• 32(current)
v18 Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod
@clark_from_austria

The forum was reorganized some time back. Skins that are not available on the KODI repo or that are no longer supported were moved to Skin Archive.

@Bladerunner1962

I was just searching your problem and noticed that Wanilton helped you on another site. Are you good to go now?
UPDATE #10

ImageAdditions
  • Per thesnodger's request, I added a new transparency control to the fanart shadow in KodiFlix and KodiFlixTV. You can now set the shadow to 0%, 25% and 50% transparency.
  • I added the visual effects to Movies and Music. There is also a new button under "VIEW OPTIONS/CHANGE VIEW" to hide the visual effects.
  • Per MB1968's request, I changed the height of the progress bar in Movies and Music to allow easier access to advance the time by clicking inside the bar. Thanks to MB1968 for providing the changes.
  • Per Jumpy73's request, I created a new white IMDb Top 250 icon that will display in the media flags for most views when you have the skin default mediaicons enabled. The color icon will display when you enable the Colored Mediaicons.

ImageBug fixes
  • I fixed a problem with the new fanart shadow in KodiFlix and KodiFlixTV. When you disabled the Information Bar from the Top Menu, there was a gap between the top of the shadow and the top of the screen. Thanks to thesnodger for reporting the bug.
  • Per Dave.B's request, I fixed a problem with the tracklist displaying redundant "0"s for the track number on files that do not have a track number assigned in the ID3 tags. I applied this to Shelf3D and Shelf3D v2.
  • I accidentally removed a few TV view files from includes.xml while I was doing some housecleaning. Thanks to tad61 for reporting the bug.
  • I changed up the code for the media flags so that multiple subtitle icons will display if the IMDb Top 250 icon is displayed. Thanks to Jumpy73 for reporting the bug.
  • The icon for wma files was missing from the music player. I have a new image for the skin as well as an updated Textures.xbt file for the Colored Mediaicons addon.

ImageMaintenance
  • I did a little housecleaning to SkinSettings.xml.

Downloads
12-05-18 update (This will update the skin to v1.0.1.1)
Colored Mediaicons update
I am sorry to ask this here but I can't find the files or answers.
What is Kodiflix and KodiflixTV?
If these are addons or such .........where are they available from?

Thank you...........
Hello, I may have discovered a bug.
Disc path for custom disc art -Video and Audio
It is possible to change, now but I have to change a couple of times and restart kodi a couple of times to get the covers I want.
It's better since the last update before it was impossible to change.
@melons2
Hi there views that you can select within kodi (like Right List and Showcase and so on)
9.1 Cinema Room htpc with Kodi Matrix & emby server~Epson EH-TW9300~Homemade 8ft pj screen~AVR~Yamaha RX-A3070~Speakers~Monitor Audio RX6 Fronts & RX Centre~RXFX Surrounds~250's Rears~180's Front Presence~BK XXLS400 Sub~8033C AntiMode~HarmonyOne

@melons2

KodiFlix and KodiFlixTV are views available from the Top Menu to use for Movies and TV Shows.
@Bruce_Banner

If you bring up the context menu on an album, select Artwork Options and then Manual configure artwork you can select which artwork to change and browse for an image. On mine I have to escape out of the first list and then discart appears in the second list.
@wints

If you're asking how to change/enable views, if you access the Top Menu, up arrow twice to open the (DE)ACTIVATE VIEWS page.
Hi ladds9923,

regarding the number of albums shown in the album view:
I wonder if it's a kodi or a skin issue, that the number is wrong (to low) although all albums are shown. I took a look in the album table and there are 35 more. I think that the album titles are counted, so all albums named for example "Greatest Hits" are only counted as one?

Other things:
Quote:Per abress's request, I added code to the Right List music view that will display the local discart first if available. If not, it will use the Skin Helper Service to display the discart. There is also a new button in the Top Menu to enable/disable the discart.
This still doesn't work for me. Of course I have no cdart when button is disabled, but I still don't see my own local cdart when it is enabled, but nothing or only downloaded "foreign" cdarts.

I wonder which is the xml file where I can alter some thing in the bottom part of the album/song-rightview (deleting themes and mood, change codec font and now playing font, change rating to 5stars system instead 10stars)?

Although I have enabled Music as Startup-Window is always kodi always starts with TV series?
(2018-12-06, 14:30)latts9923 Wrote: @wints

If you're asking how to change/enable views, if you access the Top Menu, up arrow twice to open the (DE)ACTIVATE VIEWS page.
 Hi latts, no I wasn't asking how to change views I was attempting to explain to @melons2 what KodiFlix and KodiFlixTV where Wink
9.1 Cinema Room htpc with Kodi Matrix & emby server~Epson EH-TW9300~Homemade 8ft pj screen~AVR~Yamaha RX-A3070~Speakers~Monitor Audio RX6 Fronts & RX Centre~RXFX Surrounds~250's Rears~180's Front Presence~BK XXLS400 Sub~8033C AntiMode~HarmonyOne

@wints

Oh...duh. I see where you have his name above the comment now. Haha.
@abress

I'm not sure I follow you on the album count question. Are you not seeing all of your albums? I don't have my entire music library loaded, so someone else may have to chime in if you're seeing the same problem.

For you local discart to display after you select it, you may have to remove your Textures13.db file as well as your folders under Thumbnails.

There are multiple xml files you have to edit to accomplish what you want.

There's a bug with the horizontal menu displaying the correct menu item on startup. So far I've been unable to fix it.
(2018-12-05, 15:02)latts9923 Wrote: @clark_from_austria

The forum was reorganized some time back. Skins that are not available on the KODI repo or that are no longer supported were moved to Skin Archive.

@Bladerunner1962

I was just searching your problem and noticed that Wanilton helped you on another site. Are you good to go now?
Yes, thats right :-) Wanilton helped me very fast.

Unfortunately I have new/further errors/crash again and again then using MQ 7 Leia Mod on my Nvidia Shield.
I used this skin for so long time under Windows without any problems.

My errors refers to missing addons, wrong scripts and so on (e.g. missing joystick links/parings...I don't use no joysticks).
I see nearlly on each Kodi start new/other errors. 
Either Kodi crashs using MQ 7 on the Shields direct on/after start or crashs after some seconds or minutes.
If I use the normal/standard skin of Kodi 18 (Leia rc1 or rc2), I have no problems.
I also use only the standard given addons of Kodi. So there could be an impact, using e.g. addons, which could causes problems.

Is a CLEAN version of MQ 7 for Kodi 18/Android/Shield available? 
CLEAN means: only normal/standard Kodi functions
>>> I don't play games in Kodi, don't use joysticks, don't use TV functions, don't use streaming portals (like Youtube).
I know, that all the things are in all the XMLs. But, I have not enough knowledge to CLEAN all the XMLs on my own.
Thumbs Up 
(2018-12-06, 14:28)latts9923 Wrote: @Bruce_Banner

If you bring up the context menu on an album, select Artwork Options and then Manual configure artwork you can select which artwork to change and browse for an image. On mine I have to escape out of the first list and then discart appears in the second list.
 Thanks. Very good job you do with this skin. Smile
@latts9923 Is it possible to have List3d for content (mp3s)? List3d is working for artists, albums etc but not for the files in the albums. Will post a screenshot later if you need one.
  • 32(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod13