Netflix by creating a playlist of all my In progress tv shows. 
Nice! But regarding the "continue watching" my leanback launcher already shows that custom channel originating from KODI. I never quite understood if those channels are KODI related or skin related. So you're saying that whatever the skin you use, if you create a smart playlist it displays on the leanback launcher as a "check" option?

Im using Bello 6 modded for Leia but it seems to work a little fishy with all these. The added bónus is that it has built-in widgets. But I also use Emby for KODI (and it also populates the custom channels with some options), like "Emby Movies" but "Movies" is the same library, and it's also there in the leanback launcher, makes little sense Big Grin

The thing is, regarding playlists, Emby for KODI already has in progress stuff tied with my user accounts from my Emby. So I should have access to those in the leanback launcher but I do not. Might give this skin a try

Yes when creating smart playlist in the Homescreen settings every smart playlist you create becomes a channel that you tick to enable.

The only skins that I am for sure the playlists pointing to your library works are Titan and Estuary those are the only two I use. As far as Emby I am not familiar with it and I don't know if you can set up the playlists to pull from it. I use a banned add-on with library integration for my library and it works it would just take a lil experimentation maybe use a Kodi 18 fork to try it out without messing up your current setup.
Running Matrix Titan Bingie Mod skin on Nvidia Shield to Insignia 58in 4k TV in living room. Same setup on Xiaomi Mi boxes in my bedroom and home gym. Same setup in camper with a 24in tv, Google Pixel 7 Android 13 cell phone. Kodi and Plex Server Dell Inspirion 5575 Ryzen 5 HTPC Windows 10 with 5TB external HDD
I have it working perfectly for the home screen but for films or collections it seems to either pick up default picture files from somewhere where even after reading the documentation I still can't find or for some collections you can see that it is trying to rotate between pictures but fails.
(2018-12-06, 13:26)RonnieBoy82 Wrote: Having a hard time getting the rotating fanart backgrounds to work when I am on tv shows or movies.  Have fanart.tv api  in artwork beef .  Any help appreciated.  Had it working but was tinkering and ended up having to start over
 I have it working perfectly for the home screen but for films or collections it seems to either pick up default picture files from somewhere where even after reading the documentation I still can't find or for some collections you can see that it is trying to rotate between pictures but fails.

and I hate the fact that I can't delete previous messages.
  • 36(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019)15