• 5(current)
Deprecated Weatherbit.io
(2018-12-02, 04:08)pkscout Wrote: There seems to be a problem with the addon not getting some data in a format it's expecting which is causing a crash with a TypeError.  If I remark out the three lines related to the UV index everything works fine.  I didn't check any further to see if weatherbit.io is just sending crap data or not, but I thought I'd post in case anyone else is seeing the issue.
 me too (see my post) Smile
yup, getting the error now as well... all was working fine a few hours ago.

might be a temp issue.. they're currently not returning any UV data, which causes the crash
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Hi .. hope its ok to join the discussion....

I have been using OZWEATHER and everything has been fine... temps and other details all display as designed.

But I would like to also have maps and radar .. so switched to WEATHERBIT

The maps etc all are fine but no temperates of other data .... and also not sure if the display is automatically updating..
I have uploadd a log file   and here is a screen capture   https://1drv.ms/u/s!ArNrhN6XoXdQgY5f3bOGJoerGOgKMw

Any suggestions to get it all working ?

Cheers

Andrew
Weather error too, no data.
At the moment I get an Weatherbit IO error and I see this in my log. I've tried renaming and recreating the settings.xml file but still get the same error. I can see information in todays weather and the maps are present but no of the 10 day or hourly forecast information is populated 

ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.TypeError'>
                                            Error Contents: a float is required
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Users\Home User\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\weather.weatherbit.io\default.py", line 474, in <module>
                                                forecast(locationname, locationdeg)
                                              File "C:\Users\Home User\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\weather.weatherbit.io\default.py", line 250, in forecast
                                                daily_props(daily_weather)
                                              File "C:\Users\Home User\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\weather.weatherbit.io\default.py", line 369, in daily_props
                                                set_property('Daily.%i.UVIndex'           % (count+1), str(int(round(item['uv']))) + '%')
                                            TypeError: a float is required
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--

this is my settings file with keys removed

-<settings version="2">
<setting id="API">xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx</setting>
<setting id="Debug" default="true">false</setting>
<setting id="LatLon" default="true">false</setting>
<setting id="Location1">Liverpool (GB)</setting>
<setting id="Location1deg" default="true">['53.4084', '-2.99157']</setting>
<setting id="Location2" default="true"/>
<setting id="Location3" default="true"/>
<setting id="Location4" default="true"/>
<setting id="Location5" default="true"/>
<setting id="MAPAPI">xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx</setting>
<setting id="WMaps">true</setting>
<setting id="Zoom">7</setting>
</settings>
please test weather.weatherbit.io-0.0.12.zip
it should fix all the issues reported above.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Loaded but nothing seems to have changed
(2018-12-02, 13:41)ronie Wrote: please test weather.weatherbit.io-0.0.12.zip
All error are fixed....working tnx @ronie
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
(2018-12-02, 13:41)ronie Wrote: please test weather.weatherbit.io-0.0.12.zip
 Sorted, thanks very much :-)
(2018-12-02, 14:40)Southernw2018 Wrote: Loaded but nothing seems to have changed
 hmm.. i did test it with Hobart (AU) and seemed to work ok.
please provide a Debug Log (see first post in this thread)
Hi Ronie ... I have posted the log file
Cheers
Andrew
(2018-12-03, 00:18)Southernw2018 Wrote: Hi Ronie ... I have posted the log file
Cheers
Andrew
 great, but where can i find it?
paste.kodi.tv      have I done it wrong ?
(2018-12-03, 03:10)Southernw2018 Wrote: paste.kodi.tv      have I done it wrong ?
Yes. When you hit the Save button, you will see the screen refresh with your uploaded paste. You then copy the address in the address bar and paste it here. It will look something like this... https://paste.kodi.tv/iminasanuq.kodi

There are thousands of logs there, and we will never find it.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
lol ... Its all a learning curve

https://paste.kodi.tv/maxodoluxa.kodi
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Weatherbit.io0