• 37(current)
Release Google Drive for KODI
Thanks @dabinn and @cguZZMan 

I tried having Kodi play strm files created from one device on another device and it kept crashing, which I presumed was because the strm must have contained a link which was different per device and it couldn't read it.

Obviously, this isn't the case, so I'm more than happy to try this again with a mysql database. I'm just in the process of trying to figure out how to get it all working properly. I'll let you know how I go.
Hello, is it possible to use shared content as a source?
Hi! Congratulations for this addon but i have some questions:

First if i enter to your addon, and enter to my drive, i can view folders, files, select videos, and select transcode, all ok!

But when i add google drive as source with your path, my movies adds to library, perfectly

The problem is when i go to play the movies from the library, i cant select the transcode options, how can i play a 1080p video at 720 transcode option from the library?

Thanks!
Hi, I tried searching the thread but couldnt find this. I have added my google drive as a source. And from file manager I'm able to find my drive and its contents just fine. But a friend of mine has shared a folder from his drive with me. I can see this if I go directly into the addon but not from file manager. This way I cant add it as a source to my library and view it from within that. Any way to fix this?
@nevrion is not implemented yet. It's in the list of improvements.

@m3ndi transcode option is not available in source mode. In source mode the addon doesn't have control of the gui, so it looks like it's not possible, but I'm trying to find a way. You need to use strm for now.

@extremeaudio shared folders are not available in source mode. It's in the list of improvements. You need to use the strm files for now.
(2018-11-29, 17:48)cguZZMan Wrote: @extremeaudio shared folders are not available in source mode. It's in the list of improvements. You need to use the strm files for now.

Thanks for the reply.

But kodi would not scrape strm files right? And I definitely won't be creating custom NFOs per file. So how does the library integration work?
Is there any plan of adding a Download function for the plugin @cguZZMan ? Kinda like making content available offline? Smile
Thanks for your work!
Trying to share my library everyone keeps getting code is invalid when visiting site .
Team drives have limits for adding users. If I share my library can that user install it on unlimited devices is my question
What if I wanna separate
My 4K and regular movies is there a way to have 2 separate folders
i can't export music
(2018-12-01, 20:46)navysandsquid Wrote: What if I wanna separate
My 4K and regular movies is there a way to have 2 separate folders
 Just create seperate team drives or folders
Hi,
When i click on Google photos I get an error: Something went wrong with this operation.
error code's being invalid, invalud value, code 400.
@extremeaudio Yes it would. Kodi does scan strm files. No need of nfos. You just need to name your folders or files correctly and Kodi will do the rest. Take a look on https://kodi.wiki/view/Naming_video_files/Movies

@efegue You can download a file. Take a look here: https://github.com/cguZZman/plugin.googl.../issues/27

@keithcq71 the invalid code must be for a reason but I always need more information that just reporting it. I need debug log files or something useful. Not really sure about the team drive question. Can you explain what a unlimited device is?

@navysandsquid the separation of files is totally up to you. You can organize your movies in your drive as you want/need. The addon will help you exporting them so you can add them to your library and also it will help you playing them.

@alexprimaid I need more information than that. Please always post your debug log file if you want to report an issue. You should be able to export, but take in count that Kodi is not scanning music from strm for now. It's a kodi issue (it's stated in the first post of this thread).

@melmanc Please always post your debug log file if you want to report an issue.
after export folder music i cant found .strm file.
  • 37(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Google Drive for KODI7